Truth bomb: walz older brother is 100% opposed to all his ideology

riclag

10 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

He doesn't need to change his underwear, the diapers do the dirty work.

Book contracts beat bible contracts, NFT contracts, sneaker contracts or Truth contracts.

Trump is a convicted criminal, everyone has more credibility than him.

Regardless, Harris is killing him in the polls and the numbers are rising. Trump is heading for prison.

🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

Not a lot of Stolen Valor dudes like Waltz. Coward and a liar to boot

Yet more popular than "JDVance in a donut shop"

JDV: Hi, Im JDVance and running for VP, nice to see ya!"

Donut lady: Okay - (translation: Go fly a kite!)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Keep Right said:

As the oldest of five siblings I also believe I have good judgment of the character of my younger siblings.  Walz is a lapdog.

As the youngest,  I also believe I have good judgment of the character of my older siblings and can say that my oldest brother is a dud.  I also know that the Walz brother comments are taken out of context. The man has nothing to do with his younger brother and in typical sibling fashion has a comment with inside meaning. Just ask Noel and Liam Gallagher how that works.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Yagoda said:

Exactly. Need clean living folks like Bill Clinton and John Kennedy.

One could always have Eisenhower who initiated the Bay of Pigs fiasco and set the groundwork for the Vietnam war debacle. Or Nixon and his long list of reprehensible illegal activities And then there was Reagan who's administration   which secretly facilitated the illegal sale of arms to Iran, which was subject to an arms embargo at the time. The administration hoped to use the proceeds of the arms sale to fund the Contras, an anti-Sandinista rebel group in Nicaragua.  

The difference between the people you mention is that they couldn't keep their peckers under control, while the others violated serious US laws and facilitated death and destruction.  This is why  people are willing to forgive Clinton's transgressions and even look the other way with the odious JFK.

Edited by Patong2021
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, retarius said:

We have to wait on the older Walz. Perhaps he has a November surprise for us. He really hates his sibling, and says he has lots of stories to tell.

Do you think the establishment will use passive aggressive 

Intimidation to silence him?

It kinda puts him in a Whistleblower type status ,the  way you make it sound .imo

He’s on the fence as it is!

Edited by riclag
  • Haha 2

On 9/1/2024 at 8:56 PM, Keep Right said:

As the oldest of five siblings I also believe I have good judgment of the character of my younger siblings.  Walz is a lapdog.

Harris support dog.webp

So your findings with your siblings apply to every other family on the planet?

Another poster with a superb grasp of the concept of statistical analysis. How  do you know you are not an outlier?

• Like 1

On 9/1/2024 at 11:36 AM, Will B Good said:

Truth Bomb

Jeff Walz, the head coach of the University of Louisville women's basketball team, has spoken fondly of his brother, Tim Walz, who is the Governor of Minnesota. While they have different career paths, they share a close bond and mutual respect.

### **Key Statements and Context:**

1. **Support and Admiration:**
   - Jeff Walz has expressed admiration for Tim Walz's work as a public servant. He has mentioned being proud of his brother’s achievements and dedication to serving the people of Minnesota. Jeff has noted how their upbringing, which emphasized hard work and community service, influenced both of their careers.

2. **Family Values:**
   - Jeff often speaks about the strong family values they were raised with and how those values have guided their professional and personal lives. He has highlighted the importance of staying connected with family despite their busy schedules.

3. **Humor and Rivalry:**
   - In interviews, Jeff Walz has occasionally joked about their sibling rivalry, particularly when it comes to sports, but always with a tone of affection and respect. They share a competitive spirit, but it’s clear that their relationship is grounded in mutual support.

Overall, Jeff Walz has expressed pride in his brother's accomplishments and values the close relationship they maintain.

Thank you chat gpt for that meaningless summary 

8 hours ago, retarius said:

We have to wait on the older Walz. Perhaps he has a November surprise for us. He really hates his sibling, and says he has lots of stories to tell.

Vance will wreck Walz in the debate. The guy is known for tampons and dodging war.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/1/2024 at 10:34 AM, maesariang said:

Harris- choosen by Biden due to gender and race. Only there due to time running out. Can't answer policy questions.

Walz - lied about going to war and let a city burn for 3 days.

These are they best candidates they have?

How can you ask that when trump is the alternative.

The US is <deleted> -- right up the pooper

There is no win here beyond the likelihood a Waltz Harris ticket may still be ambulatory  or even alive in 4 years

Edited by n00dle