Harris-Walz southern Georgia bus tour highly successful

Gecko123

21 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Main take aways for me were that Kamala appears to be a far more charismatic politician on the retail level than I gave her credit for, and she also seems to be having far greater appeal to Southern voters than Trump initially imagined she would.

Perhaps, but did she talk about her policies? Did she make promises that she can be held to?

Talk is cheap, and Ken Dodd got on well with people, but no one would have voted him for POTUS ( had he been an American ).

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

During the interaction with the High School band, both Walz and Harris came across as real people who genuinely care about everyone.

I'm imagining JD Vance awkwardly asking each band member how long they've been playing that instrument. Or Trump buffoonishly claiming that he's the best musician ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuaxDaMTu9E

You do have a good imagination.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps, but did she talk about her policies? Did she make promises that she can be held to?

Talk is cheap

Um, you can't have it both ways. Either talk is cheap - in which case promises don't amount to anything - or it isn't, in which case they do.

9 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

I lived in California during the time she was district attorney in San Francisco and attorney general in California, and I disagreed with a lot of her policies. I thought that a lot of her tough crime policies were grossly unfair, and I had a lot of issues with her. I also question how effective she was as vice president, though an argument could easily be made that very few vice presidents accomplish all that much.

Having said all that, I will take anyone but Trump. So I'm happy to support her and I'm happy to vote for her, unless somebody else is selected, which looks very doubtful. I do have to give her credit, she has picked up the ball and run with it very quickly, and she has caught Trump completely off guard with his pants down around his ankles. It is really fun to watch him panicking. 

Even California was a better place to live with Trump. Liberalism has completely destroyed that state

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1