Do you still see girls in bars which you would consider as girlfriend/wife?

22 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I met my gf in a bar, many years ago. At that time, it seemed almost everybody met their girlfriends in bars - at least the people I know personally.

I am not looking for a new gf, but I have to admit from time to time I play that game: what if. What if my gf would have a deadly accident and I would be single again and looking for a new girl.

Would I look in a bar? Any other specific places? Online?

So did I, married 2 decades ago so she could remain in my country and get her Citizenship, and yes everyone met theirs in bars, or gave that story of mines better than yours, I met her in a shopping Centre where she worked (her looking at me and mentally undressing me with a smile.....LOL, while the guy is gas bragging to me).

Nothing wrong with playing the field, I consider it healthy.

I think your overthinking the part about a deadly accident, i.e. unless you have something in mind....LOL

I would address it, if and when the time comes, a bar again, hmm, possibly, but most as you say would be older, as we are because the younger ones would have gotten hitched by farags like ourselves, and the other ones are finding education, i.e. staying in schools/Uni longer and getting real job opportunities, depending on where they are located, Issan would be 7/11's.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5
  • Sad 1

I don't look for GF in bar or anywhere, Most of the time I am looking for a shag. I have found 3 girls in the past year that I would have stayed loyal and gone long term with if circumstances permitted. 

So the actual answer is yes I do see the occasional girl that would fit the bill for a long term monogamous relationship

• Haha 1

Plenty of girls in 20s in Pattaya, maybe come here every few weeks. Of course you could get these girls as girlfriends if you pay enough. More common for older guys to have girlfriends in their 40s, also plenty of those around. Personally i like being single, not looking for anyone

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, RSD1 said:

I haven't gone inside any of the gogo bars in nearly 20 years, but maybe Soi Cowboy has younger girls compared to Nana. Somebody else who goes to these places may be able to confirm that. 

in my experience Cowboy has lots of old women, and a few nice girls. I used to go there a lot, now not so much anymore.

In average I think Nana is better.

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

There's plenty of 20 to 25 year olds giving it up on social media apps like Line and Instagram. Way cheaper than gogo bars as well.

Photos and prices or it doesn't happen. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

in my experience Cowboy has lots of old women, and a few nice girls. I used to go there a lot, now not so much anymore.

In average I think Nana is better.

OK, then that answers it. Personally, not sure how anyone can even sit in any of those places anymore. Some were good back in the early nineties, but to me they now seem so loud (with bad music), boring and depressing. Are people also still smoking cigarettes inside those places?

37 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

OK, then that answers it. Personally, not sure how anyone can even sit in any of those places anymore. Some were good back in the early nineties, but to me they now seem so loud (with bad music), boring and depressing. Are people also still smoking cigarettes inside those places?

Yes, some people smoke in some places. I never cared about that.

And in some places, I like the music, in others not so much. The good thing is that there are many bars.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

33 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Thank goodness, the girls have been waiting ages and with bated breath for your return, I'll alert the media of your forthcoming reappearance. Will you require any special services, like a wheelchair pickup at the bus station? 😂

Did I ask for your lunatic opium? Don't think so.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I met my gf in a bar, many years ago. At that time, it seemed almost everybody met their girlfriends in bars - at least the people I know personally.

I am not looking for a new gf, but I have to admit from time to time I play that game: what if. What if my gf would have a deadly accident and I would be single again and looking for a new girl.

Would I look in a bar? Any other specific places? Online?

What kind of girl/women would I look for? Similar to what my gf was when I met her many years ago? Similar how she was recently? Something completely different?

In a way I would like to have another one similar to what my gf used to be. Young, cute, innocent, happy enjoying life.

Apart from the big issue if such a girl would want me, it seems to me there are not many young, cute, innocent girls around anymore. For the sake of this thread, let's say >= 20 years old.

Maybe once a week I go with a friend through a couple of bars in Nana. And what do I see? Mostly fat girls who are nearer to 30 than 20, many over 30. Most of them are a little or a lot overweight. And very few give me the impression that they are just nice girls. I think years ago there were plenty of nice girls in the bars. Now, not anymore.

Obviously, my vision and perception changed with age, experience, etc. I am also not as horny anymore, so the "wow, I want her" situations don't happen much anymore.

But all in all, I think there are just not many attractive girls in the bars anymore.

Sometimes I still see cute waitresses in restaurants, nice girls in 7/11, etc. But in the bars? Seldom, very seldom.

What do you think about this? If you are not against the concept of having a gf from a bar, do you still see some or many girls which you would consider girlfriend material?

Again, to make this clear, I am sure many of the girls would not be interested in me, even if I wanted them. I know that. But my point is still: There are almost no nice girls in the bars anymore, independent of the fact if they would want me. How about you?

Hottest women were in restaurants or makeup shops.

• Confused 2