Indian Man Refuses to Leave Thai Wife Despite Her Request for Divorce

webfact

27 minutes ago, webfact said:

Expressing his unyielding love, Radej told the media, "I love my wife very much, even if she deceived me, but I was always willing to let it happen. I was happy throughout the time we were together."

Sounds like a very desperate man.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, KhaoNiaw said:

Probably desperate to stay and is on an extension based on marriage.

Agree, might very well be that way. However, I understand that people put themselves in such situations as they get stuck and love the country and the girl. On the other side, a person must always have a back up plan if things go tits-up. (In this case 53 years old, so tits-down) 😉 

Edited by Gottfrid

I really never understood this kind of behavior, and I've never understood why someone who is in a relationship that's not working out, is unwilling to move on, and makes such a pest of themselves.

What an absolutely pathetic thing for a man to do. No pride. Yikes. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

Under police mediation, a temporary resolution was reached: Radej would keep his valuables, but the house and land would remain with Nuch. Yet, Radej remains staunch in his decision not to sign the divorce papers

Welcome to Thailand.

Pack your bags she gets the rest?

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Gottfrid said:

Agree, might very well be that way. However, I understand that people put themselves in such situations as they get stuck and love the country and the girl. On the other side, a person must always have a back up plan if things go tits-up. (In this case 53 years old, so tits-down) 😉 

Never invest in Thailand any more than you can simply walk away from. Told to me by a very wise man in 2003. I have lived by that! I am sure if he bought or built the house he will find in a court that the house belongs to him. Therefore, sell her it or demolish it. She keeps the land. I remember my father in law telling my wife, "The house is your husband's, he built it!"... 

3 minutes ago, BritScot said:

Never invest in Thailand any more than you can simply walk away from. Told to me by a very wise man in 2003. I have lived by that! I am sure if he bought or built the house he will find in a court that the house belongs to him. Therefore, sell her it or demolish it. She keeps the land. I remember my father in law telling my wife, "The house is your husband's, he built it!"... 

Agree 100%! Unfortunately there are some dumb nuts, that think they not have anything to say. I just feel sorry for such poor education. 🙂 

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Thumbs Up 1