Bombshell: walz’s for Trump picture

riclag

3 hours ago, retarius said:

I just pissed myself. Brilliant stuff. What a hypocrite Walz is? I have my suspicions about his sexual predilections as well. He just has that 'look' and has had the opportunities. 

Typical of what I would expect from a foreign or domestic attempt to have Americans tear at each other. Oh, I am not stating that you are … I do not have the factual evidence. What evidence I have is only what is provided by you … I judge you thus and it certainly is not a conclusion that any American family could be proud.

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, retarius said:

I just pissed myself. Brilliant stuff. What a hypocrite Walz is? I have my suspicions about his sexual predilections as well. He just has that 'look' and has had the opportunities. 

Always the case that the creepy pervs have suspicions simply because they are creepy pervs.

Never a peep about this with respect to Walt so clearly it's all you.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Inderpland said:

Just to be clear, are you talking about yourself? Because it's been proven beyond all doubt that MAGA voters are, in general, very poorly informed.

In fact, they're so poorly informed they think they're well informed, something we see hilarious examples of on this website many times a day.

Funny pot calling.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Srikcir said:

The Democratic vice presidential candidate’s mother, Darlene Walz, 88, told TMZ she wasn’t surprised by the photo because that side of the Walz family is made up of conservative devout Catholics. The people in the photo are second cousins to Tim, she said. Daily Beast.

And I don't want to hear about how devout they, are I want to hear about how much time each day they spend in prayer, meditation, and contemplation, how much inner work have they done, and how much they devote to a life of charity.

Are they true Christians, or have they simply adapted a ficticious label? 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, cjinchiangrai said:

If they really believed the bible then these "christians" would be stoning Trump to death for adultery, false witness and a lifetime of covetous behavior. 

The Christians that are spoken to about this man have said that they don't like who Trump is as a man, and they don't respect him either. But, they support him because of his policies, that's the most rational explanation I've been able to get. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, riclag said:

Thats democracy and freedom of speech and opinion-isnt it ? 🙂

(Ability to think-questionable 🙂)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, riclag said:

biden/harris/ walz must consider these walz family members a threat to their democracy!

See the Take America back  slogan !

Now we know who they support !

Inquiring minds should ask why they 

don’t support harris /walz.

Harris deserves 0.5% of the vote only. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Thingamabob said:

Wake up !

Any negative pub  is a bombshell 

when it happens to the new Vibe team.

imop

That being said I’d give my next financial  contribution towards anybody who can get an interview with these walz family members in the pic!

10 hours ago, riclag said:

Fox News ?? LOL . They are trying to make it look like this bunch of idiots are his next of kin.Just goes to show how desperate the Trumper’s are. Walz probably never met these distant relatives in his life.LOL 

• Love It 1

5 hours ago, riclag said:

Any negative pub  is a bombshell 

when it happens to the new Vibe team.

imop

That being said I’d give my next financial  contribution towards anybody who can get an interview with these walz family members in the pic!

Why? You have by this point realized that Tim Waltz has never even met the people in your "bombshell" OP picture, right?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Will B Good said:

You really are embarrassing yourself posting photos of these poor physically disabled people.

Just to back you up apparently one or two of these poor souls are said to be distant cousins of Mr Walz.

Screenshot 2024-09-05 at 10.43.21.png

Good eye. I didn't catch it but knew it had to false in some way coming from the GOP.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1