Ordering Ozempic From MedConsult Clinic in Bangkok

Chopper

I currently use a local hospital in Pattaya to buy Ozempic but with the Dr. Fee the price is 12,200 for the 1mg pen. (This is the cheapest price in Pattaya out of all of the hospitals and online pharmacies I have contacted).

MedConsult in Bangkok quoted me a price of 22,000 + 350 baht delivery to Pattaya for 2 months. So, essentially 11,150 baht for one month. I have read some reviews online of poor customer service and orders not arriving as scheduled by their courier service.

Does anyone here have first-hand experience of ordering online from MedConsult and was it a positive one? Also, I am assuming their products are genuine.

Any feedback will be appreciated.

6 minutes ago, impulse said:

Personally, I wouldn't trust an online source in Thailand to save 10% or so.  Just too much of a risk for someone in the delivery chain to cheat.  But that's based on zero experience with MedConsult.

They have a clinic in Bangkok, been there several times and had deliveries without a problem too.

• Like 1

Try the wellness clinic on the corner of Pattaya Klang and 3rd road.  It is on the same side as Big C Extra. they do Testosterone and other health needs and are very professional with a Dr usually on premises. i  know they have it as i mentioned wanting to lose weight and they offered it to me.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, connda said:

Try a Keto Diet for three months.  You probably get the same results.  Spend your money on high quality sources of fat and meat.  :thumbsup:

And exercise! 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I tried the stuff. Lost 8kg (though I think it was 6-7kg of muscle and 1-2 kg of fat)....my clothes size didn't change at all. My problem was nausea, which meant I didn't feel like eating. At the low doses of 0.25mg the nausea was tolerable, at 0.5 the nausea was terrible and not tolerable at all. 

The other issue is that you are supposed to get used to eating much less food and then develop a lifestyle of eating less food which will stabilise you at a lower weight. I have now seen many friends, who like myself have yo-yoed. Take Ozempic, lose 8 kg, stop Ozempic and gain 10 kg. It's not for me. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:
23 hours ago, impulse said:

Personally, I wouldn't trust an online source in Thailand to save 10% or so.  Just too much of a risk for someone in the delivery chain to cheat.  But that's based on zero experience with MedConsult.

They have a clinic in Bangkok, been there several times and had deliveries without a problem too.

My reluctance to order it online isn't related at all to MedConsult.  It's based on the occasional Thai stories of spoofed websites, cops raiding and finding fake stuff, and organized groups cheating online customers.  I do my healthcare at Bumrungrad and Samitivej, and though I have confidence in buying at either one in person, I'd still be reluctant to order from them online.  No telling whether the product that leaves their pharmacy is what I'd receive after it's been through delivery channels.  Especially with such a high markup, (a $2 fake selling for $400...)  and doubly so because I'd be injecting it into myself. 

But I realize that's just my opinion and others, even smart people, may disagree.

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

My reluctance to order it online isn't related at all to MedConsult.  It's based on the occasional Thai stories of spoofed websites, cops raiding and finding fake stuff, and organized groups cheating online customers.  I do my healthcare at Bumrungrad and Samitivej, and though I have confidence in buying at either one in person, I'd still be reluctant to order from them online.  No telling whether the product that leaves their pharmacy is what I'd receive after it's been through delivery channels.  Especially with such a high markup, (a $2 fake selling for $400...)  and doubly so because I'd be injecting it into myself. 

But I realize that's just my opinion and others, even smart people, may disagree.

I don't order through a website but email or use Line of which both accounts are proven to be from the clinic I visited before.

OP, have you really red about all the dangerous side effects of your ozempic ?

if you overweight, learn how to fast, you won't die...

or if you really want to feel like throwing up all day, preventing you to eat, drink a cup of olive oil in the morning...

• Haha 2