90 day report expiring before I return to Thailand

For the ones in the know.  I'll be visiting the US November 5 to December 5. My 90 day expires December 1. I'm guessing since I'll be getting my visa stamped showing when I left and when I return, the 90 day expiring won't matter because I'll be out of the country until a few days after it does. Has anyone had this to deal with? I could ask an agent friend to send me the 90 day to where I'll be staying in the US so I'll have it when I fly back to Thailand December 5 if immigration would give me any problem. I'm  assuming that since I won't be here that getting the visa stamped on return is starting the 90 day period again.

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

For the ones in the know.  I'll be visiting the US November 5 to December 5. My 90 day expires December 1. I'm guessing since I'll be getting my visa stamped showing when I left and when I return, the 90 day expiring won't matter because I'll be out of the country until a few days after it does. Has anyone had this to deal with? I could ask an agent friend to send me the 90 day to where I'll be staying in the US so I'll have it when I fly back to Thailand December 5 if immigration would give me any problem. I'm  assuming that since I won't be here that getting the visa stamped on return is starting the 90 day period again.

Its not rocket science. You dont report for 90 days as you did not complete a 90 day cycle. You have or should have a re-entry permit. Upon return you must report to an office within 90 days of arrival, By going into the immigration office you will reset your online reporting as well. I arrived back June 8th from a month in the states, Monday the 2nd of this month I went with an appointment to report. 10 minutes later done. Was told no problems online now.  CW was the office. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

5 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Yes, my friend just messaged me saying it ends when I leave and starts again when I return.

The day you return is day 1 of the 90 day count.

You'll have to submit the first 90 day report in person.

• Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Yes, my friend just messaged me saying it ends when I leave and starts again when I return.

But you must get the re-entry permit stamp in your passport. If you do not then when you return you will be issued a tourist visa 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, thesetat2013 said:

But you must get the re-entry permit stamp in your passport. If you do not then when you return you will be issued a tourist visa 

Yes, I know this from traveling there before. I usually get it as soon as I buy the tickets.

On 9/5/2024 at 11:52 AM, fredwiggy said:

I find it amazing that almost every day we continue seeing the same questions - especially about 90-day reports when there is nothing special about them.  If you aren't in Thailand when the 90th day rolls around, then the 90-day report will be due 90 days upon return to Thailand!

• Like 1

90 day reporting is required when you STAY in Thailand 90 days WITHOUT leaving. Day 1 of 90 days starts on the date uou ENTER, no matter what time.

Also remember the TM-30, USUALLY filed by a landlord or hotel within 24 hours of laying your head down, BUT you can also file.

Who, how, when filed is DEPENDING on your LOCAL IO policy if you return to same address.

Edited by edwardflory
spelling

On 9/5/2024 at 12:05 PM, RSD1 said:

There absolutely is no solution to your problem. And no amount of money and agents can fix the issue. Best thing you can do is to not ever return to Thailand. That is the only way forward for you. Take my advice and thank me later, you'll be happy you did. 👍🏼

Complete nonsense:coffee1:

• Sad 1