21 hours ago, Crossy said:

Do you ever get that feeling of dΓ©jΓ‘-vu?? :whistling:

Β 

Only from time to time πŸ™„πŸ˜†

7 hours ago, Brick Top said:

" Another one bites the dust "

Screenshot_20240906_002443_Google.jpg

Damn good book that was, along with the sequel "The Fool is Back"

IMO Essential reading for every single guy visiting Thailand!

4 minutes ago, smew said:

he should consider himself very lucky since it was only 360K..Β 

forget and move on or it will eat you alive and drive you crazy...Β 

Β 

He should consider himself "very lucky" he was defrauded by 360,000 Baht? I don't think so. It's a terrible, wicked fraud.

Β 

But fear not, I have an iron clad solution, so this will never happen to you.

Β 

Here's what we need to do, we need to put in place laws that stipulate that any money given to a woman in a romantic relationship is legally considered a loan and repayable if she breaks the relationship. That is perfectly fair and builds on the existing contractual framework that exists already. We just need Aseannow to lobby the Thai government on this. For the guys.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Stupid you ment?Β 

Β 

No I don't. SwedishΒ  boy Ahmet, like so many men was blinded by love, by his sense of having found a true soulmate. He was not the first and he won't be the last man taken advantage of in this wicked way.Β  Truth be told I'd estimate 70% of men on this board suffered a similar experience, albeit with different amounts and circumstances.

Β 

This issue of women defrauding men for money is a real thing.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Β 

No I don't. SwedishΒ  boy Ahmet, like so many men was blinded by love, by his sense of having found a true soulmate. He was not the first and he won't be the last man taken advantage of in this wicked way.Β  Truth be told I'd estimate 70% of men on this board suffered a similar experience, albeit with different amounts and circumstances.

Β 

This issue of women defrauding men for money is a real thing.

Non physical contact leads to love? how stupid can someone be? Pure stupidityΒ 

Β 

please be free to think and void your opinion, so do I and Im not trolling around the forum and waste others time

22 hours ago, steven100 said:

why would he even want anything to do with her after what she did

Β 

Because like the magaloons and brexiters he simply can't face the fact that he's been duped.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BusyB said:

Β 

Because like the magaloons and brexiters he simply can't face the fact that he's been duped.

Β 

Β  Β I do hope that you don't start an argument with Right wingers on this thread , you can fight with and attackΒ  them elsewhereΒ 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, BusyB said:

Β 

Β 

and she will still be lying to him and the husband about what she doing ....Β  she'll be so sincere and innocent ... just like a snake.Β 

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Β 

He should consider himself "very lucky" he was defrauded by 360,000 Baht? I don't think so. It's a terrible, wicked fraud.

Β 

But fear not, I have an iron clad solution, so this will never happen to you.

Β 

Here's what we need to do, we need to put in place laws that stipulate that any money given to a woman in a romantic relationship is legally considered a loan and repayable if she breaks the relationship. That is perfectly fair and builds on the existing contractual framework that exists already. We just need Aseannow to lobby the Thai government on this. For the guys.

.. politely speaking: whatΒ  medicine are you taking ?.. let me tell you..not enough or way too much...

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Β 

Β  Β I do hope that you don't start an argument with Right wingers on this thread , you can fight with and attackΒ  them elsewhereΒ 

Β 

Sorry, couldn't reist this ... it's a perfect example.

Β 

(Truth said I really can't be bothered with them most of the time.)

24 minutes ago, smew said:

.. politely speaking: whatΒ  medicine are you taking ?.. let me tell you..not enough or way too much...

Β 

You don't like the proposal to make money given to women a conditional loan repayable when she reneges on the relationship? Why not? It would perfectly protect you, Ahmet and all men. I say we should lobby to write this into law...

4 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

He got away reasonably cheap, actually. But wiring her money before meeting and greeting is just silly. I spent 10 days with my honey before returning to my country. After returning, I put her through school, rented her house, and paid for her rental car. When I look at emails from the time, I cringe. "I will always be there for you. You are my soul mate." I think nearly everyone goes through this at least once. Fool me once.Β 

So she wasn't different?

On 9/5/2024 at 10:32 AM, JeffersLos said:

On 9/5/2024 at 10:14 AM,Β webfactΒ said:

Swedish man named Ahmet

Β 

:partytime2:

Β 

Β 

His best friend is Turkish Sven.Β 

Yes a common Swedish name today...:whistling:

Edited by khunPer

On 9/5/2024 at 4:33 PM, Cameroni said:

Β 

Not true, my Thai gf is different.

Β 

Yeah,

Β 

yours was never a go-go girl, just the cashier.

Β 

The amount of times I heard that in Pattaya from gullible foreigners.

Β 

🀣🀣