Trump shows why he's unfit for office

Mazungu

Just now, RSD1 said:

I can't listen to Trump because he sounds like an unintelligent rambling child when he speaks. His statements are filled with lies, confusion, misdirection and misinformation. If that's your thing then go ahead. 🤮

so then you will only ever here the msm's edited version of what he has actually said and never have a unbiased view of him.

i actually started to listen to him speaking live after being fed up of being lied to by the likes of cnn, bbc, etc etc, all twisting and editing what was actually said to push their narrative. if you are happy about being manipulated, lied to and propagandised then that's up to you, personally i don't like being mugged off.

'fool me once' and all that!

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Dcheech said:

Any links on that?! Of course not because you are just promoting fake - made up lies. The same as Donald Trump. All you have is lies. That may play in Russia, but not in the USA. At least Not Yet.

you mean the USA where they are trying to censor and shut down political opposition and  free speech...like totalitarian dictatorship’s do?

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, frank83628 said:

neither did Trump, the words 'march peacefully' are always omitted with regards to what trump said.

she conceded the election by calling him, hummm, for public appearance maybe, but the for years after called him illegitimate. still does.

I always ignore these type of posts but what a crock. What was Trump doing when all the violence was playing out - you know - when the thugs were running through the building. Show me where there is any sort of equivalence between Hillary conceding - maybe making the odd caustic comment but not saying he didn't get the votes - and Trumps boring tedious ridiculous constant calls that it was rigged. Come on Frank no 83628 you can do better. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, RSD1 said:

The man is a serious danger to his country. Don't take it from me. Take it from his former vice president, former defense secretary, top military general, etc:

yeah right, John Bolton, are you serious?? the warmonerering psychopath trump sacked after seeing he was pushing for war with Iran and anyone one else he wanted to invade.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Mike Pence - Vice President 

Mark Miley - Chairman JCoS

Mark Esper - Defense Secretary

They have all spoken. Ignore the truth at your peril. 

truth, hahaha, yeah, ok, you keep believing that.😂

• Sad 2

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

truth, hahaha, yeah, ok, you keep believing that.😂

I certainly don't believe a guy who writes gibberish like you. Same childish banter, giggling, ignoring truth and facts. That's how people do who can't handle the truth. It's ok. Have a lie down.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RSD1 said:

I can't listen to Trump because he sounds like an unintelligent rambling child when he speaks. His statements are filled with lies, confusion, misdirection and misinformation. If that's your thing then go ahead. 🤮

It's actually done ON PURPOSE.

They are purposely playing games with the masses to see how much lunacy a man can spit out and still have people vote for them.

They're gauging how stupid the masses are. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, frank83628 said:

yeah right, John Bolton, are you serious?? the warmonerering psychopath trump sacked after seeing he was pushing for war with Iran and anyone one else he wanted to invade.

It's not just John Bolton, though is it?

The article from The Independent below lists who they say are all the former Trump staffers who have spoken out against him to a greater or lesser degree.

Admittedly two of them, Barr and Haley, have since said that they will vote for Trump but that still leaves a whole load of those who probably know Trump's capabilities (or lack thereof) better than any of us, who do not want to see this man in office again. 

All the ex-Trump officials who refuse to endorse him in 2024

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

It's not just John Bolton, though is it?

The article from The Independent below lists who they say are all the former Trump staffers who have spoken out against him to a greater or lesser degree.

Admittedly two of them, Barr and Haley, have since said that they will vote for Trump but that still leaves a whole load of those who probably know Trump's capabilities (or lack thereof) better than any of us, who do not want to see this man in office again. 

All the ex-Trump officials who refuse to endorse him in 2024

.....and still they vote for him....

Stephanie Grisham told CNN’s Newsroom earlier this year: “He used to tell me when I was press secretary, ‘Go out there and say this.’ And if it was false, he would say, ‘It doesn’t matter, Stephanie. Just say it over and over and over again, people will believe it.’

“He knows his base believes in him. He knows he can basically say anything and his base will believe what he’s saying.”

• Like 2

14 hours ago, still kicking said:

like 'bloodbath' referring to the auto industry?  are you that gullible that you believe 'bloody' was said in a literal sense?

it's political speaking. how many politicians have used similar rhetoric ??

but if you want to talk about actual blood, how about this clip of democrats attacking Trump, I didn't see their names in the headlines for inciting violence towards a sitting President.

On 9/9/2024 at 11:59 AM, frank83628 said:

she conceded the election by calling him, hummm, for public appearance maybe, but the for years after called him illegitimate. still does.

Do you have any evidence that she called him illegitimate "for years after" and "still does"?

Based on everything I can find from several Google searches using different search terms, she only ever called him illegitimate three times. Twice, in interviews a couple of days apart in late 2019 and once in July 2020. As far as I can tell, she never called him illegitimate before or since. 

If you have evidence to the contrary, I'd be glad to see it.

Also, unlike Trump she has never claimed the election was "stolen" and she's never called for the results to be overturned. 

Trump of course, has repeated his election lies hundreds if not thousands of times, as the AP article below, alludes to. 

Trump's drumbeat of lies about the 2020 election keeps getting louder

20 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Do you have any evidence that she called him illegitimate "for years after" and "still does"?

Based on everything I can find from several Google searches using different search terms, she only ever called him illegitimate three times. Twice, in interviews a couple of days apart in late 2019 and once in July 2020. As far as I can tell, she never called him illegitimate before or since. 

If you have evidence to the contrary, I'd be glad to see it.

Also, unlike Trump she has never claimed the election was "stolen" and she's never called for the results to be overturned. 

Trump of course, has repeated his election lies hundreds if not thousands of times, as the AP article below, alludes to. 

Trump's drumbeat of lies about the 2020 election keeps getting louder

on various things i saw over the years, but no, i didn't pay attention to when and where it was said.

she might not have said it was stolen in exact words, but implied the same using the Russian collusion hoax and calling him illegitimate numerous times.

Edited by frank83628

The thread heading says, "trump shows why he is unfit for office" and this complete and utter nonsense shows that he is both unfit and dumb. Just cannot believe that folk still want to elect him to office; unbelievable!!

These are Trump's exact words……

On Thursday September 5, Donald Trump presented remarks at the Economic Club of New York. After his remarks he answered several questions from the panel and Reshma Saujani, the founder and chief executive officerf “Girls Who Code,” asked Donald Trump a very specific question about his policy priorities: “If you win in November, can you commit to prioritizing legislation to make child care affordable, and if so, what specific piece of legislation will you advance?”

Trump's exact words in response:

“Well, I would do that, and we're sitting down, you know. I was, somebody, we had Sen. Marco Rubio, and my daughter Ivanka, were so impactful on that issue. It’s a very important issue.

“But I think when you talk about the kind of numbers that I’m talking about, that — because, look, child care is child care. It’s, couldn’t — you know, there’s something, you have to have it. In this country, you have to have it.

“But when you talk about those numbers compared to the kind of numbers that I’m talking about by taxing foreign nations at levels that they’re not used to, but they’ll get used to it very quickly. And it’s not going to stop them from doing business with us, but they’ll have a very substantial tax when they send product into our country.

“Those numbers are so much bigger than any numbers that we’re talking about, including child care, that it’s gonna take care. We’re gonna have — I, I look forward to having no deficits within a fairly short period of time, coupled with, uh, the reductions that I told you about on waste and fraud and all of the other things that are going on in our country — because I have to stay with child care. I want to stay with child care. But those numbers are small relative to the kind of economic numbers that I’m talking about, including growth.

“But growth also headed up by what the plan is that I just, uh, that I just told you about. We’re gonna be taking in trillions of dollars, and as much as child care is talked about as being expensive, it’s, relatively speaking, not very expensive compared to the kind of numbers we’ll be taking in.

“We’re going to make this into an incredible country that can afford to take care of its people, and then we’ll worry about the rest of the world. Let’s help other people. But we’re gonna take care of our country first. This is about America first. It’s about: Make America great again. We have to do it, because right now we’re a failing nation. So we’ll take care of it. Thank you. Very good question. Thank you.”

Trump’s speeches are frequently incoherent and contain this type of meaningless, rambling word salad, but the quality of his speech is often ignored. Most of the media, if there is any mention at all, simply report it as “Trump being Trump,” rather than questioning the mental fitness of a presidential candidate who talks and acts this way, which foretells how he would perform in office if elected.

• Thanks 1