Trump's Fiery Immigration Rhetoric Signals Potential for Turbulent Future

Social Media

Those subject to deportation shouldn't be losing too much sleep over the issue. The chances of this crazy old dementia-candidate gaining the title of President again become more limited every time he opens his lying, threatening mouth or tweets another incoherent message. The upcoming debate with Harris will just shame him all the more and cost the party that he ruined a few million more votes. The world is watching and laughing.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Wake Up1 said:

Obviously you have never actually seen families of Mexico illegally in Texas working to survive starvation. You also have no clue the risks they take to get here.  Many more just like you and that is why the weird one must lose this election just like he lost the last election. He is a dangerous con man who somehow gets others to believe his lies and cons through attacks on others.  Everyday he lies and everyday he attacks and every day he makes America and the world less great. 

Sounds like Harris also! Everyday lies and flip flopping on what she believes in or wants to do.

By the way, the illegals entering from Mexico is roughly half. This is not accurate because so many have never been asked or provided information to immigration as they flee crossing the borders illegally. 

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/data/unauthorized-immigrant-population/state/US

But either way, illegal is illegal. unchecked and undocumented means a great security risk to every American family as well as the country. Your comment about mexican families only goes to show you only see a minority of the problem. You minimize this with a small percentage that could easily apply if to enter and be legal.

You aso seem to minimize the impact on funds available to the poor that are being given away to those people in each city they set up. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/explained-what-can-illegal-immigrants-get-free-united-states

https://lamborn.house.gov/issues/illegal-immigration

Biden only did this because these people can now vote for Democrats. Even without documentation they are given rights to help choose what happens in the US. 

https://www.thirdway.org/memo/is-illegal-immigration-really-a-democratic-plot-to-sway-congressional-apportionment

Even California is using the amount of illegals in their state to get their problem with housing fixed. Even citizens do not get this help. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/26/california-undocumented-immigrants-homes-00176253

Citizens only get help if they really do not need it. They usually need proof of income or collateral and really good credit. There are a few special programs made to help the poor but even then it is difficult to buy a home. 

I suggest... You WAKE UP.. Take off your Biden/Harris/Democrat blinders that leaves you sleepily thinking all is kosher in Denmark. 

I do not mean to say Trump is any better. So do not include me in your rhetoric about that. Both are liars. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Social Media said:

image.png

Former President Donald Trump has intensified his immigration rhetoric, warning that the removal of migrants from the United States would be a "bloody story" if he is reelected in the upcoming election. Speaking at a campaign rally in Mosinee, Wisconsin, Trump’s remarks aligned closely with the Republican National Committee’s newly unveiled 2024 platform, which advocates for aggressive immigration enforcement and mass deportations.

During the rally, Trump declared, “And ya know getting them out will be a bloody story,” referring to his plans for large-scale removal of undocumented immigrants. He emphasized that these individuals “should have never been allowed to come into our country. Nobody checked them.” His comments, which underscore the hardline stance he intends to take on immigration if reelected, were captured in a video posted on X (formerly Twitter) by the account @KamalaHQ. The video quickly gained traction, amassing over 260,000 views.

The Republican National Committee (RNC) formalized its new immigration policy priorities on July 15 during the Republican National Convention in Milwaukee. The platform positions the GOP firmly against the “open-border policies” they claim have led to a surge in illegal immigration, drug trafficking, and migrant crime. Among the key points are plans to seal the border, carry out the largest deportation operation in American history, and crack down on foreign drug cartels and gang violence. The platform also promises to reinstate policies from Trump’s previous administration, such as the "Remain in Mexico" policy, and to complete the border wall.

Ohio Senator JD Vance, Trump’s vice-presidential pick, echoed Trump’s sentiments at the convention, emphasizing the necessity of deporting individuals who have violated U.S. laws. Vance’s campaign has been particularly explicit, asserting that “We need to deport every single person who invaded our country illegally.” Trump has claimed that between 15 and 20 million people could be deported under his plan, though official estimates place the number of undocumented migrants in the U.S. at around 11 million.

Vance’s aggressive stance on immigration, however, contrasts with his personal life. His wife, Usha, is the daughter of Indian immigrants, whom he has praised for enriching the country. This has sparked some criticism from extremist figures within Trump’s Make America Great Again (MAGA) movement, questioning the authenticity of Vance’s views. Additionally, some Republican lawmakers have raised concerns about the feasibility of mass deportations. Representative Tony Gonzales, a Texas Republican representing the largest stretch of the U.S.-Mexico border, has expressed doubts, stating, “You’re not going to round up 10 million people and deport them. It’s simple—you do not have the infrastructure to do that.”

The immigration debate has become increasingly heated as both major political parties present starkly different visions ahead of the 2024 election. While Trump and the RNC advocate for a stringent, enforcement-focused approach, Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democratic presidential nominee, has committed to reviving President Joe Biden’s failed bipartisan border security bill.

Recent data from the Transactional Records Access Clearinghouse indicates that over 620,000 immigration court deportation cases were filed in fiscal year 2023, resulting in approximately 236,000 removals—a figure surpassing the peak of 187,000 removals during Trump’s administration in 2019. Gonzales has also warned that a complete border shutdown would severely impact industries across the country, emphasizing that “There’s not one industry that is not tied to the U.S.-Mexico border.”

Credit: Newsweek 2024-09-09

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

Get the ASEAN NOW daily NEWSLETTER - Click HERE to subscribe

An old weirdo and his gibberish. It's embarrassing only.🥴

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wake Up1 said:

Obviously you have never actually seen families of Mexico illegally in Texas working to survive starvation. You also have no clue the risks they take to get here.  Many more just like you and that is why the weird one must lose this election just like he lost the last election. He is a dangerous con man who somehow gets others to believe his lies and cons through attacks on others.  Everyday he lies and everyday he attacks and every day he makes America and the world less great. 

By that logic a poor person that is hard off can go rob your house and get away with it because they had a hard life or such like. I don't think that is how it works.

If people in Mexico are hard done by, fix Mexico. The US isn't a charity for poor Mexicans.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Only embarrassing to you and your ilk. I find Harris nauseating, but I don't think that applies to everyone.

Do you want honestly to have this criminal cheat as President? Disoriented, stuttering, weird? In 4 years he needs his pampers with 82. You would be proud to listen to this dement old fart? Better to lock him in a nursing home with a big fence🤗

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

Sounds like Harris also! Everyday lies and flip flopping on what she believes in or wants to do.

By the way, the illegals entering from Mexico is roughly half. This is not accurate because so many have never been asked or provided information to immigration as they flee crossing the borders illegally. 

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/data/unauthorized-immigrant-population/state/US

But either way, illegal is illegal. unchecked and undocumented means a great security risk to every American family as well as the country. Your comment about mexican families only goes to show you only see a minority of the problem. You minimize this with a small percentage that could easily apply if to enter and be legal.

You aso seem to minimize the impact on funds available to the poor that are being given away to those people in each city they set up. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/explained-what-can-illegal-immigrants-get-free-united-states

https://lamborn.house.gov/issues/illegal-immigration

Biden only did this because these people can now vote for Democrats. Even without documentation they are given rights to help choose what happens in the US. 

https://www.thirdway.org/memo/is-illegal-immigration-really-a-democratic-plot-to-sway-congressional-apportionment

Even California is using the amount of illegals in their state to get their problem with housing fixed. Even citizens do not get this help. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/26/california-undocumented-immigrants-homes-00176253

Citizens only get help if they really do not need it. They usually need proof of income or collateral and really good credit. There are a few special programs made to help the poor but even then it is difficult to buy a home. 

I suggest... You WAKE UP.. Take off your Biden/Harris/Democrat blinders that leaves you sleepily thinking all is kosher in Denmark. 

I do not mean to say Trump is any better. So do not include me in your rhetoric about that. Both are liars. 

You made some significant inaccurate statements in your post and it appears you didn't really read the links you posted or didn't understand what you read

1 hour ago, Dan O said:

You made some significant inaccurate statements in your post and it appears you didn't really read the links you posted or didn't understand what you read

I actually gain some knowledge from the links. Majority of unauthorized immigrants are employed and 28% owned house. They pay taxes and can't vote. 

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

I actually gain some knowledge from the links. Majority of unauthorized immigrants are employed and 28% owned house. They pay taxes and can't vote. 

I didn't say the information wasn't useful because it is. I just said the poster isn't presenting it accurately with his statements. When you read the content the information doesn't match his claims.

Edited by Dan O
  • Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I didn't say the information wasn't useful because it is. I just said the poster isn't presenting it accurately with his statements. When you read the content the information doesn't match his claims.

I was indirectly addressing the distorted claims by the poster with sarcastic jab.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

Do you want honestly to have this criminal cheat as President? Disoriented, stuttering, weird? In 4 years he needs his pampers with 82. You would be proud to listen to this dement old fart? Better to lock him in a nursing home with a big fence🤗

IMO he's way better than Harris. I'd rather have neither running but gotta go with the lesser of two evils.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

52 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO he's way better than Harris. I'd rather have neither running but gotta go with the lesser of two evils.

Amazing. I would be ashamed to have a proven, convicted criminal as President. And with this "reputation" to meet his colleagues around the world. Who would accept him? 

• Agree 2

On 9/9/2024 at 5:32 AM, thesetat2013 said:

What about the boatloads of immigrants going to New York in history. Even with checks upon their arrivals Mafias and criminals managed to enter. 

Have you considered that without that massive immigration (of which Mafia and criminals were a miniscule proportion) the population of the USA would be largely Native American ( brown skinned), Hispanics (brown skinned) and African Americans (brown skinned). The horror!

America is entirely built on immigration - with a strong tradition of displacing, oppressing and in many cases slaughtering minority communities. The MAGA enterprise is quite simply an early 21st Century manifestation of those "traditional values", which let us not beat about the bush, are largely racially driven.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Thumbs Up 1

30 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

America is entirely built on immigration -

Yes immigration. But not illegal immigration.. You are MAGA paranoid. To instill most of what you do not like it would take voters and senates and many other official government entities. Yet, you act like the Prez can just say I want this. Make it law. Even Trump could not change laws that goes against the majority. But MAGA crazy and Democrat blindness makes you use any rhetoric as an excuse. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Yes immigration. But not illegal immigration.. You are MAGA paranoid. To instill most of what you do not like it would take voters and senates and many other official government entities. Yet, you act like the Prez can just say I want this. Make it law. Even Trump could not change laws that goes against the majority. But MAGA crazy and Democrat blindness makes you use any rhetoric as an excuse. 

Yes comrade……

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Most illegal immigrants didn't enter the country across the border. Most of them came to US legally and then don't leave. Those who sneaked were able to do so because the border agencies and technologies are overwhelmed. The bipartisan bill that Trump ripped off contained funds to address those deficiencies. You need to be better informed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

How on earth you can come to that conclusion with all that trump has done over the past few years, and I'm sure you don't want me to list all of his crimes and misdemeanours here, but if you do, I will gladly do so, and perhaps you will see the error of your ways......but then again, there's none so blind as those that will not see! 

• Confused 1