Pattaya: Search For Culprit Who Muzzled 10 Dogs With Tape

Georgealbert

35 minutes ago, NowNow said:

Should we eliminate all humans for the transgressions of a few? You'd be dangerous if you actually developed a working brain.

Get real,  get your priorities sorted .

It's wasting time talking to you. Amen

• Thanks 1

bravo...BRAVO !!!!!; great move maybe now few people being bitten.. BRAVO !!!!

chemical castration next !!

I love dogs and we have one, but we take care of it all the time...  

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

How terrible they should find the guy and tape his mouth shut handcuff from to a wall somewhere disgusting TIT

I was thinking they should give him a job ...  very innovative ,  but just not quite permanent enough.  

They can round the dogs up and relocate them away from kids and people ... take them to the dog sanctuary near the temple.  

5 hours ago, proton said:

Turkey has the tight idea, round up all 4 million of the pests infesting their streets and put them down, they are no better than vermin.

Turkey has cats everywhere. They are adored, chubby, and happy. Everyone cares for them. Hell, it's featured in their tourist commercials. Turkey is a cat sanctuary. Killing dogs and coddling cats is racist! 

38 minutes ago, steven100 said:

I was thinking they should give him a job ...  very innovative ,  but just not quite permanent enough.  

They can round the dogs up and relocate them away from kids and people ... take them to the dog sanctuary near the temple.  

Apparently the dog sanctuary is a very cruel place, something has to be done but in all the time I've been in _Thailand nothing is done 

7 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Wish we could do that around my area....freakin' dogs are a nuisance!

Putting it very mildly and the so-called pets allowed to mingle with the diseased soi dogs but nothing done again and again until a serious injury or far worse is done.
Then the pet owners agree for the medical treatment costs but thes so-called pets are allowed by their so-called owners to bark in the very early hours in the morning and they do not bother about coming out.
The owners are as bad and pure scum.

Edited by jwest10
  • Thumbs Up 1

44 minutes ago, smew said:

bravo...BRAVO !!!!!; great move maybe now few people being bitten.. BRAVO !!!!

chemical castration next !!

I love dogs and we have one, but we take care of it all the time...  

Believe it or not I do too  but you must be one of the few exceptions then!!! 

Edited by jwest10

4 hours ago, NowNow said:

I know someone who walks past them daily, with no issues. Dogs tend to react to certain people; vagrants and perhaps strangers entering the area. Not usually tourists and foreigners.

So the walk has been done and I'm getting back to you. 

People who have a problem with dogs, usually have a problem with themselves...

Yes, I have a problem with ownerless feral dogs barking at the air from 12am to 5am, fighting each other, chasing and attacking people while I am trying to sleep! Just a few nites ago myself and another neighbor had to chase off a pack of these dogs from attacking a homeless man. They tore him up and I do not know if he survived. He has not been back since the ambulance took him away.  IMO it was kind of this person to simply tape the mouths shut and not outright poison them as I have heard so many people here do.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, OldBird said:

Yes, I have a problem with ownerless feral dogs barking at the air from 12am to 5am, fighting each other, chasing and attacking people while I am trying to sleep! Just a few nites ago myself and another neighbor had to chase off a pack of these dogs from attacking a homeless man. They tore him up and I do not know if he survived. He has not been back since the ambulance took him away.  IMO it was kind of this person to simply tape the mouths shut and not outright poison them as I have heard so many people here do.

Anger beyond belief your stupid comment in last sentence

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jwest10 said:

Anger beyond belief your stupid comment in last sentence

I don't really care if it makes you angry or if you feel the comment was stupid. I hear from many that is how they take care of things. I personally don't but it is what I have heard gets done. Not just dogs either.

6 minutes ago, OldBird said:

More sick thinking from foreigners in Thailand.... 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, NowNow said:

More sick thinking from foreigners in Thailand.... 

Numbskull, it is Thais that are doing it. I am just telling you the sad truth.  So keep your racism on full display.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, OldBird said:

I don't really care if it makes you angry or if you feel the comment was stupid. I hear from many that is how they take care of things. I personally don't but it is what I have heard gets done. Not just dogs either.

Yes, murderers murder. Surprise. What's your point? Idiots do as idiots do. Do you want to hold them up as beacons of light?

Just now, OldBird said:

Numbskull, it is Thais that are doing it. I am just telling you the sad truth.  So keep your racism on full display.

But YOUR thinking. Kind to not poison them?? Sick thnking.

15 minutes ago, NowNow said:

But YOUR thinking. Kind to not poison them?? Sick thnking.

Not only a racist but a mind-reading one at that. Pretty impressive. Maybe you should read what I posted more carefully. As I am pretty clear taping the dog's mouth shut is the lesser of two evils. I have a soi dog that barks every single night from 12 am to 5 am then sleeps all day.  When I have to get a night's sleep you know what I do?  I buy a jar of peanut butter from 7/11 open it and set it on the curb where that dog stands. It keeps that dog busy and its mouth shut for 6 hours.

Edited by OldBird
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, OldBird said:

Not only a racist but a mind-reading one at that. Pretty impressive. Maybe you should read what I posted more carefully. As I am pretty clear taping the dog's mouth shut is the lesser of two evils. I have a soi dog that barks every single night from 12 am to 5 am then sleeps all day.  When I have to get a night's sleep you know what I do?  I buy a jar of peanut butter from 7/11 open it and set it on the curb where that dog stands. It keeps that dog busy and its mouth shut for 6 hours.

That's very forward thinking of you.

I'll ignore your silly 'racist' comment.

Edited by NowNow