Trump Harris: Who won the debate ?

CharlieH

11 minutes ago, Digitalbanana said:

If you are going to use Sky News Australia, the most obscenely biased news station on the planet, to get your POV across you've already lost the argument.

Is not just that one.. There are so many who are not in Harris's pocket saying the same thing. If you did not see the truth in what happened during the debate being one-sided without any real answer given by Harris. Then you were blind

5 minutes ago, marin said:

You did not watch the debate. She was called out both on gun control and fracking and aced both questions and then laid the bait for Trump and he took it like chum...

Did she answer why her immigration policy changed? No, not even close to answering.

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Walz, however, signed an omnibus bill in 2023 that allowed physicians to refuse life-saving care to infants born after failed abortions.

Twenty-four abortion procedures between 2015 and 2022 led to live births, according to Minnesota Department of Health records. Of the infants born alive during abortion procedures between 2015 and 2022, medical professionals provided seven with “comfort care” in an attempt to make their deaths more comfortable whereas “no specific steps taken to preserve life were reported” in one 2017 case, the National Catholic Register reported.

https://dailycaller.com/2024/09/11/abc-debate-moderators-fact-check-ignores-what-tim-walzs-state-can-do-to-infants-born-alive-after-attempted-abortions/

“First of all, city officials have not said it’s not true. They said they don’t have all the evidence,” Vance said. “We’ve heard from a number of constituents on the ground Kaitlan, with first hand and second hand reports saying this stuff is happening. So they, very clearly, meaning the people on the ground dealing with this, think it is happening, and I think that it’s for journalists to actually get on the ground and uncover this stuff for themselves when you have people on the ground saying ‘my pets are being abducted, or geese at the city pond are being abducted and slaughtered right in front of us.’ 

https://dailycaller.com/2024/09/11/jd-vance-media-migrant-crisis-cat-memes/

Is saying Democrats support abortions after birth consistent with what you have put above? No facts or context. Fact check is reasonable I think. 

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Well I'm not a Trumper, more of a neutral observer, and I'm not sure if this bird was a pet or not but there does seem to be some truth in the story that animals are being taken off the streets for food in Ohio.

image.png.fc45c28a52f5b25ca14a5bd25ea9b8dc.png

I've also seen images in Europe of a cat being skinned in a street but it looks like Google might have buried that. 

Of course its true. Democrats are proven liars.

• Thumbs Up 2

8 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

Is not just that one.. There are so many who are not in Harris's pocket saying the same thing. If you did not see the truth in what happened during the debate being one-sided without any real answer given by Harris. Then you were blind

Deaf to reason is another matter.

• Like 2

Just now, placeholder said:

Even if your characterization was accurate, which it isn't, I recall before the debate the Trump fanboys claiming that he was going to steamroll Harris. That she was a lightweight and didn't stand a chance. 

You think there was anything to learn from that debate? Clearly shows how brainwashed you are

27 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Even if your characterization was accurate, which it isn't, I recall before the debate the Trump fanboys claiming that he was going to steamroll Harris. That she was a lightweight and didn't stand a chance. 

27 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Time after time after time. Told how he destroyed all he debated.  Sure did not turn out that way. He was on the defensive from before it started.  "Kamala Harris with her hand out to shake". He never said her name one time after that. In fact he would not look at her, even when she said " You are a disgrace". 

Edited by stats
trolling reference removed
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, LosLobo said:

Trump, at the Helsinki summit in 2018, when asked about election interference, famously said, "I don’t see any reason why it would be Russia."

Since then, Trump and many of his supporters continue to echo narratives that align with Russian disinformation. Putin, who has praised Kamala Harris while still clearly supporting Trump through election interference, thrives on creating confusion. This is classic propaganda — sending mixed signals to muddy the truth.

The main goal of such tactics is to make it hard to discern fact from fiction. Sadly, this strategy seems to be working on those who accept these narratives without question, hook, line, and sinker.

seems you have an over active imagination.

1 minute ago, Digitalbanana said:

The ABC moderators were normal people. They were simply reacting as any rational human being reacts after hearing some of the craziest nonsense they have ever heard. Its why one candidate got more push back from the moderators than the other. Anyone struggling to understand that obviously has issues of their own.

They are being paid to push an agenda. Normal people hahahaha

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The moderators are certainly smarter than you. She had a narrow mission on the border to find out the root cause of the migration. He role was a diplomat role. She was not the border czar. 

Root cause of illegal migrants pouring over the border was her party not releasing funds in time for Trump to finish the wall, then doing nothing to stop them for 3 years. What did she actually find out then as the root cause and what was done to stop them?

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Root cause of illegal migrants pouring over the border was her party not releasing funds in time for Trump to finish the wall, then doing nothing to stop them for 3 years. What did she actually find out then as the root cause and what was done to stop them?

Might be an idea to some research into the term 'root cause'......yes?

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

1 hour ago, bendejo said:

All the best people?  Does this guy think the world is a Saturday Night Live skit?

Gabbard couldn't handle Bill Maher when she was on his show a few months ago.  He showed her up for the buffoon she is.

S. Miller is a very much a Hitler admirer.  He is to Jewish people what Clarence Thomas is to Black people.

Gaetz is a joke.  And a punch line.

who and how many on Kamalas team?

21 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

You think there was anything to learn from that debate? Clearly shows how brainwashed you are

I see you're ignoring the fact that that Trump fanboys predicted that Trump was going to destroy Harris in the debate. Did that happen? 

As for your characterization of the debate, considering the absolute craziness of Trump as instanced by his claim that babies were being killed after they were born, I'd say it's pretty clear he lost the debate. And if you don't believe me, how about what these Marxists are saying as reported by this Communist media source:

House Republicans lament Trump's 'terrible' debate performance: 'Let her get under his skin'

House Republicans are privately expressing frustration about former President Trump’s performance in his debate against Vice President Kamala Harris on Tuesday.

Several House GOP lawmakers granted anonymity to speak freely acknowledged Trump "missed" opportunities to effectively attack Harris and tout his own record. A few said it was the prevailing sentiment within the House Republican Conference that Harris successfully baited him on multiple occasions — though most argued it would ultimately have little impact on Election Day

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/house-republicans-lament-trumps-terrible-debate-performance-let-her-get-under-his-skin

• Like 1