AIS App not loading.

I am having exactly the same problem as the OP on two phones - both Samsung, 2 and 3 years old. And I do mean exactly the same - they hang up at 56.1%, same as the OP.

OP - do you have an antivirus on your phone? If yes, which one, please? I use Avast.

I have emailed support via Google Play Store (more in hope than expectation.) I'll update the board if I get a reply.

On 9/14/2024 at 11:55 AM, CMoldie said:

I am having exactly the same problem as the OP on two phones - both Samsung, 2 and 3 years old. And I do mean exactly the same - they hang up at 56.1%, same as the OP.

OP - do you have an antivirus on your phone? If yes, which one, please? I use Avast.

I have emailed support via Google Play Store (more in hope than expectation.) I'll update the board if I get a reply.

I have AVG anti virus.I have realised I can use their website, but alot more messy than the app.

On 9/11/2024 at 10:17 AM, Anthony mellows said:

For the last 5 days the My AIS app is stuck on 56.1 % when I try to load it.Tried deleting it and restarting but to no avail.Anyone else having same problem?

I just checked mine, it seems very slow but comes good after a while. Keep trying. 

20 years, Gawd time flies. 

IMG_20240915_191109.jpg

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

On 9/11/2024 at 10:17 AM, Anthony mellows said:

For the last 5 days the My AIS app is stuck on 56.1 % when I try to load it.Tried deleting it and restarting but to no avail.Anyone else having same problem?

I am having the same problem with my Samsung Galaxy S20+. My wife has exactly the sam issue of loading to 56.1% and getting stuck. AIS will not help in the shops or the call center.