Abc’s Muir needs to make a public apology

riclag

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

What tears?  Trumps "eating cats" faux paus has gone absolutely berserk on the interwebs, MSM and the right wing conspiracy rags.  All people are talking about is the Biden/Harris migrant problem in Springfield.  He couldn't buy that kind of exposure to the Harris/Biden migrant problem. (See how I changed it up?)

Cats and geese are a tiny part of that.  Accidentally, he hit a home run.  It's been a great few days.  And Trump just rubbed some dirt on it and go back in the game.

What a wonderful example of complete denial!😆

PS. I would ask you what "it" Trump rubbed dirt on but I'm already getting an image in my mind that will be hard to erase.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

What a wonderful example of complete denial!😆

PS. I would ask you what "it" Trump rubbed dirt on but I'm already getting an image in my mind that will be hard to erase.

If you aren't familiar with the expression "rub some dirt on it and get back in the game", you never went to a real American grade school or high school.  Unless you went to one of those artsy city schools with no PE coaches.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Trippy said:

It's impossible to have a frank, civil conversation about politics on this forum. 

Here you go mate have at it!

You wont find a thread titled like this

on another heavily  populated progressive forum !

Get it off your chest!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, impulse said:

If you aren't familiar with the expression "rub some dirt on it and get back in the game", you never went to a real American grade school or high school.  Unless you went to one of those artsy city schools with no PE coaches.

Not at all. Never went to a fancy rural high school, with you fancy electricity and running water. I was home schooled and frequently wrestled with beers and wolves.

Schools are for wimps!

A post with a video from an unapproved social media source contravening our Forum Rules has been removed:

18. Social media content is acceptable in most forums. However, in factual areas such as, but not limited to news, current affairs and health topics, social media cannot be used unless it is from a credible news media source or a government agency and must include a link to the original source. In some circumstances, a moderator may relax this rule and this will be determined on a case-by-case basis. If this rule is relaxed, a moderator will post a public notice explaining the limit and scope of the relaxation.

9 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

Not at all. Never went to a fancy rural high school, with you fancy electricity and running water. I was home schooled and frequently wrestled with beers and wolves.

Schools are for wimps!

That sounds like a Democrat origin fable.  Did you know Corn Pop, too?  Were you on the bus in Selma, cheering on Rosa Parks?

• Love It 1

27 minutes ago, impulse said:

Maybe a faux pas, maybe not.  With the civil war still raging in Haiti, he can't send them there.  He's not evil.  Maybe they came to the USA by way of Venezuela? 

Or maybe he mis-spoke.  People do that sometimes when they get so happy about things going their way.

Who knows?  And where's the link that he actually said it?  Funny how we need links but you guys can say whatever crap you want.  And if there is a link, I want the whole statement.  Not 3 carefully curated words.

Let's assume your post is not a pathetic attempt at grasping at straws.

Why would Venezuela let the expelled Haitian people get out of airplanes?

Edited by candide
  • Like 1

In front of over 50 million the 3 on 1

bash ( live fact checking, one sided)was performed for the first time in a Presidential  debate.The following statement below must include “news networks” and politicians are taking advantage ,the next time they update their coverage .

From a 2023 article:

4 Reasons We Should Worry About Missing Crime Data

The FBI’s crime data is still incomplete — and politicians are taking advantage.

https://www.themarshallproject.org/2023/07/13/fbi-crime-rates-data-gap-nibrs

Edited by riclag

Just now, stevenl said:

"He does seem to be more Presidential this election cycle".

In the debate you've seen how he handles being contradicted: not well. Doesn't bode well for acting presidential in talks with other country 's leaders.

I probably shouldn't have commented without watching the debate.  For some reason I have lost interest in this election.  Maybe tomorrow but might opt for the molar extraction I've been putting off.  

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, atpeace said:

I probably shouldn't have commented without watching the debate.  For some reason I have lost interest in this election.  Maybe tomorrow but might opt for the molar extraction I've been putting off.  

Oh wow you too( putting off).

19 minutes ago, riclag said:

It wasnt a equal platform( debate)it was blatantly deceptive!

I like no wars and unhistorical  illegal migration numbers during Trumps 4 years, as POTUS.

If you like harris avoiding and deflecting questions and pivoting toward the middle starting when she and her party disenfranchised 14 million primary voters, go for it!

https://www.nysun.com/article/is-disenfranchising-millions-of-biden-primary-voters-what-democracy-looks-like

It's nearly impossible to be equal and is all about perspective.  My conservative friends agree with you but at the same time most thought he didn't do well regardless of the moderators.  Can't win them all.  

Sorry, don't get why you are posting a link about losing Biden's primary voters.  It is obvious who they will be voting for now.  This election has little to do with policies and everything to do with the voters' team winning. Hard to get excited about watching one team insult the other team. Yawn.... 

32 minutes ago, riclag said:

Oh wow you too( putting off).

Think you are referring to my molar.  Don't have real dentist offices here and have to do it at the hospital(shack).  last visit was painful and the pain dragged on for weeks.  I have good teeth and that was my first painful dental visit. On second thought, the debate can't be that painful.

8 minutes ago, atpeace said:

It's nearly impossible to be equal and is all about perspective.  My conservative friends agree with you but at the same time most thought he didn't do well regardless of the moderators.  Can't win them all.  

Sorry, don't get why you are posting a link about losing Biden's primary voters.  It is obvious who they will be voting for now.  This election has little to do with policies and everything to do with the voters' team winning. Hard to get excited about watching one team insult the other team. Yawn.... 

you dont get why i posted a link ?

Members who make claims must support their claims or they can be susceptible to having them pulled for unsubstantiated !

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

"He does seem to be more Presidential this election cycle".

In the debate you've seen how he handles being contradicted: not well. Doesn't bode well for acting presidential in talks with other country 's leaders.

Yes, and not just that, he created a whole pandemic which he maliciously passed on to the Biden administration. This was carefully fact checked by ABC....oh wait..

"Donald Trump left us the worst public health epidemic in a century."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/harris-trump-presidential-debate-transcript/story?id=113560542

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Yes, and not just that, he created a whole pandemic which he maliciously passed on to the Biden administration. This was carefully fact checked by ABC....oh wait..

"Donald Trump left us the worst public health epidemic in a century."

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/harris-trump-presidential-debate-transcript/story?id=113560542

That's a fact.

When Joe Biden took over, the COVID pandemic was at its peak. Do you disagree?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, riclag said:

Come on swing voters the inmates are running the asylum imop

Safety first!

Desperate much?

Self Reported data includes the  Karen contingent who consider the presence of black kids  on a suburban street as a "crime".

Carry on grabbing on to whateve ryou can. You should be more concerned with what people are saying about that Loomer woman and Trump. Oooolala

• Like 2