Abc’s Muir needs to make a public apology

riclag

1 hour ago, gamb00ler said:
On 9/14/2024 at 4:29 AM, Hanaguma said:

I cringe at the thought of Kamala Harris trying to negotiate with Xi or Putin or Kim or any other world leader. 

what?   I guess you think arm wrestling is involved.  Truly pathetic sexism.

if the poster had said i cringe at the thought of kamala trying to negotiate (because she is a woman).....

then ok call him out for being sexist. but your post is just gibberish. 

DT's real problem is that not all of the US voters swallow his ridiculous banter.  But think of it this way: if not for all the crazy stuff he says and the lies that cannot be backed up he would probably be a much more successful candidate. 

Somewhere in the future, like 2028 or 2032, a candidate that appeals to the same pro-fascist voters without all of DT's reality TV shtick and his fetish for "strong men" foreign leaders just might bring down the US gov't as we know it.  Not a pretty picture.  If you are not MAGA or GOP don't be too enthusiastic about Liz Cheney, I sense she's putting her hopes in a GOP renaissance.  With herself as the standard bearer.  Pretty obvious she has her eye on the Oval IMO.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/sep/15/liz-cheney-ginni-thomas-january-6-investigation

About a week before the debate there was some discussion in media circles (non-Fox nor OAN et al) about airing things that are known to be untrue, that would make them complicit in spreading lies.  I would think it was these discussions that made the moderators do a fact check. 

Edited by bendejo
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:
15 hours ago, frank83628 said:

Putin KIm and Xi are world leaders despite what your USA bubble tells you, and far better than most western ones,

btw the 'western world is 15% of the world population. 

So, are you posting from Russia or China?

at this time we are not taking new applications at the farm here in NK. 

53 minutes ago, riclag said:

Do you find it offensive, hypocritical and deceptive that…For the first time in Presidential debates live fact checking only occurred for one debater?

During Tuesday night’s debate, ABC News moderators David Muir and Linsey Davis interrupted Donald Trump five times to “fact-check” his answers.

The vice president was allowed to skate through the debate without substantive follow-up questions or pushback on some of her obviously false claims.

7 claims by harris and 0 live  checks.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/11/opinion/heres-the-fact-check-that-abc-didnt-give-kamala-harris/

Good article! 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 9/14/2024 at 3:29 PM, Hanaguma said:

I cringe at the thought of Kamala Harris trying to negotiate with Xi or Putin or Kim or any other world leader. 

12 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

what?   I guess you think arm wrestling is involved.  Truly pathetic sexism.

11 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

You are projecting. Please try to stop being a mind reader.

“You keep using that word.  I do not think it means what you think it means.” -Inigo Montoya

• Like 1