Swift endorsement turns more voters from harris than it attracts…

riclag

11 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

It has been a common internet nickname for Taylor for many years but she doesn't get much airplay in Russia.

common nickname for teeny bopper fans,  not retirees on Asean now that have only mentioned her in the last few days, or are you claiming to be a Swiftie, do you have your hair in bunches while tik tok dancing & miming  along to one of her songs you couldnt name ?

she probably gets air play in Russia, however i am in Thailand, so wouldn't know, you want me to call Vlad and ask

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Hardly a Swiftie but she sings really well and I have a bunch of her music. Regardless, she is making trump look like an idiot, from the copyright violations to the endorsement fraud. Then again, idiot is what he is good at, along with conning his sycophants.

only in your eyes, well, those of the democrate left

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2024 at 1:10 AM, riclag said:

Good news to hear , The vibe didn’t get a good response.

“new post-debate poll from YouGov released Saturday found that 8% of voters said the pop superstar’s nod is either “somewhat” or “much more likely” to convince them to cast their ballot for the Democrat”.

“ a whopping 20% said they are “somewhat” or “much less likely” to vote for former President Donald Trump’s opponent now that Swift has spoken”.

https://nypost.com/2024/09/14/us-news/more-voters-to-vote-against-harris-than-for-after-swift-endorsement-poll/

Edited by frankie machine

7 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

What are you  putting your nose into her private life for? Who are you to pass judgement?

You have no idea of her relationship count and are pulling numbers out of your posterior. Taylor has never presented herself as a guiding light of morality, although she does set an excellent example with her manners, discipline, close family support and kindness. Why are the Trump collective swarming this poor girl with their hateful bullying?

You have Mama june and Honey Booboo. Leave Taylor alone.

What are you talking about, Taylor Swift HERSELF insists on putting her private life  to the public and has made a career of washing her dirty linen in public!

Her speciality is humiliating her exes and whining about her exes in her songs. She exploits her private life to make money.

Hence we DO know she has hat AT LEAST 12 exes, though, indeed, you have a point Patong, I also suspect her body count is much higher, I would say 36 is a reasonable estimate. She is a party girl after all and has endless opportunities, background dancers (we all know Britney partook!), meeting celebrities at music events, actors throwing themselves at her, actually 36 maybe far too low. 

Of course her Gollum-like hunchback may end this debauchery soon, assuming her rel with Travis is real I don't think he will have much influence.

Her manners are, by all accounts, excellent, but I'll give you a hint, if people throw 900 million Dollars at you, you might be nice to them too! Lol.

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Any political party that has an anti-abortion will eventually go the way of the Whigs.

The world will be burning to the ground, and low testosterone liberal males will still be fighting to protect the right for people to kill babies. As long as women can have abortions, all will be right in the world

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, marin said:

Cameroni, Thaibeachlover, and CallumWK are scraping the bottom of the barrel better than its ever done before. Trying to put Taylor Swift  down as an unsuccessful artist when its well know she is the biggest star in the last ten years.  Then even more mind blowing going after her for being promiscuous. 

If you are going to include me in that you should apologise. I never put her down for her singing, and I like her singing a lot. My beef is with the choreography on her show which was pants.

I certainly never said she was unsuccessful.

I also have no problem with her being promiscuous. If men can be it would be hypocritical to complain about women being so. I just hope she insists on a condom to avoid common STDs that affect women more than men.

However, I doubt I'll get an apology. Your lot never do after I call them out for lying about me.

1 minute ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Estranged from your family?  You will be.

You should move to Uttar Pradesh so you can lead the panchayat. It would be a very comforting life, until you have to kill one of your daughters for dishonoring you.

If i cant prevent my family from accepting toxic western culture then we will move back to Asia

• Haha 1

Just now, cjinchiangrai said:

Not better, just different. Good to hear you are not that intolerant.

Whats considered popular here in the west is not something that my children should strive for. Unless you can explain how asian culture is any worse, then i might listen

5 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

i think objectively better, more wholesome. Parents in the west have an impossible job. The culture is all consuming

And yet the alcoholism, teen pregnancy  and lack of opportunity in Thailand are huge issues. Not better just different. There are challenges everywhere and arbitrary rules are not going to change that.

• Like 1

On 9/17/2024 at 12:59 PM, Cameroni said:

She does make the most of her conversational style of singing and that eye brow raising punchline is her forte, but it's just hard to get past her promiscuity problem, I just don't like it and it put me right off.

You're wrong!    There's nothing controversial about her singing style.

Just because Ms. Swift may not have bought one of the Watchtower Pamplets you were holding at the donut shop, you've no reason to cast aspersions on her.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, In Full Agreement said:

You're wrong!    There's nothing controversial about her singing style.

Just because Ms. Swift may not have bought one of the Watchtower Pamplets you were holding at the donut shop, you've no reason to cast aspersions on her.

You're wrong actually.

"Reviews of Swift's early country albums criticized her vocals as weak and strained compared to those of other female country singers."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taylor_Swift

Weak! And:    Strained!

If her voice wasn't processed electronically nobody would listen to her sub-par voice.

At least Mariah Carey could sing. 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1