Poll: Do you want Ukraine to WIN in the Russia-Ukraine war (it's a binary choice)

Jingthing

Russia-Ukraine war poll  

173 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, impulse said:

Quick question...  How long do you figure Israel will last if the US military is 110% consumed in a Euro war, and there's no $$$ to bribe, cajole and threaten Israel's Muslim neighbors to play nice?

I am not talking about the US military being involved. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So you're talking more like eight years from now. Good luck. 

I would welcome a more normal republican party but I think it's going to be harder than you think to de-maga-ize. It's bigger than Trump. 

Good point yes, 

4 minutes ago, impulse said:

Quick question...  How long do you figure Israel will last if the US military is 110% consumed in a Euro war, and there's no $$$ to bribe, cajole and threaten Israel's Muslim neighbors to play nice?

Just wait to Turkey turns against us. They have really good reasons to do so, being the soi dog in Eurasia. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, impulse said:

Then it is over.  Ukraine lost.  Over a year ago.  Look at the map from 2023 and today.  Other than the idiot incursion into Kursk, what has Ukraine gained back?  The death and destruction since then has been futile.

Again, it's not over.

Putin was going to take Kyiv in two days.

I have nothing really to say to people like you spreading such blatant misinformation.

I don't understand your motivation to do that either.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Then it is over.  Ukraine lost.  Over a year ago.  Look at the map from 2023 and today.  Other than the idiot incursion into Kursk, what has Ukraine gained back?  The death and destruction since then has been futile.

It is keeping Putin distracted and he last credibility in Russia, and can be good for a border trade later this year. I think Ukraine have to get used to there will be new boarders to quit this war, or pay the ultimate price and that can be a tactical nuclear in Kiev worst scenario. 

Just now, NoDisplayName said:

You misspelled "was."

Eight years of indiscriminate shelling did indeed have consequences.  That region has voted to join the Russian Federation.  Democracy is bad now?

Illegal vote not recognized internationally.

Don't even bother suggesting it was anything else.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Again, it's not over.

Putin was going to take Kyiv in two days.

I have nothing really to say to people like you spreading such blatant misinformation.

I don't understand your motivation to do that either.

Putin faked toward Kiev to scare Zelenskyy and company into packing up and moving to one of their foreign mansions.  It didn't work because Nuland et. al. convinced Zelenskyy to stay and fight.

• Agree 1

Putin faked toward Kiev to scare Zelenskyy and company into packing up and moving to one of their foreign mansions.  It didn't work because Nuland et. al. convinced Zelenskyy to stay and fight.

Total lies. Zelinsky decided to stay himself. I get you know. Trumpist propaganda. You said you're not happy to see Russia win. I DO NOT BELIEVE YOU. 

• Like 1

To be clear. 

I am not predicting the war outcome.

I am saying I want Ukraine to win and I'm also saying that it's possible for Ukraine to win. 

The US election is a big deal here and also continued western support without constraints.

Unfortunately,  there is bad news on that front -- Germany.

But the balancing good news is that Ukraine is building their own strong internal weapons building machine so if Trump loses and Ukraine can make it to the winter, things could be very different in the spring. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

Lol.  "Trump wants Russia to win the war with Ukraine.  Don't vote for him."

Nice political propaganda...  🙄

Do you also believe there wouldnt been a war if Trump was in the seat for his second term? 

3 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

No idea, but I can see these left-wing "If you don't say what we want you to say, then we're going to claim that that means you're saying something else" blackmail tactics a mile off.  Pretty sad.  Really nasty witch-hunt style stuff.

Vance have stated what he think is Trump's solution, and that is victory to Russia. Nothing between

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Vance have stated what he think is Trump's solution, and that is victory to Russia. Nothing between

Exactly.

Anyone with a brain knew that before but Trump had refused to describe the solution preferring to be mysterious and excite fans magical thinking of him as God figure. Vance I think stupidly spelled it out. 

Remember when republicans weren't surrender monkeys? 

I see that not even the Putin fans here have bothered to suggest that the Vance "peace plan" is anything other than a massive victory for Russia with NOTHING for Ukraine in return.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1