Thailand: Where white losers that can’t get laid go

NorthernRyland

22 hours ago, Plan B said:

She's right. Been saying it for years. All the pathetic losers who can't or have never got laid are in Thailand and SE Asia. Especially the ones who talk rubbish about western women are the ones who have never had a girlfriend in their pathetic lives. 

And they come here and suddenly they're "handsum". And they believe it. 

Miserable western men. 

You're the creator of that video, aren't you?

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, kevozman1 said:

I'm actually still a little confused why people think going from the West to places like Thailand is a loser move. Make the best of it because this current currency exchange disparity will not last much longer and at that point for many men the economic leverage will be gone. Much of SEA will not be cheap in a couple of decades. The men who need that leverage will probably have to resign themselves to Sub Saharan Africa which will be the last place to industrialize, if it ever will given the capabilities of the populations there.

This post got no love, but you're absolutely correct. Losermove is to stay in your home country, paying high taxes, high prices for goods, crap services

With the women nowadays only an idiot would get married to a western woman. Sadly these or days stay married. It's all your money and their (often legal) power.

The world has changed and it's not going back. That's for damn sure.

Keep your pimp hand strong

👍👍

Edited by Chadnik
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, harryviking said:

Well, they are the guys you find in the bars. Fat, older, ugly geezers with "hungry eyes"  🤣, but there are so many others that are "normal" tourists, so, Hey! c'mon! Easy who you are offending!!   🤣

Vast majority of fat guys in those bars are tourists from our home countries. I only have one friend overweight (beer) that lives here. The few men I see up in north central BKK buzzing about are not fat.

It's the tourists in their "cool" ragged black wife beater, stylish black cargo shorts and bath flip flops that are the fatties

Edited by Chadnik

18 hours ago, soalbundy said:

And you believed them, while you were lifting and lowering your sorry ar$e she was thinking about how much more money she could squeeze out of you, it's not a game it's a business.

Whereas in the west pre nups are not necessary because no western woman would ever think of taking a man to the cleaners just for opening their legs occasionally.

• Confused 1

23 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

With the women nowadays only an idiot would get married to a western woman. Sadly these or days stay married. It's all your money and their (often legal) power.

They changed the rules many years ago after it became common to live together and women were missing out on the big pay day. Now it's only necessary to share a bed for a couple years to lose it all to the greedy females.

Only way to be safe now is to dump them a couple weeks before the cut off time.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They changed the rules many years ago after it became common to live together and women were missing out on the big pay day. Now it's only necessary to share a bed for a couple years to lose it all to the greedy females.

Only way to be safe now is to dump them a couple weeks before the cut off time.

They can accuse you of rape for dumping them. The only safe way is to disregard them entirely

• Sad 1

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

Whereas in the west pre nups are not necessary because no western woman would ever think of taking a man to the cleaners just for opening their legs occasionally.

Marriage anywhere is like a transactional agreement and has lost its validity these days, where men get the short stick but at least it starts off as a relationship of mutual attraction. Do you really think a 20 year old Thai girl enjoys the groping and company of an overweight 65 year old who can't speak her language? The ''relationship'' is only made palatable with money, prostitution is a job and Thai girls are better at it than their western sisters, they can make the experience fun, they are born actresses and can keep up the act for weeks at a time. The punter should realize this to keep himself safe, play along by all means, it's part of the enjoyment but know you are just a number to be crossed off the list of 'handsam' men. 

• Like 1

She's not 100% wrong.

It's just that generalizing is not correct,  as there are a few foreigners who are doing ok.

Definitely, by the responses it shows that she had touched a very sensitive spot on on many. But... so it is.

Moved to Bangkok, have been meeting older white women at meetups. It's my preferred flavor. If they're big in the can, I can live with that. 

Been back to my condo twice in two weeks with two reasonable candidates. No PIV, just fooling around.

One I might see again, one was leaving town. Fear of herpes is huge with them, and given the whoremongering proclivities I see here, very understandable.

So to her, I'm NOT a loser. To everyone here on this board, I def am.

I can live with that too. 

• Haha 1