I Love Donald Trump

19 minutes ago, Steven55 said:

Wow: Quote: ". Trump and his Team have already spread the word to informers - if you see/hear of anyone doing anything to damage Trump's Presidency, keep the evidence and give it to us when we arrive... will be investigated, charged and tried". So, it means NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH under Trump. When I say that Trump is incompetent (I bet not 1 company in the S&P500 would want him as CEO, ha ha!), I am damaging Trump, so I will be prosecuted (which law will be applicable?). Newspapers will be shut down under Trump when they criticize his stupid economic plans, which will increase inflation?

Newspapers will be shut down - ROFLOL - clam down, you are going to have a stroke.  But that is how you guys will play it for sure. Defeat is not what you will accept - just look at what happened after Clinton lost.

This time around Trump will not hold back for fear of those political tactics that the Dems will play - just like in your BS above.  Trump will follow Harris' lead and 'follow the law' - rioting is illegal and unless stopped quickly by the locals - which we all know the Dems will not do in their States - Trump will enforce the Laws.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Steven55 said:

Hard to believe that you are so blind folded, biased and st..p.d.
Your quote: "the Ukraine war, that no one wants to continue (aside from Zelensky and his cohorts). " This is THE most st.p.d statement ever: Zelensky doesn;t want war, he wants it to end asap. PUTIN wants war, he wants all Ukr. You are a bizarre id..t.
There should be a IQ test before anyone should be allowed to vote.... 40-60% of the Reps would fail

You are beyond help mate - the symptoms are very clear - cognitive bias - you believe all the Dem narrative.

Plus of course being so woke your attacks and personal insults are more and more extreme, the more I try to break through your cognitive bias - much like a teenager being told something they refuse to listen to when they are losing. 

Go to your room.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

35 minutes ago, Steven55 said:

The absurdity of your comments is rising exponentially. You are lost.
Study the difference between Zelensky and Hitler and their countries:
Hitler took over Germany so he could go to war.
Putin did the same in Russia, cheating with the elections, having full power and control and he went to war. Blame Putin, not Zelensky, you Russian traitor. You have such a twisted mind...

The duplicity is astounding - where were you 'educated' - are you a Gen Z - that would explain the ignorance.

With no substance at all, you claim Trump is a Hitler, but when Zelensky does exactly the same as Hitler did - impose martial law as a first step to total control - you dont see anything.  There are none so blind.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

The duplicity is astounding - where were you 'educated' - are you a Gen Z - that would explain the ignorance.

With no substance at all, you claim Trump is a Hitler, but when Zelensky does exactly the same as Hitler did - impose martial law as a first step to total control - you dont see anything.  There are none so blind.  

Didn't you mean."Putin".........:huh:

8 minutes ago, transam said:

Didn't you mean."Putin".........:huh:

I am not a supporter of either Putin or Zelensky - BUT:-

Putin’s First Election, March 2000 | National Security Archive (gwu.edu)

Vladimir Putin’s first election as president of Russia 24 years ago was “reasonably free and fair,” according to a declassified U.S. Embassy message from Moscow, one of ten documents on Russia’s 2000 presidential race published today by the National Security Archive at George Washington University. 

Putin drew nearly 53% of the vote in March 2000 against 29% for the second-place Communist candidate, thus winning without a runoff. The same Communist had amassed 40% in the 1996 presidential elections against Boris Yeltsin, who had appointed Putin prime minister in August 1999 and then acting president on New Year’s Eve 1999. The Embassy analysis concluded that Putin was genuinely popular, with “spectacular” increases in approval ratings in the fall of 1999, primarily because of his tough, militarized response to Chechen terrorists who had invaded neighboring Dagestan and allegedly bombed apartment buildings in Moscow and elsewhere.

Your delusional views of Putin's start as Leader of Russia are from the US/Western propaganda against Russia. I am not saying that he is a 'good guy' - but your claim he 'took power' like Hitler did, is a sad reflection of the ignorance of people like yourself about the truth. Putin was elected because the years after the dissolution of the USSR had resulted in massive economic and social problems in Russia. That he has 'ensured' his continued stay via electoral changes advantageous to himself, is without doubt true - I think they call it 'gerrymandering' in USA. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I am not a supporter of either Putin or Zelensky - BUT:-

Putin’s First Election, March 2000 | National Security Archive (gwu.edu)

Vladimir Putin’s first election as president of Russia 24 years ago was “reasonably free and fair,” according to a declassified U.S. Embassy message from Moscow, one of ten documents on Russia’s 2000 presidential race published today by the National Security Archive at George Washington University. 

Putin drew nearly 53% of the vote in March 2000 against 29% for the second-place Communist candidate, thus winning without a runoff. The same Communist had amassed 40% in the 1996 presidential elections against Boris Yeltsin, who had appointed Putin prime minister in August 1999 and then acting president on New Year’s Eve 1999. The Embassy analysis concluded that Putin was genuinely popular, with “spectacular” increases in approval ratings in the fall of 1999, primarily because of his tough, militarized response to Chechen terrorists who had invaded neighboring Dagestan and allegedly bombed apartment buildings in Moscow and elsewhere.

Your delusional views of Putin's start as Leader of Russia are from the US/Western propaganda against Russia. I am not saying that he is a 'good guy' - but your claim he 'took power' like Hitler did, is a sad reflection of the ignorance of people like yourself about the truth. Putin was elected because the years after the dissolution of the USSR had resulted in massive economic and social problems in Russia. That he has 'ensured' his continued stay via electoral changes advantageous to himself, is without doubt true - I think they call it 'gerrymandering' in USA. 

I gave you a laugh, Putin's Ukraine land grab has gone tit's up and ruining Russia...

Many of his well-off citizens have been murdered, the country is not happy, so don't tell me the populace are all out there waving flags supporting the bloke...😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Have you ever heard of martial law being imposed during a war?

3 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Newspapers will be shut down - ROFLOL - clam down, you are going to have a stroke.  But that is how you guys will play it for sure. Defeat is not what you will accept - just look at what happened after Clinton lost.

This time around Trump will not hold back for fear of those political tactics that the Dems will play - just like in your BS above.  Trump will follow Harris' lead and 'follow the law' - rioting is illegal and unless stopped quickly by the locals - which we all know the Dems will not do in their States - Trump will enforce the Laws.  

Can you tell me under part of the Constitution it is allowed for a President to subdue rioters outside of Washington DC?

Please don't tell me that Trump would impose martial law to subdue rioters. 

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thumbs Up 1