PM Faces Pressure Over Thaksin's Alleged Hospital Fake-Out

webfact

2 hours ago, damian said:

Nothing will happen so long as he remains on the protect (tolerated/useful) species list. 

As for his feigned sickness, Ferris Bueller could have helped! 

You maybe wrong.  I am sure part of the deal was PTP did what the coalition parties and elite said.  Thaksin could comeback be a figurehead but had to keep his mouth shut.

The military know all about his hospital stay Anutin would be watching closely.  Everything thaksin says or does is put into a file to be open when time for PM Anutin.

The Pphave no listed pm so cannot form government 

Edited by kingstonkid

3 hours ago, NemoH said:

more cannabis

sorry, youre wrong on this one. taks_it had a shoot first policy against SUSPECTED dealers in the beginning of the 2000's. he has always been against any drug anbd that is why there is push back against anutin... but without anutin  puk_ thai is screwed so that is the only reason for the status quo right now

3 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That was all introduced by Thaksin...are you sure?  Was any of it?

worse than that

retirement visa up to 800k from 400k in 2003-4

marriage visa up to 400k from 200k...

so yeah... pretty sure he might not have hatched some of the ideas but pretty sure he will have the puppet implement it

• Sad 1

Now why would daddies daughter lie about him???? You all got it wrong Taksin came back to see his grandkids he was really sick so sick that all of his stolen billions couldn't afford a doctor in Dubai so he returned after Chai u Chanochat finished his term and the next bent criminal took over,,, if anyone believes in the horse crap that comes out of any of their mouths is true then I got water front land for sale in the local swamp 

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

allegations?

Agree, but even as I don´t like the clan, I fail to see what she has to do with Thaksin´s hospital fake-out like they call it. She was not PM at that moment?

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Dan O said:

Nothing will come of this. They will go through the motions of an investigation but thats about it.

If it was a real investigation then the evidence would be presented or demanded with a penalty for noncompliance. No penalty will come for noncompliance and the news agencies will not dig too far into it.

Most thais couldn't care less as their lives won't change.

If his illness were real then he could easy produce enough info to support the situation that occurred. Not supplying any proof just supports the fiction.

Many Thais do care but for good reasons keep their opinions to themselves. When I was lecturing at several Thai unis some students very privately shared their concerns and asked 'how is this handled in your county' etc. 

I've lived in this country well over 35 years, I have PR, and I have a Thai family, I keep my head down too.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

sorry, youre wrong on this one. taks_it had a shoot first policy against SUSPECTED dealers in the beginning of the 2000's. he has always been against any drug anbd that is why there is push back against anutin... but without anutin  puk_ thai is screwed so that is the only reason for the status quo right now

Exactly. Anutin holding down the fort. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, harryviking said:

Lol! We all know that the "weak and fragile" Thaksin does not exist! It was all a scam. The new PM is just a mouthpiece for him! For Thailand's sake, send him back to Dubai! Letting Thaksin loose is like letting a fox into the chicken house! LOL!😂

And replace him with whom?

4 hours ago, Pouatchee said:

The paymasters serious anti-attitude to drugs was generated by concerns that his son was involved and that a 'happy' man close to the paymaster and his son was encouraging the son. 

6 minutes ago, bradiston said:

And replace him with whom?

Respect the results of the national election 18 months ago when a new modern party won about 60% of the seats. Take it all in a different direction supported well by the public. 

Nice idea but unfortunately many other very powerful influences in the overall picture.

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

If you wanna know how the justice system works in Thailand, just asked the Red Bull kid TIT

Also that time a high ranking politicians son murdered a policeman in cold blood, with plenty of witnesses, and got away with it.  Last I heard he eventually became an executive at the State Railway.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/2004/03/26/Politicians-son-cleared-of-murder-charge/3611080277200/

Edited by shdmn

6 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

You maybe wrong.  I am sure part of the deal was PTP did what the coalition parties and elite said.  Thaksin could comeback be a figurehead but had to keep his mouth shut.

The military know all about his hospital stay Anutin would be watching closely.  Everything thaksin says or does is put into a file to be open when time for PM Anutin.

The Pphave no listed pm so cannot form government 

Tony is toeing the line still 

All the frivolous tit for tat will come to nothing just distractions. It’s still game on till the fat lady sings 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, shdmn said:

Also that time a high ranking politicians son murdered a policeman in cold blood, with plenty of witnesses.  Like Thaskin, he fled for awhile until things were 'fixed'.  Last I heard he eventually became an executive at the State Railway.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/2004/03/26/Politicians-son-cleared-of-murder-charge/3611080277200/

I thot the became a police officer. He was a marksman no less. His father was always boasting about his son’s marksmanship skills and naturally should be a policeman in the family tradition. 

The victim’s son grew up and became a policeman too. Imagine when the 2 crossed path during  the course of work 

Edited by Hunz Kittisak
Additional info

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

Many Thais do care but for good reasons keep their opinions to themselves. When I was lecturing at several Thai unis some students very privately shared their concerns and asked 'how is this handled in your county' etc. 

I've lived in this country well over 35 years, I have PR, and I have a Thai family, I keep my head down too.

Uni students are not in the majority of the population. They certainly are the only hope of change in the future but the bulk of the population are more focused on day to day life and how to get through it 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scorecard said:

Respect the results of the national election 18 months ago when a new modern party won about 60% of the seats. Take it all in a different direction supported well by the public. 

Nice idea but unfortunately many other very powerful influences in the overall picture.

It’s wasn’t 60% more like 38%

8 hours ago, Artisi said:
9 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Coup number three?  Did you stop counting after coup No.2?

Pedantic once more, seems it was clear to most the inference was the 3rd coup regarding the Shinawatra clan. 

So what?

"...the inference was..."?

He made an implication, not an inference, prof.

9 hours ago, Aussie999 said:

Don't spoil Lou's fun... He likes to be too dog.

I'm honoured that you graciously appointed yourself to speak for me but, sorry, I don't understand, what does "too dog" mean?

Edited by Liverpool Lou

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

It's not going to happen, is it? MFP has been dissolved. Pita's in the US. You're living in cloud cuckoo land.

4 hours ago, Dan O said:

Uni students are not in the majority of the population. They certainly are the only hope of change in the future but the bulk of the population are more focused on day to day life and how to get through it 

Agreed, it's called focus on survival. In time it will change. 

2 hours ago, bradiston said:

It's not going to happen, is it? MFP has been dissolved. Pita's in the US. You're living in cloud cuckoo land.

A new version of MFP has already started. They will continue...

5 hours ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I'm honoured that you graciously appointed yourself to speak for me but, sorry, I don't understand, what does "too dog" mean?

Looks like a fat finger hit.  hit the O  instead of the  P

image.png.526b71e0a509e6fe1cb4f5618a722702.png

6 hours ago, Hunz Kittisak said:

I thot the became a police officer. He was a marksman no less. His father was always boasting about his son’s marksmanship skills and naturally should be a policeman in the family tradition. 

The victim’s son grew up and became a policeman too. Imagine when the 2 crossed path during  the course of work 

I think he became an executive with a cushy job after being a cop.  No idea what he is doing now.

Edited by shdmn