Truth social is the future! Buy now while it's on sale.

shdmn

Trump supporters who invested in this stock are going to lose their collective as*es.  I do believe this will be one of Trump's most successful grift....but only if he bails posthaste.  Because come November, after he loses the election, DJT stock will absolutely go to pennies.  Knowing Trump, he will do what is best for Trump.  To heck with his loyal supporters and investors. 

• Like 1

The only value of its stock is that Trump posts on it. The stock has run in the red every quarter. But Trump isn't obligated to post on Truth Social and in fact posts on X (Twitter). It's just another scam. And another instance of illegal activity through violation of SEC rules as a primary shareholder to publically boost its value.

• Like 1

We used to call that a cabinet trade. You short a stock on its way to $0.00, but never close your position, so you've taken in the receipts from the short sell, there is no cost to borrow a stock that went belly up, and never closing the trade means no tax liability for the capital gain.

Now I'm sure that when it hits $0.00, not only will the major shareholder claim he sold via a proxy at >$70, but he'll also claim he was heavily short.

8 minutes ago, Mazungu said:

Trump is a genius at playing 3-dimensional chess. He's going to sell and push down the stock until it's an unbelievable buy. Smart investors will be buying the dip all the way down so they will be positioned for the moon-shot higher when Trump is elected in a landslide. 

Good call.  I recommend you start buying hot and heavy all the way down.  I should mention that Trump supporters were saying it was a "great buying opportunity" in the low 20's.  You might have missed that one, don't miss this one.