Shocking Revelations at Sean Diddy Combs Hamptons Sex Parties

Social Media

56 minutes ago, stoner said:

he's in jail and has been refused bail. is there more locked up than that or ?

No, that's enough for now. They'll probably be more about that once he's been tried and found guilty. 

1 minute ago, WDSmart said:

No, that's enough for now. They'll probably be more about that once he's been tried and found guilty. 

so your call to lock him up ? 

diddy will have an accident soon or there will be an incident involving non working cctv camera's 

• Agree 1

40 minutes ago, stoner said:

so your call to lock him up ? 

diddy will have an accident soon or there will be an incident involving non working cctv camera's 

My call to "Lock him up!" was a catch phrase meaning "punish him." 

I hope your prediction of the accident or other incident will come true. 

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

My call to "Lock him up!" was a catch phrase meaning "punish him." 

I hope your prediction of the accident or other incident will come true. 

Some very well known people have partied at the freak offs.. I hope they are exposed as well. 

• Agree 1

This thread is disgusting. Do you think the Feds would seriously arrest Sean Combs for private sex parties? How stupid are you? 

What do you think the chances would be of the Biden Department of Justice arresting a high profile homosexual/bisexual African-American man for his private sex life? 

🤣🤣🤣

Here's a sample of the charges: Sex trafficking, ( which ya'll are assuming relates only to prostitutes ). Forced labour. Kidnapping. Arson. Bribery. Obstruction of justice. 

I could post a video right now which would get me banned from AN.  I suggest all of you saying "it was only prostitutes, who cares" go quiet. This man is in serious trouble. 

And the fact that the Biden DOJ charged him should indicate how serious. 

5 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

There are allegations of people becoming infected with diseases, some incurable. In respect to Mr. Combs, he is alleged to have infected people with herpes.

The man has been repeatedly been denied bail. That is rare for an alleged crime where there has been no death  and a low flight risk.

In this case, he's the opposite of a "low flight risk". He has the connections, the wealth and the places to flee. This is the main reason he was denied bail.

11 minutes ago, theblether said:

This thread is disgusting. Do you think the Feds would seriously arrest Sean Combs for private sex parties? How stupid are you? 

What do you think the chances would be of the Biden Department of Justice arresting a high profile homosexual/bisexual African-American man for his private sex life? 

🤣🤣🤣

Here's a sample of the charges: Sex trafficking, ( which ya'll are assuming relates only to prostitutes ). Forced labour. Kidnapping. Arson. Bribery. Obstruction of justice. 

I could post a video right now which would get me banned from AN.  I suggest all of you saying "it was only prostitutes, who cares" go quiet. This man is in serious trouble. 

And the fact that the Biden DOJ charged him should indicate how serious. 

Who gets raided by homeland security for having just ho and drugs.. A lot of names in those boxes that were taken. 

Edited by stoner

6 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

He is currently in a high security solitary prison cell. The two reasons given are, suicide watch and   a concern that other inmates will unalive him for the fame.  

And the real reason is to keep all the young inmates in line.

Do what we say or we will lock you up with Diddy for the night punk.

16 hours ago, Social Media said:

He described seeing well-known figures engaging in sexual acts, an experience that, in his words, made him lose respect for certain rappers.

Poor old Eminem.

Getting passed around by all those black rappers.

No wonder he is always so angry.

Just now, MalcolmB said:

And the real reason is to keep all the young inmates in line.

Do what we say or we will lock you up with Diddy for the night punk.

diddy on his own is nothing. it's his power.. influence...and influential friends that are the threat. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

diddy on his own is nothing. it's his power.. influence...and influential friends that are the threat. 

I would not want to be locked up over night in a prison cell with a bisexual black sex addict freak.

Especially with my white lilly ass. 
And even more so if I was a younger guy.

• Haha 1

Just now, MalcolmB said:

Poor old Eminem.

Getting passed around by all those black rappers.

No wonder he is always so angry.

many in the hip hop community are gay. others have talked about it in their lyrics for decades. notably dmx. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I would not want to be locked up over night in a prison cell with a bisexual black sex addict freak.

Especially with my white lilly ass. 
And even more so if I was a younger guy.

you're not his type :)

1 minute ago, MalcolmB said:

You take what you can get in prison.

ok here's the plan. before you are locked down for sleeping go to commissary. i will leave a dress and some zolpidem for you. 

mo money mo problems. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

ok here's the plan. before you are locked down for sleeping go to commissary. i will leave a dress and some zolpidem for you. 

mo money mo problems. 

I don’t really understand your post.

But it sound sketchy so I will decline.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

I don’t really understand your post.

But it sound sketchy so I will decline.

you'll need a dress and some ambien (zolpidem is the actual name) to get through the night in a cell with diddy.

the last sentence is a diddy lyric from one of his most famous songs. 

9 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Sounds like a pretty normal party to me. 

Almost all the parties I went to from about 1995 to 2005 had people doing drugs and having sex.  We were all in our late teens to mid 30's.  Parties on yachts, in hotel suites, in luxury homes, in clubs.....

I guess poor people don't enjoy the same level of debauchery and excess.

Rather than pretending to be a rock star maybe take a closer look at the allegations and the video of him assaulting the woman at the hotel.

1 hour ago, stoner said:

the last sentence is a diddy lyric from one of his most famous songs.

“Mo Money Mo Problems”’comes from Notorious BIG…

(Skip to 3:20 in)

Helped launch PDiddy but in fairness he made Biggy a global superstar. 

Edited by Mike Teavee

Just now, Mike Teavee said:

Notorious BIG…

Launched PDiddy but in return from it he shaped Biggies legacy. 

launched diddy ? diddy signed biggie to bad boy records of which he was the owner. diddy funded all of biggies success and made him.....then he took it from him. 

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

launched diddy ? diddy signed biggie to bad boy records of which he was the owner. diddy funded all of biggies success and made him.....then he took it from him. 

Who did Diddy have at Bad Boy before Biggie?

As I understand it he had nobody but talked Biggie into signing & so they sort of “Launched” each other, Biggie would have made it on his own, not sure about Diddy

(I really shouldn’t be talking like this at 58 😳)  

5 minutes ago, Mike Teavee said:

Who did Diddy have at Bad Boy before Biggie?

diddy was an A&R executive at uptown before he started bad boy. so already in the industry. 

robotic futuristic george jetson....

Edited by stoner

I once partied with Bett Boo, I tell you these rappers are serious freaks. Especially the backing singers. I'm lucky to be alive.

One thing though, Sean, you is a serious Tycoon, aiight? Why did you not run?

You have billions. You saw it coming?

Why did you not run???