Stealing a Federal Election

Danderman123

Ask Mile Pillow, poor bloke almost went bankrupt trying to prove there was election fraud.

Weren't the polls pretty much the same as the election results? Or perhaps they were 'rigged' too.

Trump always claims everything is rigged against him.

This study is from 2021 and found only 475 potential cases of voter fraud out of 25 million.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/exhaustive-fact-check-finds-little-evidence-of-voter-fraud-but-2020s-big-lie-lives-on

Edited by Marcous
  • Like 2

Was hillary robbed in 2016 by comers decision to publicly reopen a case against her so close to the election 🤔 

Afterwards I'm sure he regrets tipping the scales realising the sleazeball he let in

• Like 2

Just read an article saying this new law (rule?) in some states (counties?), requiring a hand count to be done to confirm the machine count is simply laying the ground to allow legal disputes when Trump loses.

When hand counts are done there are invariably mistakes made by the human counters yet the machine counts have been totally accurate everytime.

Who was whining on the other say about Trump and the Republicans not being a threat to democracy?????

You probably also believe Morning Joe's version of January 6th. The truth came out yesterday that proves General Millie was behind the refusal to obey Trump's order to protect the Capitol with 10,000 troops or National Guard. Investigate the truth yourself and ignore the Dem-Marxist state media.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

This should be the shortest topic ever, because I am inviting the Trumpers to show proof that the 2020 election was stolen (implying that the 2024 election could be stolen, as well).

I have served as a poll watcher, and have watched the votes being counted.

I suspect that the foreign Trump supporters are clueless about election procedures, maybe the domestic variety, too.

Of course I have no proof, whatsoever, that the 2020 election was stolen. Watching on TV, however, we saw the sudden arrival of all those postal votes in black plastic bags in the dead of night. Entirely legitimate, no doubt, but it looked very odd.

• Like 1

Hello,

A lot of conspiracy and fake bull<deleted> here !! Yeah !!! Extremeley unlikely 61 Court appeals filed by the Trump Adminastartion across our Nation only winning one minor ballet issue and nearly impossible to hide any wrong doing !! Thats not only fact and statictally Impossible for anyone who has half a brain !!

Infact for me this article is a prime example of poor journalism period !!! This is exactly what they want  feeding the mindless Ameicans who follow this trash to tear down our Democracy and Republic !!

HARRIS - WALZ 2024 !!!! 

Edited by Robert Tyrrell
Spell check
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Complete waste of time--Trumpets do not care about either truth or fact.  The whole issue has been investigated to death with no evidence found.  I think there was a Republican who voted his dead wife.  There are always a few of these in any election.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, impulse said:

I know that the OP isn't really interested.  If he was, I'd suggest watching the following:

Absolute Proof

Rigged

2000 Mules

Stop the Steal

Then, read the Texas vs PA (et al) lawsuit from December, 2020, along with the Amicus briefs signed by 126 congressmen (under threat of perjury) and 18 states that there were enough irregularities to warrant holding off certifying the results until the issues were resolved in court.  

Or, you can continue to say that there's no evidence.  Up to you.

I hope after you've watched them you read reviews that dispute their contents and then ask yourself if the claims amount to something worthwhile.

• Like 1

What is surprising is that, among the advanced, and sometimes also the not so advanced, democratic countries, this issue is unique to the USA. It is not easy to understand why French, Germans, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, Italians, Polish, Indians generally have faith in the fairness of their electoral systems, while so many Americans don't trust theirs.

When faced with a serious problem, it is common practice in the USA to come out with a bipartisan solution.

The fact that this issue has never been addressed leads one to think that it is not a real problem.
Not for the Dems, who prefer to guarantee maximum accessibility to the ballot boxes. 
And not for the Republicans, who benefit from an effective propaganda theme, which they know has no real impact on the outcome of the elections.
Both parties see no benefit in changing the status quo, despite the fact that it generates distrust in the electoral process, a situation unique among advanced democracies.

The only real beneficiaries are social media. The inflammatory posts published by both sides on "rigged elections" often go viral, generating millions of lucrative clicks.