Are these people stark raving mad?

MalcolmB

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Headlines like  “Meghan Kelly DESTROYS……” is popular clickbait that comes from both sides and this style has come out of the USA.

It is the sort of rubbish that the stark raving mad get sucked in by. Megan didn’t DESTROY anybody.

Didnt she get sacked from Faux?

check back through the anti Trump threads here and you will see many similar titles.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Trump spent the entire day with the doorman.......555........give it a rest.

he said body man, i presumed he meant bodyguard. should listen to things, save you looking foolish!

Edited by frank83628
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

he said body man, i presumed he meant bodyguard. should listen to things, save you looking foolish!

So out of 'bodyman'........the options are doorman or bodyguard......and I have to guess correctly?...........I"ll try to remember who is what next time you post utter dross.

• Agree 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

So out of 'bodyman'........the options are doorman or bodyguard......and I have to guess correctly?...........I"ll try to remember who is what next time you post utter dross.

apology accepted. just listen a little better next time.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

so tell me what i am supposed to be listening to, where is the 'gotcha'??

at 35 seconds, the guy say there is no tape of this happening, so that means NO EVIDENCE trump said it, and he strenuously denies it.
2:35 minutes, the former 'bodyman' for Trump says he was with him the entire day, and it wasn't said.

so, that leaves an un-named administration official, is that your proof right? an anonymous official? nothing on record, no video or audio, and an anonymous source?

i think you need some councilling as you are way up on the acronym scale, its's probably affecting your blood pressure too.

if you are referring to the bit about McCain, if you watch the full clip, he calls McCain a loser in reference go his presidential bit, NOT for his military service. he does diss McCain then, but that has been rectified since. they had both been disparaging to each other.

The Headline to the video says it all frank or is that Bull to.

2 hours ago, frank83628 said:

check back through the anti Trump threads here and you will see many similar titles.

Agree it comes from both sides as I stated.

The whole country is stark raving mad.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

The Headline to the video says it all frank or is that Bull to.

yeah, it says 'reportedly' ,not Trump said XYZ and we have video evidence.  nowhere in the original Atlantic article, or the clip you posted is there any evidence offered to prove Trump said anything of the sort.

it is basically a lie repeated by various msm outlets, using 'anonymous sources' in order to spread a story without any  actual facts and fools like you lap it up, as always

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Word salad is the new buzzword.

Buzzword is an older version of a buzzword. 

Word salad is something that Harris does every time she opens her mouth. She can ramble for five minutes and say absolutely nothing. You obviously haven't heard any of her speeches.

2 hours ago, rasg said:

Word salad is something that Harris does every time she opens her mouth. She can ramble for five minutes and say absolutely nothing. You obviously haven't heard any of her speeches.

No, I don’t listen to women.

Especially women over 35, I don’t really see them either, they become invisible after 40

1 hour ago, rasg said:

100% correct. The MSM have brazenly done this for years now. The numerous things that Trump has supposedly said but they have selectively taken a small piece out of a speech he has made so it has a totally different context. The leftie sheep both lap it up and fall for it every time.

Yes, very true.

The “you won’t ever need to vote again” to the Christians an obvious example.

Faux do it for the other side. There is only alternative truth left.

They are all stark raving mad.

How did it come to this?

3 hours ago, frank83628 said:

yeah, it says 'reportedly' ,not Trump said XYZ and we have video evidence.  nowhere in the original Atlantic article, or the clip you posted is there any evidence offered to prove Trump said anything of the sort.

it is basically a lie repeated by various msm outlets, using 'anonymous sources' in order to spread a story without any  actual facts and fools like you lap it up, as always

You cannot call fellow members sheep or a fool and a liar but as your preaching straight out of Trumps book I expect nothing from you 2 members. Everyone is wrong Trumps a good guy There is little point debating anymore on this thread because you 2 Trumpers will never admit Trump has not done anything wrong he has done. In your eyes we are all liars fools and sheep.

5 minutes ago, BarraMarra said:

You cannot call fellow members sheep or a fool and a liar but as your preaching straight out of Trumps book I expect nothing from you 2 members. Everyone is wrong Trumps a good guy There is little point debating anymore on this thread because you 2 Trumpers will never admit Trump has not done anything wrong he has done. In your eyes we are all liars fools and sheep.

there is no debate, you posted a video clip that offers zero evidence, just hearsay and an un-named source, instead of any verifiable facts. so yes, i think you are a sheep, post some video evidence that actually shows Trump calling the military losers... you cannot because it does not exist.... 🐑🐑🐑