Trump Too Scared To Debate Harris Again

RSD1

6 hours ago, Taboo2 said:

You have no clue about American media and the power they hold over elections.  Stupid comment.  All MSM hate Trump and will set him up.  The reason is that they are in bed with Wall Street and Madison Avenue and Black Rock...but not sure you are capable of understanding what a Puppet (Kamala) is for those organizations.  

Reading is Fundamental.

You obviously have no clue how genuine newsrooms and 'MSM' institutions work. No clue at all.

11 hours ago, newbee2022 said:

You seem to like Don's gibberish. Do you believe Haiti people in Springfield eat their dogs? 

Obviously you like to have the greatest president in American history and a president greater than Elvis. I for myself want to have a mental stable president. For all Americans. 

I don't wish to be pedantic, but I don't think he claimed to be greater than Elvis - he obviously retains some little sense of perspective! No I think that his claims were that the crowds at his rallies were bigger than those attracted by Elvis.

Size does seem to be central to understanding Trumps psyche, and  as I have suggested before, perhaps we should call upon Ms Stormy Daniels to act as an independent arbiter of these claims, she does after all have some experience in assessing and describing size where Donald J Trump is involved!

Edited by herfiehandbag

1 hour ago, tilaceer said:

Here we go again. Its not about whether they could have volunteered or not.

One had a medical exemption.
One lied.

Nothing will change that.

...and both used the same dodge to avoid the draft for years. Nothing will change THAT either. 

12 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...and both used the same dodge to avoid the draft for years. Nothing will change THAT either. 

Once again you focus on student deferrals to try and obfuscate.. THAT is not the issue.
In this repeat discussion, I am only referring to medical deferments.
One was legitimate.
One was illegal.

2 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Both used legitimate student deferments. Both, at any time, could have chosen NOT to use their student deferments and volunteered to go to Vietnam. Both used their student deferments as long as possible and then washed out for medical reasons. One was an asthmatic lifeguard, the other a bone spur plagued baseball player.  

Let's put this 50 year old meme to rest, shall we? 

I don't see why anyone should, when the 50 yo bone spurs apparently do not impede Trump from playing multiple rounds of golf.

In an average round, a golfer will walk 7 - 8 kilometres. No one with bone spurs does that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

No evidence that his asthma wasn't legit and also that deferment stipulated he would still be called in an emergency. The question isn't about not wanting to go it's  about Trump's corruption. 

so ignore Biden skipping Nam, butt butt butt Trump

1 hour ago, frank83628 said:

so ignore Biden skipping Nam, butt butt butt Trump

As usual. Ignore the inconvenient part (years of student deferrals) and focus only on the picayune details of each man's medical deferment.  Ignoring the fact that they both had every opportunity to go and fight but chose not to. Same as many well off young men in similar circumstances. 

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I don't see why anyone should, when the 50 yo bone spurs apparently do not impede Trump from playing multiple rounds of golf.

In an average round, a golfer will walk 7 - 8 kilometres. No one with bone spurs does that.

yawn

2 hours ago, tilaceer said:

Once again you focus on student deferrals to try and obfuscate.. THAT is not the issue.
In this repeat discussion, I am only referring to medical deferments.
One was legitimate.
One was illegal.

change the record, you bleating on about something for 50yrs ago that is nothing to do with the topic..and it's frekking boring