'Vocally anti-Trump' FBI agent leading probe of Florida assassination attempt:

riclag

Far too many folks seen unable or unwilling to recognize that an individual can actually separate their emotions from an intelligent thought process. Absolutely I oppose Trump in his being, and his documented history. Could I carry out an historically accurate study of him? Sit on a jury to weigh only the evidence presented? Yes I can. I hasten to point out that I would not be chosen to sit on that trial jury ... too much education, the defense would know that I might be able to influence my fellow jury members by the sheer ability, being a retired educator, to explain my reasoning so that all could understand.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, renaissanc said:

The FBI has become an assistant to the Dem-Marxists Party. If Trump wins, he'll clean it out. The integrity part has long gone from the FBI.

Such a sad comment based on such ignorance or purposeful false points.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, fceligoj said:

That's good by those FBI agents after the fiascos that Trump caused in the FBI when he was president.

Thanks for being in the inside knowing Trump caused this.  Spoken like a true liberal Democratic that has no knowledge.. perhaps CNN can hire you.

You , as I know Jack Sh$t about what's truly going on. The US media is pathetic