'Vocally anti-Trump' FBI agent leading probe of Florida assassination attempt:

riclag

16 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

LOL!

I get such a kick out of magas who toss in "Marxist", as if they even understand its meaning. Lived a sheltered life, have you?

Under "Marxist" Biden-Harris, the US saw its highest growth since the late 1990s, under another "Marxist Dem", Bill Clinton.

The maga messiah presided over the lowest average quarterly GDP change of any Administration since Herbert Hoover, and was the first POTUS since Hoover to have fewer Americans employed when he left office than when he entered. The guy also added 41% to the total National Debt run up since 1776, a figure of $8,400,000,000,000, or $25,000 for every man, woman and child in America. That debt run up was behind the subsequent inflation Biden and the Fed had to handle.

As for the bureau, who was it that fired Comey and appointed Wray?  Oh yea, your messiah.

These Magas have been unhappy with these Marxists leading the country for to long. Enough is enough

Seat belts and alchohol

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/n2juJy6xdJgrsu4U/

1 hour ago, jippytum said:

The FBI where negligent in the protection of former president Trump. 

No suprise an official known for his anti Trump rhetoric ivestigating the case. 

It's incoherent. In this particular case, the FBI was rather effective as it spotted the guy before he could be a danger to Trump.

More ridiculous MAGA conspiracy theory! 😃

11 minutes ago, candide said:

It's incoherent. In this particular case, the FBI was rather effective as it spotted the guy before he could be a danger to Trump.

More ridiculous MAGA conspiracy theory! 😃

Two assassination attempts. One failure

• Like 1

16 hours ago, riclag said:

allegedly posted anti-Trump rhetoric on social media, according to a whistleblower’s account

Hard evidence? Is the lack thereof reflected by "alleged?" Showing the agent's post on social media should be the minimum proof. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WoodyKenny said:

Thanks for being in the inside knowing Trump caused this.  Spoken like a true liberal Democratic that has no knowledge.. perhaps CNN can hire you.

You , as I know Jack Sh$t about what's truly going on. The US media is pathetic 

Totally 100 💯!

US corporate Media  trust leaves little to desire , even some of  Fox News.

I find myself watching M. Kelly and others

https://www.mediaite.com/news/megyn-kelly-singlehandedly-had-over-30-million-more-views-on-youtube-in-july-than-nbc-or-cbs-news/

I can’t find the quote any more but a certain Ex Shah once said something similar ,when the Religious islamist had helped  in his being outed.(The fall of western civilization will be caused by the media).

This always stayed filed away in my mind. Imop

32 minutes ago, Gobbler said:

That's why Governor DeSantis is conducting a parallel investigation with the state apparatus.

Thanks for enlightening others who imop don’t care ! I also put up a thread

on this too. The Florida Ag has a separate investigation !She vowed to be as transparent if not more !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gobbler said:

That's why Governor DeSantis is conducting a parallel investigation with the state apparatus.

According to the 23 SEP 2024 FBI WRITTEN FACTUAL PROFFER
IN SUPPORT OF PRETRIAL DETENTION

a. ROUTH traveled from the Greensboro, North Carolina, area, to West Palm Beach,
Florida, on August 14, 2024.

b. On multiple days and times from August 18, 2024, to September 15, 2024, ROUTH's
cell phone accessed cell towers located near Trump International and the former
President's residence at Mar-a-Lago.

Without suggesting they were negligent, as to why this person was never noticed during almost 30 days in the Golf Course and Mar-a-Lago vicinity would come under the jurisdiction of the Palm Beach County Sheriff, who is also involved in the Secret Service and FBI investigation

• Like 1