Democrats Fear Polls May Undercount Donald Trump's Support Ahead of 2024 Election

Social Media

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Thank you, and the NYP,  for doing your bit to get every Democratic voter, and all those ‘never Trump’ Republicans to the polls.

Thank god for principled repubs like the Cheneys to lead us all into the light.

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

A wise and brave decision......well done. 

It was this video that did it. I cant endure the thought of those poor migrants being thrown out of their country by Trumps border control thugs, who should be reimagined. Thank god someone is defending their interests.

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

It was this video that did it. I cant endure the thought of those poor migrants being thrown out of their country by Trumps border control thugs, who should be reimagined. Thank god someone is defending their interests.

Makes you proud to be part of humanity.

No man is an island.

Edited by Will B Good
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Makes you proud to be part of humanity.

No man is an island.

Exactly. Im waiting for her reparations plan, I need to assuage my white guilt. Im worried about the Trump voters though, those slavering rednecked racists will probably cause trouble over it.

I hope she bans guns too. 

Just now, Yagoda said:

Exactly. Im waiting for her reparations plan, I need to assuage my white guilt. Im worried about the Trump voters though, those slavering rednecked racists will probably cause trouble over it.

One can only hope people will come to their senses and concur with your hopes and wishes.

Imagine living free from the fear of another Sandy Hook or Route 91 Harvest Festival.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

WOW! 80,000,000 + "slavering red-necked racists" in America  - who'd have thought it?

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, thaipo7 said:

Of course it is under counted.  I would never tell a poll worker the truth.  The American people are sick of the past four years.  Harris was responsible for it and the smarter voters know it.  Who can believe her flip flopping.  The American people do not want a lying Marxist/Communist government controlling them.  This is what we are voting against.  Biden was a Tyrant.  Ignored the laws and the Constitution.  When things were getting bad enough to want something done, the voter rolls started going Republican.  Look at the list that came out today on US cities.  The majority of the best cities are Republican run.  The worst cities are Democrat run.  Democrat policies do not work for the betterment of the people.  Only works for the power hungry dictators with their Executive Orders.  Harris is nothing but a bumper sticker.

John Lance Garner, a former vice President of the United States, one said that the office wasn't worth a bucket of warm spit. But according to you, it's the vice president, not the president who decides policy.

You badly need to get acquainted with the Constitution of the United States.

And while you're at it, you might want to look up what Marxism is and what it isn't. Maybe then he'll give up on the pavlovian responses.

8 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

There will be no security in the US with this flip flopping woman. Funny how she is not running this small clip . Totally showing her true self to the detriment and safety of the uSA !

Great chant. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Social Media said:

Adding to these concerns, the New York Times/Siena poll indicated that Harris’s post-debate “bounce” following her recent debate against Trump was the smallest for any presidential candidate in the 21st century.

Democrats should fear. If their anointed one can't do better than she is, there is a very good chance that Melania will be picking out the wallpaper for the W H next year.

For someone that is supposed be be the greatest candidate in the history of US POTUS elections, her ratings are dismal, IMO.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, Social Media said:

Clinton and Biden were polling better against Trump in their respective campaigns than Harris is now.

I guess all you Trump haters can move your stuff out of America when he wins. No loss really i think. haha... You all seemed to think Harris was a shoe-in.. 

On the flip side. Harris may still win if the electorates go against the popular vote again. Which would most certainly cause some riots and protest and maybe more. 

The Democrats worry is justified... Harris is easily seen as a flake who is not a good politician. The only thing Harris has to get votes is the voters hate for Trump and the women who see her as First female President a possibility. 

But never fear, in 4 more years there will be someone from the LGBTQA running for President. Or possibly an African American.. 

That is, if, there is an America left. If Harris wins there probably won't be. 

I hate Trump. But better to hate someone who will fight for their people and country than to lay down and let a patsy like Harris win. 

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

One can only hope people will come to their senses and concur with your hopes and wishes.

Imagine living free from the fear of another Sandy Hook or Route 91 Harvest Festival.

Living free from fear. Haha you are delusional. The people who register and own guns in America will be the only ones losing their guns. Most killings happen from those who do not register and carry guns illegally and use for crimes. They will be the only ones with guns and the average person who previously was able to own a legal gun will be SOL and probably dead too if they happen to be in the crosshairs.