Vance Labels Harris as a Major Threat to Religious Liberty

Social Media

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

You mean like Kamala is talking to women about abortion, even though she already has women voters who want abortion voting for her?

Lol.

Like Trump is talking about immigration even though he already has the voters who want severe restrictions?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

You mean like Kamala is talking to women about abortion, even though she already has women voters who want abortion voting for her?

Lol.

You mean the women who want the right of dominion over their own bodies returned to them?!

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

You mean the women who want the right of dominion over their own bodies returned to them?!

You are speaking in euphemisms. If you want to say the right to remove viable babies from their wombs and kill them, just say so. 

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

They already have that dominion, they can ensure they do not get pregnant.

• Confused 2

24 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Like Trump is talking about immigration even though he already has the voters who want severe restrictions?

I was not the one who was saying talking about your convictions makes you an idiot, that was one of your guys.

I was just pointing out that Kamala Harris is doing exactly the same.

Just now, Cameroni said:

I was not the one who was saying talking about your convictions makes you an idiot, that was one of your guys.

I was just pointing out that Kamala Harris is doing exactly the same.

You got me there.

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Euphemisms you say.

Yes. Women already have a number of choices: abstinence, birth control, motherhood, adoption.  They have full control of the decision to be sexually active. That is why virtually every abortion restriction comes with the caveats that rape and incest are exceptions.  Outside of that, personal responsibility is the goal.