Chaos at the Police Station Drunken Belgian Man Defecates and Dances in Underwear

Georgealbert

14 hours ago, Georgealbert said:

A 23-year-old Belgian man caused havoc at the Pak Kret Police Station after being detained for erratic behavior on a Bangkok expressway. The incident, which occurred on September 24, saw Mr. Van Mullem Wout, under the influence of alcohol, engage in a series of disruptive acts, including defecating on the station floor and stripping down to his underwear to mock officers.

He's just earned his ticket home.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Iron Tongue said:

Thailand is considered a Developing Nation.

It wouldn't be unreasonable for their police to be caught occasionally beating an uncooperative prisoner.

This should be one of those occasions.

A bit too late to beat the sh!t out of him.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

This farang follows the Brit who krapped in the Bangkok street and washed himself in the spirit house a couple of months back.

That guy was identified in the news report as a "fat farang", no mention of nationality. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, lamyai3 said:

That guy was identified in the news report as a "fat farang", no mention of nationality. 

Exactly, tries to provoke posters.

Edited by roo860
  • Thumbs Up 1

Mr. Van Mullem Wout, under the influence of alcohol, engage in a series of disruptive acts, including defecating on the station floor and stripping down to his underwear to mock officers.

I wonder if he realized who was mocked, after he regained his senses, if he had any.

A couple of months in the Bangkok Hilton would surely teach him some lessons' in life, which he had not the opportunity to learn so far.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Actually, it's those that spread hatred towards particular nationalities and races that are considered idiots, along with prejudiced, racist, bigoted, discriminatory, intolerant, etc.

What? No sense of humor? You must be a Brit.

6 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Good sense of humor, an American. Just don't go for prejudice.

Well please can you stop being prejudice Fred 

That's all I ask from you , surely thats not too much please 

Your constantly on here writing prejudices about some bloke over in America who standing for election ,do you really think everyone from Australia gives a Dilligaff ?

No but you put us through this .

Why would we care about Trump when we have Albanese and it ain't easy under Albanese!

But you couldn't careless !

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

You might try a course on comprehension.

Is that the American one ,where they keep saying they are "rooting" for someone!

Disgusting 

I actually heard a old American bloke tourist in Australia say it to a young Aussie bogan girl

"Hey I'm rooting for you !

"You disgusting old C she said before slapping him 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

Just now, georgegeorgia said:

Is that the American one ,where they keep saying they are "rooting" for someone!

Disgusting 

I actually heard a old American bloke tourist in Australia say it to a young Aussie bogan girl

"Hey I'm rooting for you !

"You disgusting old C she said before slapping him 

Re-read this, and then try to understand what it means...................Good sense of humor, an American. Just don't go for prejudice.    Thinking all of a country does the same things is called generalization.

5 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Well please can you stop being prejudice Fred 

That's all I ask from you , surely thats not too much please 

Your constantly on here writing prejudices about some bloke over in America who standing for election ,do you really think everyone from Australia gives a Dilligaff ?

No but you put us through this .

Why would we care about Trump when we have Albanese and it ain't easy under Albanese!

But you couldn't careless !

This is what I mean about comprehension. I'm not prejudiced in any way. I just know there are idiots worldwide in all nationalities. Show me where I'm "constantly" saying anything about Trump. I couldn't care less about any politician, especially one like trump, who's a very disturbed individual.

2 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

This is what I mean about comprehension. I'm not prejudiced in any way. I just know there are idiots worldwide in all nationalities. Show me where I'm "constantly" saying anything about Trump. I couldn't care less about any politician, especially one like trump, who's a very disturbed individual.

Thankyiu Fred 

I'm glad now you are realising not to be prejudice 

Thankyou for your service 

• Confused 2

3 hours ago, jippytum said:

Thai police seem to show a great deal of tolerance to inebriated offenders. 

When I arrested an Irish itinerant for trying to steal a roadworks compressor, he crapped himself in the police car. On arrival at the station, we threw him in the shower, squirted him with washing up liquid and scrubbed him with a broom. The bugs flew off him. At least the smell went away.

i believe they treat detainees better in the U.K. nowadays, we were a little more direct in my time.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1