Tensions Rise Between Trump and Zelensky Amid Ukraine's War Efforts and Election

Social Media

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He only has to stop sending munitions to do that. They don't have enough now, and even less is THE END.

I can't see the Euros making up the shortfall.

I don't think Trump wishes that end on the Ukraine.

16 hours ago, Tug said:

Back on topic did anyone watch the trump Zelenskyy meeting yesterday?I did with trump blubbering about his (perfect) phone call you know the  one that earned the felon his first impeachment……as far as case for celebration after the upcoming election if Harris wins the women folk will be absolutely beside themselves with joy 🤩 as will be many men our fragile democracy will have survived another attack from the inside and I think the republicans will stop being intimidated by their base.if trump wins it will be a dark day indeed for us and the rest of the democratic world.

If Trump does not win in November the whole world will have lost. 

Instead a war mongering enabler of one of the most corrupt states in history, Ukraine, would be pushing Russia ever more closer to a hot war with the US, which is a disaster for the whole world.

Harris wants to pour gasoline on the fire in Ukraine, like they, Harris, Biden and Boris Johnson, were doing from the start. It stands to reason that this is the most reckless, dangerous policy for the world.

Luckily it looks like Trump will win and get a chance to defuse the situation, if not end the war entirely.

What women see in that short, ugly moustachioed Ukrainian comedian, will remain a mystery though.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Anyone who isn't paying attention to all the Trump popcorn comms coming out genuinely isn't seeing what is about to go down in the world.

He bought it at the store. He handed it out at the UofA football game.

This is all a scripted psyop, and we're about to witness the greatest show ever performed.  I'm not saying it's going to be a comedy. More like a horror movie. But like the ancient Roman gladiator contests, we're about to experience the living reality of that famous utterance:

"Are you not entertained?"

It really is time to grab the popcorn and watch what is about to unfold. Just remember, no matter how bad it may appear, aside from the very real economic devastation and individual death and suffering, the rest is just Wag the Dog nonsense. The end is already written, and we all have a front row seat.

If you are one of the several on here who irrationally despise Trump, the next few months are going to be very, very difficult for you. Your world view is going to be flipped on its head. You are about to learn why Ukraine was really the villain in this production all along. And that yes, Trump really has been working all along with the US military to overthrow the globalist criminal syndicate, and how deep the corruption in the US really goes.

Enjoy my friends. We got less than a year left of this ridiculous madness. Where we go after that, for the first time in any of our lives, really will be entirely up to us.

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, uncletiger said:

Anyone who isn't paying attention to all the Trump popcorn comms coming out genuinely isn't seeing what is about to go down in the world.

He bought it at the store. He handed it out at the UofA football game.

This is all a scripted psyop, and we're about to witness the greatest show ever performed.  I'm not saying it's going to be a comedy. More like a horror movie. But like the ancient Roman gladiator contests, we're about to experience the living reality of that famous utterance:

"Are you not entertained?"

It really is time to grab the popcorn and watch what is about to unfold. Just remember, no matter how bad it may appear, aside from the very real economic devastation and individual death and suffering, the rest is just Wag the Dog nonsense. The end is already written, and we all have a front row seat.

If you are one of the several on here who irrationally despise Trump, the next few months are going to be very, very difficult for you. Your world view is going to be flipped on its head. You are about to learn why Ukraine was really the villain in this production all along. And that yes, Trump really has been working all along with the US military to overthrow the globalist criminal syndicate, and how deep the corruption in the US really goes.

Enjoy my friends. We got less than a year left of this ridiculous madness. Where we go after that, for the first time in any of our lives, really will be entirely up to us.

Qanon calling.

You do realize how bat sheit crazy that is, right?

On 9/27/2024 at 11:47 AM, thesetat2013 said:

I do not believe Trump ever said that.... In fact, he has never specified how he could get the war stopped. But at least he said he would be able to get it stopped. Whereas Biden/Harris administration seem to want to make it last longer so they can make the weapons manufacturers more money. Even to the extent that it may cause WW3. 

This would be Trump's peace plan.......

peaceplan.png

• Confused 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.