Chinese man calls Thai women prostitutes sparking online outrage

20 minutes ago, brianthainess said:
15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

but a guide told me. The person said, ‘Thailand is the land of prostitution.’ It’s such a hurtful insult.”

Was it a Thai guide working illegally in China ? Surely not Shirley .....

I remember the outcry a few years ago, when Chinese tour guides in Pattaya told their countrymen trailing behind them, that 'Thai mothers send their sons to ladyboy-school, and that Thailand is a colony of China'... Didn't even put a small dent into Thai people's huge opinion of the Chinese.

Edited by StayinThailand2much

2 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

I remember the outcry a few years ago, when Chinese tour guides in Pattaya told their countrymen trailing behind them, that 'Thai mothers send their sons to ladyboy-school, and that Thailand is a colony of China'... Didn't even put a small dent into Thai people's huge opinion of the Chinese.

I'm impressed you understand Chinese/Mandarin so much. 

11 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Many people get the impression that most thai women are prostitutes because they are everywhere. 

I agree with you...up to a point.  That they have that inaccurate impression is only because of the areas that those people flock to; they go to those areas with one aim and that is to see prostitutes!  If they went to the same kind of areas in their own countries they would see exactly the same thing. 

11 hours ago, billd766 said:

I just did a search on the internet looking for the name John Drake and whilst there are a fair number of people using the name John Drake, none of them appear to be you.

So John Drake. Who?

So "billd766"?  Who?   The irony of someone who is also using a pseudonym!

• Haha 2

I saw more prostitutes in one place soliciting convetioners at Canton  Fair in Guanzhou China than in Pattaya or Cowboy/Nana.  No question thousands on the game in a big way. This Chinese national slagging these girls is myopic

Of course there are prostitutes all over the world. It is true that in Thailand they don't make any effort to be discreet. Maybe there are too many fighting for the customers.

There are a couple of houses near us that are rented by very wealthy Chinese and used for ( well I'd better not say). Anyway, they hire absolutely gorgeous, refined Chinese prostitiutes, who turn up aroung 9 pm. The next morning they go shopping, load all their stuff in the car that picks them up. The boot is already half full of goods from the other girls sitting in the car.

The bags are simply left out for the rubbish collectors.

20210321_063843.jpg

9 minutes ago, Mangkhut said:

Its not true! I have been to Pattaya, Soi Bangla in Phuket, Loy Kroh rd in Chiang Mai, soi Cowboy and Nana Plaza in Bangkok - and I never saw any prostitutes there….

I agree

Prostitution is illegal in Thailand too

46 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

I agree with you...up to a point.  That they have that inaccurate impression is only because of the areas that those people flock to; they go to those areas with one aim and that is to see prostitutes!  If they went to the same kind of areas in their own countries they would see exactly the same thing. 

Well no.

There are not thousands of slutily dressed girls out the front of brothels in the nightlife and restaurant areas of London who grope you on the nuts trying to drag you in even if you are a middle aged man wearing shorts and flip flops.

There are thousands of slutily dressed girls in the nightlife areas in London but they are just sluts who do not charge and have regular weekday jobs.

If the Thai hookers were more discreet then Thai women in general would not have such a sordid reputation.

More males have been with a Thai “lady” than haven’t. 

I have been with hundreds.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Thingamabob said:

Thailand has prostitutes, as do all countries, China has prostitutes and extreme rudeness.

The Thai prostitutes can do some pretty rude things also.

i had one last night that let me do things to her her that you wouldn’t do with a barn animal.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, animatic said:

I saw more prostitutes in one place soliciting convetioners at Canton  Fair in Guanzhou China than in Pattaya or Cowboy/Nana.  No question thousands on the game in a big way. This Chinese national slagging these girls is myopic

When is the next Canton Fair ?, asking for a friend.

7 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

The Thai prostitutes can do some pretty rude things also.

i had one last night that let me do things to her her that you wouldn’t do with a barn animal.

And what would you do to a barn animal ? Pray tell. 

• Haha 2

Most Asians seem to say the worst things as if they are facts. I heard a Japanese interviewer ask someone, "Can you tell us about the racism in Thailand against Indians?"

China has businesses that the front is another business and there is a door that

leads to the brothel in the back.  So that is funny how blind the Chinese can be to what

is happening in their own country.

Just because it is not out in the open in China doesn't mean it is not going on around the country.

13 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

They should be ashamed of themselves.

You almost got it right there. Just a small change.

You They should be ashamed of yourself themselves.

4 hours ago, nikmar said:

image.png.19fb8c2e21126845ad819e4da72c984f.png

with a nice photo of himself crying, for. Poor baby - maybe should go home to his Mother. I have no patience for "men/boys" like him.

Come on lets be honest  this pathetic specimen is truly  nothing more than a virtue signalling to$$er  Hi should not be allowed near kids with his twisted mind set

Edited by Bday Prang
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1