The Republican Freak Show

Mazungu

5 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

What is STARK RAVING MAD is the Youtube video just two posts above this one. YOU watch it then try and defend that lunatic! Afterwards, ask yourself HONESTLY if that's the kind of person you REALLY want sitting in the oval office with access to the nuclear codes.

Yes, they are all stark raving mad. 
I don’t care who sits in the Oval Office.

9 hours ago, BigStar said:

Over Harris, yes indeed. Leftist gaffe videos, with accompanying spin, can easily be overmatched by Kamala's average videos.

Trump's obligated to follow the Republican Party platform, which he helped write: 2024 Republican Party Platform and he'll have a staff help him do so, just as Biden and Kamala have their staff running the entire gov't in their steads. Nor can the Prez, solo, press any nuke buttons--contrary to the usual hysterical trope. But hopefully Iran will think so. Funny how Iran and domestic leftists dovetail in their agendas.

Relax, sit back, smell the coffee.

OK, complete denial of what your eyes show you. Pure cultist reaction. Reply if you want, I don't care. You are incapable of rational thought so it's a waste of time.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, G_Money said:

You drank a little too much kool aid.

And the Democratic Party is the same as when Kennedy was President?

Yessiree! Time the parties led by the rich and powerful stop putting up candidates that are mostly useless for the country and its citizens.  Just like Trump promising to lower even

further taxes for the ultrarich.  Dems aren't any better either.  Neither candidate in my opinion is worthy nor qualified to be President of the USA.

The OP merely wants dignified representation, in no way can many of the politicians of the GOP qualify, they have become sycophants to a morally corrupt leader who appeals to the low instincts of his admirers. The world is changing rapidly and many Americans can't accept the falling moral, financial and industrial power of their country, Trump's lies and bluster gives the flag wavers a false sense of security, reality can be hard to accept but homelessness, unemployment, debt and violence in society can no longer be ignored, the American dream is dead and they aren't yet ready to mourn.

• Like 2

As he said,  "Ask not what your country can do for you.  Ask what you can do for your country."

Now the Democrats say, "Let us do everything for you."

19 hours ago, Mazungu said:

When I became old enough to vote I voted Republican in 3 straight presidential elections. In those days there was such a thing as a moderate Republican. Now the GOP would be unrecognizable to Ronald Reagan. Hopefully the GOP can return to some form of normalcy when the Trump era finally ends. 

"The Trump movement is built on layers of lies. It’s late, but it’s never too late to liberate yourself from them. One word of truth outweighs the world."

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2024/09/mark-robinson-rfk-jr-trump/680064/

the Trump era has another four years coming up.

Your dream of utopia is on hold

• Haha 1

The post is about Republicans, not Democrats. Stay with the content. Or stop drinking.🥺

• Like 2

17 hours ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Our boy had the good sense to bow out gracefully.  Too bad "you [sic] boy" doesn't have the sense to do the same.

You mean too bad Harris does not follow suit. She supported and hid his deficiencies. While at the same time did nothing to make a difference in what his handlers were making him do. All politicians lie. Harris included. She knew he was frail and unfit to be president. She rode the white haired horse until he backed off. Now she is still full of lies, making promises about the future then changing her stance to win voters. She has no strength in opinion and will do as her handlers tell her if she is elected. It is really a shame most Dems here can not see her for what she is. blinded by their hate for Trump

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Presnock said:

Yessiree! Time the parties led by the rich and powerful stop putting up candidates that are mostly useless for the country and its citizens.  Just like Trump promising to lower even

further taxes for the ultrarich.  Dems aren't any better either.  Neither candidate in my opinion is worthy nor qualified to be President of the USA.

Your addition to MSNBC is having an impact on your brain.

51 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

The OP merely wants dignified representation, in no way can many of the politicians of the GOP qualify, they have become sycophants to a morally corrupt leader who appeals to the low instincts of his admirers. The world is changing rapidly and many Americans can't accept the falling moral, financial and industrial power of their country, Trump's lies and bluster gives the flag wavers a false sense of security, reality can be hard to accept but homelessness, unemployment, debt and violence in society can no longer be ignored, the American dream is dead and they aren't yet ready to mourn.

Afraid you have things backwards.  You just described the Harris/Biden administration.

Completely corrupt, incompetent and clueless.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2

22 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

The post is about Republicans, not Democrats. Stay with the content. Or stop drinking.🥺

23 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

Oh how convenient!  Weak as fu-/.

You/they want to bash?  I’ll bash right back.

Now go cry to someone who will listen.

• Confused 1

18 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

They are all stark raving mad.

Looks like Harris will get up this election but Trump will be back for 2028.

It ain’t over yet.  

But yes, I am aware of 81 million idiots.

18 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Trump will be in jail or dead by 2028

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, BigStar said:

Just more tiresome name-calling from the loony Left. YAWN.

Do you mean like 'born mentally disabled'? Kamabla? Pencil neck? Crooked? Low IQ? Little? Pocahontas?

Those and dozens more come from the feeble and addled brain of the convicted felon.

Are they not part of that 'tiresome name-calling from the loony [Right]'?

Or is hypocrisy a fundamental plank of the Cult?

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W. look smart and articulate. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: 'My God… what… have… I… created?

Unappealing, unattractive, idiotic, incompetent, hateful, hurtful, abrasive, rude, blowhard, liar, cheater, thief, infantile, failure, loser, fraud, sexual abuser, incestuous, tax cheat, insurrectionist, un-American, dictator-loving dictator wannabe, out of control, sociopathic, convicted felon, toxic narcissist & brutish A-hole.

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed into one specimen. 

Just don't vote for him. Regardless of what he says, regardless of what he promises, voting for him will be a mistake. He will likely increase the deficit by seven or eight trillion and he will not follow up on any of his promises, just like the last time around. Don't be fooled by the huckster. 

UwFrCBLB9HcjVbsVmgGQrE.jpg

What? Are you not impressed by his 'concept of a plan' re healthcare, a "concept" so far nine years in the making?

I bet 'in the next two weeks' he's going to release a plan that "many people are saying" is the best plan ever.

False equivalency??? I don’t think so.

All of them.

I bet you like his plan to clean up crime, as noted in one of his bizarre weekend fascist rants.

He said he'll let the police engage in wanton violence for a day and that would end all crime (so long as the cops don't go after convicted business felons, bank and insurance fraudsters, charity fraudsters, convicted sex offenders and thieves of highly classified documents).

Maybe Thailand will do the same thing....let the cops run wild. For example, prostitution is illegal, so maybe Thai cops will eradicate Johns, who purchase the favors of Thai women.

Sound good to you? I mean, the law is the law, and prostitution is illegal in Thailand.

35 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Do you mean like 'born mentally disabled'? Kamabla? Pencil neck? Crooked? Low IQ? Little? Pocahontas?

Those and dozens more come from the feeble and addled brain of the convicted felon.

Are they not part of that 'tiresome name-calling from the loony [Right]'?

Or is hypocrisy a fundamental plank of the Cult?

You got most but left out a few.  Knock yourself out and re read my posts.

Maybe you’ll get it right next time 

20 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Trump is 78 going on 79. Do you really believe that he will still be alive in 4 years? Or that he didn't reach a plea deal to stop inciting insurrections in return for charges being stayed?  

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W. look smart and articulate. In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump. And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: 'My God… what… have… I… created?

Unappealing, unattractive, idiotic, incompetent, hateful, hurtful, abrasive, rude, blowhard, liar, cheater, thief, infantile, failure, loser, fraud, sexual abuser, incestuous, tax cheat, insurrectionist, un-American, dictator-loving dictator wannabe, out of control, sociopathic, convicted felon, toxic narcissist & brutish A-hole.

Everything about the con-man referred to as Trump is unlikeable. He's everything wrong with the human animal, all stuffed into one specimen. 

Just don't vote for him. Regardless of what he says, regardless of what he promises, voting for him will be a mistake. He will likely increase the deficit by seven or eight trillion and he will not follow up on any of his promises, just like the last time around. Don't be fooled by the huckster. 

UwFrCBLB9HcjVbsVmgGQrE.jpg

Just don't vote for him

Thankfully your advice will be ignored by millions. Hopefully enough to keep that woman out of the W H.