Trump Challenges Special Counsel's Evidence Release in Election Case

Social Media

9 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Are you calling 'the best people', which is to say the people the felon appointed and selected to be in his Administration, liars?

Not surprised that you would cut some slack for the worst scumball to ever pretend to serve the country.

Traitors will be traitors.

And when he wins in November you’ll be addressing him as Mr President.

Your new Commander in Chief.

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, G_Money said:

What happens when the lunatics on the left don’t get their own way?

Mandating electric appliances for one.  Now the loony governor of California wants the horn of cars to honk if exceeding the speed limits.

Sounds like……..the F word…facist and the…D word….dictator.

Ever been in facebook jail?  Leftist censorship plain and simple.

The only head we’ll be seeing exploding is Harris's when that earring she wears as a headset for being coached in what to say shorts out.

Funny.  All the things idiot liberals are afraid might happen under Trump are currently happening under their noses with the Democratic leadership.  

Love is blind.

Man, you lie almost as good as Trump. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

"Don the Con"....such an apt description.  It still amazes me how any Americans can vote for Trump who's such an obvious lying, corrupt conman.

Insert Harris Delete Trump.  Insert conwoman Delete conman.

I couldn’t of said it any better.

1 hour ago, jerrymahoney said:

Simple. The testimony was not voluntary.

They are given the option to plead the 5th, therefore anything they say after that is voluntary.

I think 45 should give them lessons on pleading the 5th, I seem to recall he's an old hand at that!

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Walker88 said:

Read it. Astonishing. The evidence comes from the felon's staff and officials he appointed, so any suggestion this is some sort of Dem witch hunt is absurd.

politico.com/f/?id=00000192-4ed8-d086-a1fe-7edb0e150000

From Page 8 of the filing, it notes that when the felon was advised that what he was doing and saying might lead to violence, he is reported to responded, "Make them riot" and "Do it".

From Page 142, when told VP Pence was in danger, and it could be heard on live TV that the terrorists were chanting "Hang Mike Pence", the response from the felon was "So what".

I looked at your references and see that your words do not match the report. No surprise there I guess.

This just another Jack Smith (J6) waste of time which will go nowhere but cost a small fortune in the process.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

"Don the Con"....such an apt description.  It still amazes me how any Americans can vote for Trump who's such an obvious lying, corrupt conman.

While the real con artists are better at the game....not nearly so obvious.

Thank you. I don't need your (expletive deleted) lecture.

I just thought Walker88 could have mentioned that all these Republicans who provided grand jury evidence against Trump did so under subpoena. Edited by jerrymahoney

7 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

No, not similar at all, It is in fact hard to get what you're on about at all. You seem very confused.

Damning evidence has been given by Republicans appointed by Trump to Grand Juries irrefutably proving that he's a stinking insurrectionist and traitor.

Is it clearer for you now?

The only confused people I see are liberals.  They actually think Harris is qualified and would make a great president.

Beyond confused.

Bitter disgruntled RINO’s naturally will turn on Trump.  He’s not one of them.  Not part of the biggest good ol boy club in America.

That can’t stand the fact that he came in from the outside and will fire people in a heartbeat if they don’t perform.

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1

The problem from an outsider like me is anyone goes against Trump and his supporters are liars, or out to get him. He and his supporters will never accept anything either Vote results or jury decisions that go against him and anything he says his supporters believe. Even film evidence is classed as a stitch up or a witch hunt against him. Like i said in previous threads if Trump said the Earth is flat his supporters believe it must be then. 

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Thank you. I don't need your (expletive deleted) lecture.

I just thought Walker88 could have mentioned that all these Republicans who provided grand jury evidence against Trump did so under subpoena.

Why even a need for expletives? My post was clear, accurate and not in the slightest bit offensive.

Regardless, other readers now have some context on the use of subpoenas, I expect you’ll agree that’s a good thing, or at least not a bad thing.

43 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

I just thought Walker88 could have mentioned that all these Republicans who provided grand jury evidence against Trump did so under subpoena.

Ah yes, the old "you must truthfully testify UNDER OATH" trick. Devious bastards.

I can see why you have trouble with the just-released facts.

55 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

As is often the case in the prosecution of criminal enterprises in which multiple persons with close association to the crime ring leader are either witnesses to and/or participants in the indicted crimes.

Perhaps even more so when the witnesses have justifiable reason to fear the reaction of a powerful indicted crimson enterprise leader.

He's not a 'crimson' enterprise leader....he's an orange one!

6 minutes ago, Peabody said:

Ah yes, the old "you must truthfully testify UNDER OATH" trick. Devious bastards.

I can see why you have trouble with the just-released facts.

In addition to the testimony, there was 1000 pages of documents that confirm the testimony.

• Like 1

We are getting closer to the end of Trump and the truth about his illegal and treacherous activities throughout his life and during his period in the White House. The number of Americans who can’t see a traitor standing in plain sight is beyond my belief. 

And perhaps, finally, we will get the details on the first fake assassination attempt … which all seems to b3 forgotten about now. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1