No wonder people like to shop at Lazada.

giddyup

7 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Get a lot of stuff from Lazada....no particular problem.....but the packaging amazes me......it uses third hand boxes, fourth hand sellotape and fifth hand plastic bags.....and this is all packaged up by ten year olds.......weird

That depends solely on the seller. LAZADA itself only ships in very few cases in which LAZADA ships on behalf of the seller.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Mostly free still

Shipping is mostly free if your not to dumb to collect the vouchers.......

Here is a tip for you guys if your shipping is like 130 baht or more Shopee gives out BIG shipping vouchers a LOT LOT more often than Lazada does.....Lazada only gives out the 130 baht free shipping vouchers a few times a month if even that much...

Shopee has up to 300 baht free shipping vouchers...

Edited by redwood1

On 10/2/2024 at 6:28 PM, Jerry777 said:

Hit and miss but over the years I have done well with it.

I have lost thousands over the years to cheating Lazada sellers, the most recent one about 4000Bt for a "refurbished" laptop. Still waiting for refund after about 8 weeks.

• Confused 3

12 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I have lost thousands over the years to cheating Lazada sellers, the most recent one about 4000Bt for a "refurbished" laptop. Still waiting for refund after about 8 weeks.

So that is not lost, it is in the process of being refunded.

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Sorry to say but, you get what you pay (or don't ) for.

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

What is the difficulty that you seem to be suggesting exists with using refunded amounts in your Wallet to buy goods?

I can get the money in my Lazada Wallet sent to my Bkk Bank in one or two days. 

4 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Why would you keep on using Lazada if you have lost "thousands"?

I only use Lazada if I cannot get anywhere else. Thouands over say about 12 years may amount to about 500Bt a year. Hardly missed. I am really just making a point about their cheating sellers, although I accept there may also be honest ones, but as I mentioned I am still waiting for nearly 4000Bt for a useless "refurbished" laptop.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 10/2/2024 at 5:32 PM, richard_smith237 said:

Please don’t let this be another CoD thread / debate….  We’re at least 6 months away from the recycling of that one… 

We first have to go through the ‘Lazada wallet’ debate… 

Yes.

I have still not collected about 3500 Baht....and it's worse than pulling teeth.

I may need to hire a consultant to get it back.

Also, light bulbs, LED, are falling from the ceiling like rain during the Raining Season.

I no longer buy from Lazada.

Better to wait a few days and buy from Amazon.

I do buy Vitamin D3, but this is the exception...for now and in the future.

2 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Also, light bulbs, LED, are falling from the ceiling like rain during the Raining Season.

Try screwing them in.....:whistling:

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

It's cheap. But it is also poor value for money given the shoddiness of the goods, which with some products doesn't matter too much.

I aloo hate the fact that the goods often don't match the photo or description in the ads. Try ordering some new toothbrush heads for your electric toothbrush. I sent mine back twice and gave up in the end. 

Also I changed my phone but kept the same number, and they refused the password? Can I get it back despite numerous attempts at resetting via the website? No, so I stopped using the website because of poor service on top of the shoddy goods.

On 10/2/2024 at 11:27 AM, redwood1 said:

I Only use COD and I get free shipping on almost every order Lazada or Shopee....On rare occasions you will have to change sellers to get the free shipping...

You are showing that you don't know how Lazada works to get the best deal. Before purchasing always go to the voucher centre and collect the free shipping and discount vouchers. Also check the store to see of they have an additional voucher. It can save you hundreds. Payment method is irrelevant to getting free shipping.

Edited by jimn

53 minutes ago, GarryP said:

Hate Lazada. Only use Shopee now. 

40 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Hate Shopee only use Lazada.

Use both, depending on which one has what I want or the best deal. Never any problem w/ either.

I think some posters are just too old and technically/reading impaired to use online ordering in Thailand effectively, except perhaps when it comes to ordering food.

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, jimn said:

You are showing that you don't know how Lazada works to get the best deal. Before purchasing always go to the voucher centre and collect the free shipping and discount vouchers. Also check the store to see of they have an additional voucher. It can save you hundreds. Payment method is irrelevant to getting free shipping.

Sir I know how it all works very well.....I dont think there is anything I dont know about getting every discount under the sun from Lazada or shopee.... Lazada money, games, store discounts, sales days, vouchers, coins, product review money etc....You name it...

And sometimes (not often) the free shipping voucher will not work with certain shops.....So you must buy from a different seller to get the free shipping..

Edited by redwood1

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Yes.

I have still not collected about 3500 Baht....and it's worse than pulling teeth.

I may need to hire a consultant to get it back.

Better to wait a few days and buy from Amazon.

I do buy Vitamin D3, but this is the exception...for now and in the future.

For a self proclaimed genius, you aren't covering yourself in glory with this one. How is it possible to fail in such a simple task? 

You don't even need to activate the Wallet in order to get your cash back. In one case, I handed an account with a refund pending to a friend who had hit on hard times. She entered her bank details and received the refund...wasn't even her name on the account.

So how is it that you are failing?

2 minutes ago, NowNow said:

For a self proclaimed genius, you aren't covering yourself in glory with this one. How is it possible to fail in such a simple task? 

You don't even need to activate the Wallet in order to get your cash back. In one case, I handed an account with a refund pending to a friend who had hit on hard times. She entered her bank details and received the refund...wasn't even her name on the account.

So how is it that you are failing?

I will TELL you why....

In fact, it is NOT WORTH Bt3500.00 to me to even have ONE MORE WORD with the customer service at that company.

However, if you say that there is some way I can give this money to a friend, then I will do so.

But even that, I do not know how to do.  The money is due to refunds.  And, the money is tied to my account, and to my purchases.

Therefore, if you can tell me how I can just give my password for my L account, to a friend...and let her enter her own personal bank info....THEN, I will honestly say...Thank you, to you.

I can't wait to settle this and put this company behind me...one and for all!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I will TELL you why....

In fact, it is NOT WORTH Bt3500.00 to me to even have ONE MORE WORD with the customer service at that company.

However, if you say that there is some way I can give this money to a friend, then I will do so.

But even that, I do not know how to do.  The money is due to refunds.  And, the money is tied to my account, and to my purchases.

Therefore, if you can tell me how I can just give my password for my L account, to a friend...and let her enter her own personal bank info....THEN, I will honestly say...Thank you, to you.

I can't wait to settle this and put this company behind me...one and for all!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I did, but with Shopee. Just gave her the sign in details. I perhaps did not have a local bank account at the time, so the money was just sitting there.

Lazada refunds I did myself, once I had a bank account, without bothering with the Wallet. So I don't understand how it is possible for you to fail.

If the refunds are for cash/debit/credit cards that you've spent, then it's straightforward. If they include any reused credit from an activated Wallet, the reused credit is no longer cash, but stays as credit. Only first time utilised payments are refundable as cash.

8 minutes ago, NowNow said:

That's what I did, but with Shopee. Just gave her the sign in details. I perhaps did not have a local bank account at the time, so the money was just sitting there.

Lazada refunds I did myself, once I had a bank account, without bothering with the Wallet. So I don't understand how it is possible for you to fail.

If the refunds are for cash/debit/credit cards that you've spent, then it's straightforward. If they include any reused credit from an activated Wallet, the reused credit is no longer cash, but stays as credit. Only first time utilised payments are refundable as cash.

For one thing, I don't want to provide my Bank Account info to a Communist company.

I paid them cash, and I want a refund in cash.

Or, I will see if I can just let my friend take care of it.

But, Shopee does not owe me any money, I don't think.

Only  the other company.

6 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

For one thing, I don't want to provide my Bank Account info to a Communist company.

I paid them cash, and I want a refund in cash.

Or, I will see if I can just let my friend take care of it.

But, Shopee does not owe me any money, I don't think.

Only  the other company.

I guessed the reason was your refusal to provide them with the requisite details.

How exactly do you envisage them providing you with a cash refund? If you cannot come up with a practical and sensible answer, then how can you expect them to solve your issue? Give them your local bank account details or provide those of a friend, in so they can expedite the refund.

17 minutes ago, NowNow said:

I guessed the reason was your refusal to provide them with the requisite details.

How exactly do you envisage them providing you with a cash refund? If you cannot come up with a practical and sensible answer, then how can you expect them to solve your issue? Give them your local bank account details or provide those of a friend, in so they can expedite the refund.

So, I owe you a debt of gratitude, even more than what is owed to me by that company.

I will just give this to a friend to handle, since I refuse to provide my bank details to that company.

Concerning return of cash....

I expect that they would send the cash back to my address, by courier, is what I would expect....

Which is the same way they got my cash in the first place.

Simple.

Oh well...

Life in the Commie State is never easy, as only the Chinese know too well.