Documentary explores war crimes being posted on social media.

MalcolmB

13 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Your superior intellectual levels  are deserting you again 

You have once again resorting to posting nonsense 

Sorry to say, do not need superior intelligence to understand you are biased, brainwashed, or just act! 

Interesting you believe since there is no valid evidence in your  eyes, war crimes done by the Israelis doesn't happen. 

While Russians is all evil doing the same as the Israelis. 

And you do not see how much alike Frank you are, where both only trust your own government controlled medias and sources or the IDF who is?

Edited by Hummin
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Sorry to say, do not need superior intelligence to understand you are biased, brainwashed, or just act! 

Interesting you believe since there is no valid evidence in your  eyes, war crimes done by the Israelis doesn't happen. 

OK, just tell me what war crimes Israel has committed

? Just name them 

You claim a crime has been committed , but you cannot even state what that crime was .

Hamas committed war crimes , Hamas committed a war crime today , you seem to be ignoring that and making false claims about Israel committing war crimes 

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Hummin said:

And you do not see how much alike Frank you are, where both only trist your own government controlled medias and sources. 

Do you even know who my Government is ?

Who is my Government and what are the media sources that I only believe ?

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Israel  are “winning” now.

But one day in the future technology will come up with something and they will wipe Israelis from the map. 

Why are you now calling them Israelis , you previously always referred to them as Jews , why don't you use the word "Jews" in the sentence above ?

22 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

The doco features photogenic taken by real IDF soldiers in real life.

It contains the videos and photography that they wanted you to see to support the narrative they are presenting. They aren't showing you what they have done in the same context and under the same conditions. When you do documentaries in this fashion it can be shown to "prove" any point of view that you wish to present.

Certainly both sides have conduct atrocities that should never have been committed. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Why are you now calling them Israelis , you previously always referred to them as Jews , why don't you use the word "Jews" in the sentence above ?

Because the Jews in other countries will avoid the inevitable massacre in Israel. 

Thousands of women and children are being slaughtered daily and you somehow have made a problem for yourself about “Jews” or “Israelis”

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Because the Jews in other countries will avoid the inevitable massacre in Israel. 

Thousands of women and children are being slaughtered daily and you somehow have made a problem for yourself about “Jews” or “Israelis”

Who is going to carry out the massacre of Israelis and can you give assurances that Jews in other Countries wont also be massacred ?

3 hours ago, 300sd said:

Refer to my first post on Golda Meir! Try living in a country that has been continually attacked and threatened with extinction for years from surrounding countries. What do you think Israel should do to stop this continual threat? Put down their weapons!

Not killing women and children would be a good first step.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

I did watch a bit of the video and they played dramatic sinister  spooky music in the back ground to give it a horror movie effect  , the video then goes onto  say that Israelis add music to their videos for the effect .

Its seems to be very common for the Palestinians , do something and then accuse Israelis of doing what they just did .

Palestinians try to take Israel's land , they rape and murder and commit war crimes....................then accuse Israel of doing what they did 

31 minutes ago, Dan O said:

It contains the videos and photography that they wanted you to see to support the narrative they are presenting. They aren't showing you what they have done in the same context and under the same conditions. When you do documentaries in this fashion it can be shown to "prove" any point of view that you wish to present.

Certainly both sides have conduct atrocities that should never have been committed. 

I wasn't aware that Palestinians have been blowing up israeli houses with people sleeping in them, or that Palestinians have been ransacking israeli shops and homes.

Do provide proof if they have been.

• Agree 1

59 minutes ago, Hummin said:

While Russians is all evil doing the same as the Israelis. 

And you do not see how much alike Frank you are, where both only trust your own government controlled medias and sources or the IDF who is?

my Goverment is not Russia, i support Putin and disbelieve the MSM, it's not as if they haven't lied before, surely you remember WMD's, Saddam and the babies pulled out of incubators, Assad gassing his own people..... the list goes on..and lets not even mention covid

• Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Who is going to carry out the massacre of Israelis and can you give assurances that Jews in other Countries wont also be massacred ?

If I had to guess it would be organized by a surviving victim who has lost his entire family in the current massacres?

Aided by new drone technology or similar.

it is coming, it is now just a question of when. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I wasn't aware that Palestinians have been blowing up israeli houses with people sleeping in them, or that Palestinians have been ransacking israeli shops and homes.

Do provide proof if they have been.

Oct 7th. All the evidence you need and it was not only Hamas affiliated Palestinians

Just now, MalcolmB said:

If I had to guess it would be organized by a surviving victim who has lost his entire family in the current massacres?

the illegal Iraq /afgahan wars were started 20yrs ago, imagine how many kids that lost their families are of fighting age, and with the open border in the US....... well...

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Are you happy and content in your retirement in Thailand ?

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Are you happy and content in your retirement in Thailand ?

Yes it is great.

Staying near a mosque currently. A Buddhist temple also close by.

Nice people around here. All the locals getting along well with each other. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the illegal Iraq /afgahan wars were started 20yrs ago, imagine how many kids that lost their families are of fighting age, and with the open border in the US....... well...

That open border might let one group of people in who might kill another group of people who killed the indigenous group of people.

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Yes it is great.

Staying near a mosque currently. A Buddhist temple also close by.

Nice people around here. All the locals getting along well with each other. 

No Jews there forcing people to get raped by dogs or Jews eating Muslim babies for breakfast ?

6 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

That open border might let one group of people in who might kill another group of people who killed the indigenous group of people.

that border might let in a group that could go on then to target US citizens, there are quite a few countries these people could come from too, unfortunately it will be civilians that will bear the brunt of any terror attack, not the politicians that caused the issues to start with