Trump Urges Israel to Strike Iran’s Nuclear Facilities

Social Media

image.png

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump expressed strong support for Israel launching a military strike against Iran’s nuclear facilities in response to Iran’s recent missile attacks. Speaking at a campaign event in North Carolina, the former president took aim at current President Joe Biden’s stance on the issue.

During a town hall event in Fayetteville, Trump referred to a recent question Biden faced about the potential of Israel targeting Iran's nuclear program. Trump criticized Biden's response, saying, "They asked him, what do you think about Iran, would you hit Iran? And he goes, 'As long as they don't hit the nuclear stuff.' That's the thing you want to hit, right?" 

Biden was asked on Wednesday if he would support Israeli strikes on Iran’s nuclear sites, to which the president replied, "The answer is no." Trump disagreed, stating, "I think he's got that one wrong." He elaborated, "Isn't that what you're supposed to hit? I mean, it's the biggest risk we have, nuclear weapons." Trump's position was clear—he believes that targeting Iran's nuclear infrastructure should be a priority. "When they asked him that question, the answer should have been, hit the nuclear first, and worry about the rest later," Trump added. He went on to suggest that decisive action is needed: "If they're going to do it, they're going to do it. But we'll find out whatever their plans are."

Biden, on the other hand, has maintained a more cautious approach. In response to the firing of nearly 200 Iranian missiles towards Israel, the president acknowledged Israel’s right to defend itself but urged proportionality. "We'll be discussing with the Israelis what they're going to do," Biden said, adding that all G7 members agreed that Israel "has a right to respond, but they should respond in proportion."

As tensions in the Middle East continue to escalate, Trump has kept his focus largely on domestic issues. However, earlier this week, he issued a statement criticizing both Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, the Democratic nominee, for their handling of the crisis. 

With the presidential election battle between Trump and Harris intensifying, the former president’s remarks highlight a clear difference in foreign policy strategy between the two candidates, particularly when it comes to addressing the threat posed by Iran's nuclear ambitions.

Based on a report from Barrons | Reuters 2024-10-04

news-logo-btm.jpg

news-footer-4.png

image.png

I disagree with Don. Here is what should be done.

1.  Take out Irans Air Defenses, that should take a few hours.

2.  Drop leaflets telling Iranians that they have no air defenses, that they are a sitting duck, and they should rise up against the IRG and the Mad Mullahs.

3. Assuming disturbances start, have Azeribaijan move to protect all of the Azeris in Northern Iran.

4. If that doesnt occur, take out their oil terminal. Then drop more leaflets.

If they launch any missles, take out the IRG.

All of the above should take a week or so.

• Sad 2

Just give more weapons to Saudi and Israel, done deal, they will sort it out! 

and at same time, make sure Israel occupies Gaza and Lebanon, and rebuilds it! Cant go 100 years more with the same situation as there have been post Ottaman empire. The area is best with one strong ruler, and not as it have been trying to establish now with two state solution. 

Is there any other options? It is either wipe out Israel, or ? 

I tend to agree with Trump. Perhaps no one noticed that recent video on a news outlet showing masses of Iranian's shouting "death to America." Israel will be doing the world a favour destroying Iran's nuclear capacity which the Biden admin has allowed to progress. A country that proves it's behind terrorism should never be allowed to possess nuclear weapons.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, 300sd said:

I tend to agree with Trump. Perhaps no one noticed that recent video on a news outlet showing masses of Iranian's shouting "death to America." Israel will be doing the world a favour destroying Iran's nuclear capacity which the Biden admin has allowed to progress. A country that proves it's behind terrorism should never be allowed to possess nuclear weapons.

You understand, this is not just bombing Iran, it is most likely pushing the button for a much larger war in the region, risking Ukraine and Taiwan at the same time, and voila, 3. WW

1 hour ago, 300sd said:

Got to agree with you, if Iran does get Nukes, the world will be a more dangerous place!

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

You understand, this is not just bombing Iran, it is most likely pushing the button for a much larger war in the region, risking Ukraine and Taiwan at the same time, and voila, 3. WW

With all due respect I think there will be a WW3 because of the continuous supply of arms to Ukraine. So the West is already at war with Russia and of course Russia understands this. Taking Iran, a terrorist state that is not well liked in the world (except at the UN) out of the nuclear equation would be a bonus. If Iran is allowed to become nuclear then they will be a larger threat to America. I believe them when they say: "Death to America"! With regard to Taiwan, China is waiting for the right moment. I believe them also, when they say Taiwan will be joining China again.

1 minute ago, 300sd said:

With all due respect I think there will be a WW3 because of the continuous supply of arms to Ukraine. So the West is already at war with Russia and of course Russia understands this. Taking Iran, a terrorist state that is not well liked in the world (except at the UN) out of the nuclear equation would be a bonus. If Iran is allowed to become nuclear then they will be a larger threat to America. I believe them when they say: "Death to America"! With regard to Taiwan, China is waiting for the right moment. I believe them also, when they say Taiwan will be joining China again.

Do not underestimate the Chain reaction when conflicts escalates around the world. There is many unsolved conflicts that just waiting for the right moment, when one or the other parts gets tied up another part of the world. Former Soviet states, South America, Africa, Middle East and Asia. 

How many potential conflicts that will escalate is it around the world? 

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

and just like that every anti trump AN member welcomes him with open arms... no pun intended!

There is no way back now, but Trump didn't make it easier, handing Jerusalem to the Iraelis during his first Term. Who else aknownledge Jerusalem as Israel's capital? 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

There is no way back now, but Trump didn't make it easier, handing Jerusalem to the Iraelis during his first Term. Who else aknownledge Jerusalem as Israel's capital? 

i don't know enough or care about Israel to comment, i do know they are not liked in many countries, and if Netanyahu was the leader of another country than Israel he's have been taken out or done for war crimes by now, but he has the backing of Murica so is allowed to continue. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

i don't know enough or care about Israel to comment, i do know they are not liked in many countries, and if Netanyahu was the leader of another country than Israel he's have been taken out or done for war crimes by now, but he has the backing of Murica so is allowed to continue. 

But no war crimes have been committed by Isreal, Israel did go on trial for war crimes and they were not found guilty of those crimes 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, frank83628 said:

Have any American president been charged for war crimes same as Putin have been done? 

I do mot believe any inside the axis of "good", ever will be charged. They are protected. Being with the Emperor comes with benefits as long it lasts. 

I'm more surprised so many do not understand why terrorist states being created, and why they are fighting against Israel, and also why Syria is an enemy as well. Cuba, Venezuela just to mention a few

Just clarify I'm a pro democratic western, and not making excuses on behalf of Putin or any other terrorist state, but I do include Israel as one.

2 hours ago, 300sd said:

Terrorism like this?

At least 28 on-duty medics have been killed in the past 24 hours in Lebanon, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).

https://news.sky.com/video/rescue-workers-in-beirut-feel-targeted-by-israeli-strikes-13227393

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Terrorism like this?

At least 28 on-duty medics have been killed in the past 24 hours in Lebanon, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO).

https://news.sky.com/video/rescue-workers-in-beirut-feel-targeted-by-israeli-strikes-13227393

Its a dangerous job working in a war zone , they knew the dangers when they applied for the job 

3 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

But no war crimes have been committed by Isreal, Israel did go on trial for war crimes and they were not found guilty of those crimes 

how many press and journalists have been killed by IDF ? any other country did they'd be internationally condemned 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Have any American president been charged for war crimes same as Putin have been done? 

I do mot believe any inside the axis of "good", ever will be charged. They are protected. Being with the Emperor comes with benefits as long it lasts. 

I'm more surprised so many do not understand why terrorist states being created, and why they are fighting against Israel, and also why Syria is an enemy as well. Cuba, Venezuela just to mention a few

Just clarify I'm a pro democratic western, and not making excuses on behalf of Putin or any other terrorist state, but I do include Israel as one.

the charges against Putin are BS, just another attempt to demonise him on the international, actually the western stage, 

• Confused 1

39 minutes ago, Hummin said:

The designation of  Jerusalem as Israel's capital for some Islamic nations is that they refuse to recognize the  state of Israel. For others, it is linked to their positions on the final status of the Palestinian territories. Jerusalem has been documented as the capital of the Israelites since King David designated  it the  capital city of Israel in 1003 BC, 1613 years before the invention of Islam. Even in 1948, the modern state of Israel incluuded much of Jerusalem. West Jerusalem had been  controlled by  Jordan who refused access to the Jewish religious sites to the jew despite there being an agreement to do so. Had, Jordan not attacked Israel in 1967, the west Bank and West Jerusalem might still be  managed by Jordan.

3 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

the charges against Putin are BS, just another attempt to demonise him on the international, actually the western stage, 

Well, it just shows there is one rules for one, and another set of rules for the other half. 

The charges we'll placed, but thats how it is. 

He have targeted civilians and civilian infrastructure, so how come you in your opinion should not be charged? 

3 hours ago, 300sd said:

Why do you think Saudis hate Americans?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

how many press and journalists have been killed by IDF ? any other country did they'd be internationally condemned 

We are going a bit off topic , but Hamas terrorists wear Press  and journalist badges for protection, they are terrorists disguised as Press and the media .

Hamas terrorists pretend to be journalists and AID workers and pretend to do many other jobs  , 

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

Good question, why do you think so? Being manipulated to fix oil prices on command to hurt opponents for any price, and being treated as the middle east soi dog, and now one of the most powerful in the area. 

They tie stronger bond with Russia as we speak, so wait and see

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Terrorism like this?

Combatants will  get killed in a war and these people who Hezbollah describes as "medics" are active service Hezbollah personnel.  For example, the Hezbollah controlled Islamic Health Authority said in a statement earlier that seven of its staff, including two medics, were killed in a recent  attack on a Beirut "residential" building. What they did not mention is that the building  secondary  explosions  that caused the deaths were due to the munitions  stored in the building going off.  "Medics" died in the targeted missile strike on the Beirut Hezbollah Intelligence Headquarters. The HQ and medical clinic for Hezbollah personnel were intentionally located in close proximity to Hezbollah personnel residential units.

For the sake of propaganda, Hezbollah personnel will wear white helmets and  pretend to be  "medics". As was demonstrated by Hamas in Gaza, ambulances are used to transport senior Hezbollah commanders. 

• Like 1

Just now, Nick Carter icp said:

We are going a bit off topic , but Hamas terrorists wear Press  and journalist badges for protection, they are terrorists disguised as Press and the media .

Hamas terrorists pretend to be journalists and AID workers and pretend to do many other jobs  , 

no mention of that in the article. 

https://cpj.org/2024/10/journalist-casualties-in-the-israel-gaza-conflict/

off topic slightly, so will leave it.

2 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

no mention of that in the article. 

https://cpj.org/2024/10/journalist-casualties-in-the-israel-gaza-conflict/

off topic slightly, so will leave it.

Agree going off topic a little so I will leave it with just one of the terrorist reporters who used to work for Al Jazeera, he been killed by the IDF now though. Plenty more where that came from.......

IDF via X

https://www.nysun.com/article/israelis-accuse-prominent-al-jazeera-journalist-of-being-a-hamas-operative-as-house-gop-demands-qatar-controlled-network-register-as-a-foreign-agent

4 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Did you tell the approx. 700,000 Saudis who are living in the USA?

Hate is not a fair assessment of the Saudi views. While it may not be positive, it is not hateful. Saudis are well aware that their  freedom from Iran and other radical groups, is because of the willingness of the USA to protect them. They saw what Arab friendship and solidarity was worth when Iraq invaded Kuwait. Arabs are always feuding with someone and it is usually with other regional groups, so the relationship with the USA is no worse than what passes for relations with others.

• Sad 1

Hopefully, Israel does not target Iranian oil facilities or the nuclear sites.

Israel cannot take out those nuclear  sites on its own, and any attempt will result in mass casualties, which is something Israel does not want. Iran is a nation divided between the haves and the have nots Many of the urban haves are educated and have no animosity to Israel or the west and can see the Iranian mullahs preaching of  hate for what it is, a distraction from the evil and the  corruption of the Islamic Republic.

The Gulf states do not want Israel to hit the oil facilities and they are putting pressure on Israel not to do so. Although they would benefit from increased oil prices, they know Iran would target their oil facilities  in retaliation. Russia will welcome any attacks because it makes their oil exports more valuable.