Wanting To Bring My Company To Thailand. What Are The Steps?

Hi all,

I am a Malaysian citizen wanting to bring my business over to Thailand. Basically I'm in the clothing industry. We manufacture shoes and clothes. I was thinking of setting up something over in Bangkok, having a warehouse storing my goods and perhaps even selling them locally. Everything is still pretty much in the early planning stages and I want to know heads up what I should prepare beforehand. Some questions:

1) Can I register a business like this as a foreigner? If yes, where can I go to do so and what do I need to prepare?

2) Do I need a Thai resident to own 51% shares?

3) How much would it roughly cost for everything? Eg. registration, visa, work permits, etc.

4) What kinds of visa would I need?

Thats about what I can think of roughly on top of my head. Any advice and suggestions welcomed. I plan to visit Bangkok pretty soon to sort out some of these stuff and visit a few friends. Thank you!

Well, in case noone bothers to reply to yet another set of questions, which already has been replied to about one million times on this board, you could try to browse a few pages on this forum and the forum on "Visa, Workpermit ... " ... Of course, don't bother if the issue isn't worth that much trouble to you.