Trump Goes Full Racist

Danderman123

3 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump Says Migrants Have Brought “Bad Genes” Into “Our Country”

Is Trump talking about Canadians who came into the US illegally, or is he talking about scary brown people?

Either way, Trump just went full racist, and you never go full racist.

Ah yes, the ever unbiased, middle-of-the-road Mother Jones website.  

And if he WAS talking about Snow Refugees, he might have a point...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

He was talking about the murderers and criminals who have been let into the US. Not legal migrants. And I am sure he would agree that native born Americans who commit heinous crimes also have some genetic predisposition.

So, which races have the bad genes?

It's not the Jews, is it? The Nazis claimed the Jews had bad genes.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Trump has always been a racist, way back to the time he and his father excluded minorities from renting, and got sued by NYC.

His followers are too stupid to see with any of such comments, he is pushing their buttons, and telling them what he knows they want to hear.

America's real test will come on December 5, when voters can choose between sanity and chaos.

43 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Trump has always been a racist, way back to the time he and his father excluded minorities from renting, and got sued by NYC.

His followers are too stupid to see with any of such comments, he is pushing their buttons, and telling them what he knows they want to hear.

America's real test will come on December 5, when voters can choose between sanity and chaos.

I think you mean November 5. And I hope sanity wins. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

That's right. Make sure to tell ALL your Trump hating friends and acquaintances to not forget to vote on December 5. Stick it to the fascists!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

That's right. Make sure to tell ALL your Trump hating friends and acquaintances to not forget to vote on December 5. Stick it to the fascists!

moron.png

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

Posts using derogatory and toxic nicknames or intentional misspelling of people’s names will be removed. If you don’t want your post to be removed, spell people’s names correctly, this applies to both sides of the political debate.

6 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

He was talking about the murderers and criminals who have been let into the US. Not legal migrants. And I am sure he would agree that native born Americans who commit heinous crimes also have some genetic predisposition.

Idiot liberals can’t figure this out despite claiming how intelligent they are.  Awards, advanced degrees etc.

So they cherry pick the headlines and rewrite to fit their agenda.

Nothing new.  It’s who they are.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

So, which races have the bad genes?

It's not the Jews, is it? The Nazis claimed the Jews had bad genes.

No. 
His daughter is a Jew and he was dressed up as a Jew yesterday.

He has claimed that he will end the Russian Ukraine war in 24 hours.

No mention of what he will do to stop the Jews.

IMG_3685.jpeg

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Idiot liberals can’t figure this out despite claiming how intelligent they are.  Awards, advanced degrees etc.

So they cherry pick the headlines and rewrite to fit their agenda.

Nothing new.  It’s who they are.

They are stark raving mad

7 hours ago, Cameroni said:

Yes, I'm sure Elon Musk is an idiot compared to you.

Fact is the smartest people are supporting Trump, not Harris. Elon Musk, RFK Jr, Kanye West...Trump has all the geniuses supporting him. Harris has Charlie CXC, Beyonce and Taylor Swift. In other words the dumb and stupid are supporting Harris.

This is why they keep misrepresenting Trump. Obviously he was concerned about low IQ genes. Nothing to do with racism. But you'd have to be very smart to understand that.

Elon seems to have Bond villains as his role model.  Dr. No would be the simplest to compare: brilliant scientist/engineer but otherwise definitely not playing with a full deck.  But notice that he has enough sense to NOT go into space on one of his own rockets.

Low IQ genes?  There's a word for believing this sort of thing which your own genes prevent you from knowing.  ☺️

Otherwise a very funny post.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

IMG_3685.jpeg

Good pic!  No limit to the amount of goofy captions to go with it.

image.jpeg.887d02d941972cd45359c92807f3ca8e.jpeg

"I just wanted to see what it was like with an uncircumcised one"

Edited by bendejo

56 minutes ago, bendejo said:

Elon seems to have Bond villains as his role model.  Dr. No would be the simplest to compare: brilliant scientist/engineer but otherwise definitely not playing with a full deck.  But notice that he has enough sense to NOT go into space on one of his own rockets.

Low IQ genes?  There's a word for believing this sort of thing which your own genes prevent you from knowing.  ☺️

Otherwise a very funny post.

Didn't Dr No want to create a hot war between the US and Russia? So actually Kamala Harris is the real Dr No. Since she has already promised to pour more gasoline on the fire in Ukraine, thereby increasing all our chances to witness a nuclear war first hand.

Low IQ genes are a thing, have you not read Charles Murray's Bell Curve? But I ask too much, go listen to Boom Clap some more. I know you love it.

• Haha 2

Trump is NOT ....BIG TIME...on Science....as we all know.

Who is surprised.

However.....

We are not, this year, voting for the BEST OF THE BEST....

We are only voting for the LEAST WORST OF THE WORST....

As everyone should know, by now.

In other words....

Which candidate is the LEAST CRAPPY Candidate of them all?

This is really NOT an easy choice, this year, 2024.

So "Kamala", is Netanyahu a reliable ally of the US?

"Well, first of all, I think that's the wrong question. It should be "is Run the World Girls" by Beyonce better than "Shake it Off" by Taylor Swift". As my mother told me when I was raised in a coconut tree as a proud Aboriginal woman, never ask the wrong question!"

Thank you for your elquent answer Kamala.