Trump Goes Full Racist

1 minute ago, watthong said:

Oh, and what happened to "babykilling" and "fascist"? Those got stale already?

Trump does not support late term abortion, not do I except under limited circumstances, so "baby killer" does not apply. Baby killer describes Democratic party ideology.

Fascist is also an accurate term to describe the ideology preached by the Democratic party. Want to debate that young fella? 

53 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Nice. I now add "dupes" and 'poorly educated" to my list of Democrat Hate Spew.

Spew, baby, spew. Do what you do best (and don't forget hate).

Your raison d'etre, I suppose. (pardon my french.)

• Confused 1

On 10/7/2024 at 5:07 PM, Danderman123 said:

Trump Says Migrants Have Brought “Bad Genes” Into “Our Country”

Is Trump talking about Canadians who came into the US illegally, or is he talking about scary brown people?

Either way, Trump just went full racist, and you never go full racist.

He is talking about people that don't have fully developed brains because they only eat sticky rice or boiled plantains which lack the protein to develop brains. Ask the UN.

There is a reason that some places seem stupid. 

Edited by Cryingdick

In an interview of Fox (Comedy Channel?) on Sunday, discussing political opponents and critics, the felon said he would 'use the National Guard---and the military if necessary---to round them up'.

That would seem---to rational people---to be the textbook definition of fascist. The famous Maya Angelou quote comes to mind.

If there is a silver lining in that cloud, it is that all the felonistas in Thailand, seeing the US will have become the fascist utopia they dream of, likely will head back home and stop sullying the good name of Thailand.

The felon vs the prosecutor is not about policy differences; it is literally about fascism vs freedom. Every actual patriot who served, who went into harm's way on behalf of the US (you know, us 'suckers and losers'), knows this reality. Goobers and felonistas do not.

• Like 1

On 10/9/2024 at 12:33 AM, G_Money said:

Nothing racist about it.  Facts are facts.

Short people also have bad genes.

Should we deport them? I guess some already deported themselves and now live in Thailand. Good thing I take my own air from a higher altitude, above the shorty riffraff.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

He is talking about people that don't have fully developed brains because they only eat sticky rice or boiled plantains which lack the protein to develop brains. Ask the UN.

Could you make a more racist post?

1 hour ago, Yagoda said:

LOL Im originally from Trump country, NYC. How about you Mr. Deflection?

Nice. I now add "dupes" and 'poorly educated" to my list of Democrat Hate Spew. My reasoning may be transparent as Der Sturmer, but you and your ilk are the folks who could write it today.

Trump country? Nobody likes him there. 
I hope you get to vote in NY  by ballot 

Great that you admit to supporting racist propaganda. As sometimes foreigners commit crimes, even as a tiny fraction of Thai crimes by your own “reasoning” you should be deported from Thailand

42 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

What about fried platanos?

7 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Trump country? Nobody likes him there. 
I hope you get to vote in NY  by ballot 

Great that you admit to supporting racist propaganda. As sometimes foreigners commit crimes, even as a tiny fraction of Thai crimes by your own “reasoning” you should be deported from Thailand

Well my presence ab itinio is legal in Cambodia and Thailand. If they want to deport me for smoking dope and drooling filthily on hardbodies for a reasonable price, oh well.

I doubt you know anything about NY

• Like 1

On 10/9/2024 at 12:12 AM, Cameroni said:

Low IQ genes are a thing, have you not read Charles Murray's Bell Curve? But I ask too much, go listen to Boom Clap some more. I know you love it.

Actually, the Bell Curve depended for its data on garbage quality "research" from very dubious sources.

The Tainted Sources of the Bell Curve

https://archive.ph/VwlFd#selection-1601.0-1635.14

Rather than race, it's bigotry that ought to be examined as a cause of stupidity.

Anyone, not surprising that a Nazi apologist would be enamored of that book.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Actually, the Bell Curve depended for its data on garbage quality "research" from very dubious sources.

The Tainted Sources of the Bell Curve

https://archive.ph/VwlFd#selection-1601.0-1635.14

Rather than race, it's bigotry that ought to be examined as a cause of stupidity.

Anyone, not surprising that a Nazi apologist would be enamored of that book.

Your lot makes every philosophical/intellectual disagreement over the lefts favoured worldview into a narrative filling polemic based on ad hominems invented by your lot.

32 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

Your lot makes every philosophical/intellectual disagreement over the lefts favoured worldview into a narrative filling polemic based on ad hominems invented by your lot.

Thank you for your reflexive comment. The person I was addressing defended Darryl Cooper's defense of the  extermination of millions of Slavs by the Nazis. He claimed it wasn't on purpose! Darryl Cooper is the guy was interviewed,  or, should I say coddled, by Tucker Carlson. 

But then you're the party who defended the Catholic Church against the blatant fact of its own long history of anti-semitism.  So maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

Edited by placeholder

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

Short people also have bad genes.

Should we deport them? I guess some already deported themselves and now live in Thailand. Good thing I take my own air from a higher altitude, above the shorty riffraff.

Another award winning comment from the disgruntled, fired employee from the Clowns In Action organization aka CIA.

Still looking for a job?

Don’t be jealous of my 32inch waist.

Start working out.  You might achieve that goal.

Edited by G_Money
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 10/8/2024 at 6:07 AM, Danderman123 said:

Trump Says Migrants Have Brought “Bad Genes” Into “Our Country”

Is Trump talking about Canadians who came into the US illegally, or is he talking about scary brown people?

Either way, Trump just went full racist, and you never go full racist.

America's material and financial success was built on racism. 

On 10/9/2024 at 5:22 AM, Danderman123 said:

As probably the only person here who knows Elon, I think he has had a stroke. Or it's too much ketamine.

Somehow I think you have a great immagination, I suppose you have regular talks to elvis & freddy as well, we see the left & right constantly biskering in these posts but you have serious issues if people do not agree with your biased views, calling a spade a spade(idiom/figurative expression) is not being racist unless you have twisted views and do not accept the figures/truth on shooting deaths/crimes being committed by illegals, gangs etc,