Why is the MAGA movement so susceptible to crazy conspiracy theories?

Inderpland

9 minutes ago, rasg said:

Tee hee. John Durham is about to get started. He got the evidence that he needed on the Clinton campaign, the Steele dossier etc.

In your MAGA alternate universe only. 😀

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

We must live in alternate universes then. No one in my universe cares about Trump or Harris. It's just not a topic of conversation.

The exception for me is on here, of course. If it were a decent Dem candidate I wouldn't care either, but IMO Harris is so bad as to put us all in danger if she gets elected. I think she just doesn't have the fiber to be able to do an adequate job. I'm certain that every sensible leader on the planet is privately aghast that she might be the POTUS. I'm also certain that Putin and Xi are hoping she will be the winner.

You live in New Zealand. Of course nobody cares about the US election.

But in the USA, it's a big issue.

• Thumbs Up 1

20 hours ago, rasg said:

Well Hillary has spent the last week explaining that the Libtards want to change the freedom of speech laws with good old fashioned censorship so there is that for starters. They hate the truth which is why they being hit from every angle at the moment AND it's about to get a lot worse for them.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Hillary Clinton commented on the dangers of commercial social media platforms using propaganda to influence elections. Don't you agree that could be a problem?

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And that's the whole point. You have no idea about what is REALLY going on in your own country because you believe everything that Hillary Clinton tells you. You will find out very shortly.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, rasg said:

And that's the whole point. You have no idea about what is REALLY going on in your own country because you believe everything that Hillary Clinton tells you. You will find out very shortly.

You are just spouting nonsense at this point.

You need to lay off the whiskey, and get some sleep.

25 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Hillary Clinton commented on the dangers of commercial social media platforms using propaganda to influence elections. Don't you agree that could be a problem?

Isn't it funny? You are happy that Mark Zuckerberg, Google, YouTube and others were influencing the election in 2020 because it allowed the Dems to win. Zuckerberg to the tune of $420 million to "fortify" the election in the Dem's favour" and also to censor anti Dem voices. By the way. Fortify the election means cheat.

It's well documented and Zuckerberg has been trying to cover his backside over the last few weeks by apologising for it. Not only for suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story but also for the $420 million Zuckerbucks scam.

Zuck Letter P1.jpg

Zuck Letter P2.jpg

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, rasg said:

Isn't it funny? You are happy that Mark Zuckerberg, Google, YouTube and others were influencing the election in 2020 because it allowed the Dems to win. Zuckerberg to the tune of $420 million to "fortify" the election in the Dem's favour" and also to censor anti Dem voices. By the way. Fortify the election means cheat.

It's well documented and Zuckerberg has been trying to cover his backside over the last few weeks by apologising for it. Not only for suppressing the Hunter Biden laptop story but also for the $420 million Zuckerbucks scam.

Zuck Letter P1.jpg

Zuck Letter P2.jpg

"fortify" the election in the Dem's favour"

Do you have a source for this 'quote' or did just just make it up?

49 minutes ago, candide said:

"fortify" the election in the Dem's favour"

Do you have a source for this 'quote' or did just just make it up?

Time magazine.

The bottom of the first section. just above the Architect.

"They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it."

The truth has been out for a long time. With Zuckerbucks and another 99 different ways of manipulating the vote, they rigged it.

https://time.com/5936036/secret-2020-election-campaign/

38 minutes ago, rasg said:

Reported for putting a false title on an article

Edited by candide