Flooding is Depressing: Watch 'Short Cut to Hell'! It's a GEM from James Cagney!

Dear Folks,

Everybody knows that Cagney is a Star.

But did you know that he produced one of the weirdest films of all time, and one which is also magnificent, too?

This film deserves to be classified as a CULT film, by any sort of criteria that you might consider.

So, if your house might be flooded, and if you might be depressed about it...then....at least...if you have a phone with YouTube....then....

Still you can watch this film, and maybe you can escape for an hour into....some really weird stuff...from James Cagney.

This film is just about the ULTIMATE in escapism, as far as I know.

And, sometimes, when things are not going well....then....we must find a way to escape for a brief period of time....lest we go MAD.

image.png.dafd3f2f4d43a549e410493c4f49ca51.png

Some people, most mistakenly, held the belief that Cagney was not smart.

Well, he must have been very smart to direct this...one of a kind....film....which is just so FAR OUT.....

Here is the link to this amazing film.....

Now is the perfect time to watch a film like this.....during the Great Flood.

All you need is a phone and an internet connection.

All this brown water around us....is depressing.

Hopefully, this old film, from 1957, might help some of us, these days, in 2024, during the month of October.

This film is rather unique, I think you will agree.

Thanks to the guy/girl/group who uploaded this to YT...because.....this is one film that I had never before seen.

Best regards,

Gamma

Note:  My guess is that, due to Global Warming, ....we will need to soon learn how to cope and to become far more resilient.  Because...sure as shootin', Global-Warming effects will only continue to become much more pronounced than...what they now are in 2024.

Wish I could go back to 1957....just about the year that The Keeling Curve began....on Mauna Loa......  1958-2023....  (What a Bummer!)

1200px-Mauna_Loa_CO2_monthly_mean_concentration.svg.png

What a bummer..... 555 !

NOTE4:  Take a look at the Keeling Curve....a close look....because.....

THE FING SLOPE of the curve is actually becoming steeper, and is not bending down.

Yes, the positive RATE OF CHANGE is actually INCREASING.....

What a FING Bummer!!!!!!

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Haha 1