Are Older Men in Thailand Trading Love for Financial Ruin

CharlieH

Real simple. Older men flock to Thailand because of woke libturdishness in the West. Ever seen how nasty looking and scowling Western women look these days? Sheesh. If looks could kill. Couldn't imagine entering into some kind of legal agreement with them. Thanks to all the woke sh!t these Western b1tches hate men - and they don't even know why - that's how effective the programming has been.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, JamesPhuket10 said:

You said, "It's quite interesting, when I was a Cayman lawyer earning 6 figures I got my then wife a job as a secretary. She earned 60,000 dollars on top of my salary. Do you think she paid for the rent, food or necessities? No. All saved for her."

Sorry, I can't account for dim people, if guys can only retain a woman if they pay for them then it is not my fault.

I can give you my contrasting story though.

During the 1990's and 2000's I was earning about £140,000 as a freelance software engineer a year through European contracts and one USA contract,  it was mostly tax-free seeing as I set up the company in the British Virgin Isles.

My then-wife had a 150-seat Thai restaurant in an expensive area in England from 1994 and for the next 27 years, the takings were £12,000 a week, and the profit margin was high. 

I think after salaries and other costs, tax etc she made a profit of about £150,000 a year, our two kids went to private school all of their lives.

We pooled our money and bought a few houses over the years, they are now worth millions of pounds, and we retired early.

So that is one example of a male and female pooling their resources, therefore, your claim that women either expect not to work or keep all of the money themselves is not the case, it might just be happening to people like you. 

You are seriously dim, but are not aware of it, clearly. I said the ex wife got a salary, she worked for the money.I never had to pay her a cent, she made plenty of money. The law firm she worked for paid her 60,000, I did not. That woman was fantastically loyal and there was never a question of "paying  to retain her", what are you on about?

If the takings in the restaurant were 12,000 a week, even with a high profit margin of 10% that's 1000 per week. Hardly big coin.

140,000 a year plus 4000 a month but you bought "a few houses" that are worth millions now? How? That income is nowhere near enough to "buy a few houses worth milions".  You'd have to put down 200,000 deposit for a house worth one million, but you bought them like confetti on a 140K salary? Do tell how, lol. I bought a house in the sought after area of St Albans in 1998, even in 2024 that 4bed house is only worth 500,000., 

Anyway, I was able to buy houses, whilst they're not worth millions, retaining my autonomy is priceless, being tied to a 60 year old aging woman because of finances would be my idea of a living nightmare.

My two kids also go to private school, btw, hardly a big accomplishment, tons of guys on here send their kids to private school.

Edited by Cameroni

2 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I live in a large, three bed detached house, all rooms ensuite, set in 1.5 rai and a maids house in the garden ....rent free.

In return I pay the bills......2000/3000B/month and for food and drink.....coppers.

Not a bad partnership as partnerships go. 

And how old is the lady?