Should A Woman Be Allowed to hold the office of President of the USA?

fittobethaied

It doesnt matter white, black, yellow, red, man , woman,  transgender, child or whatever with or without a god.

It will all be as bad, as any other time, it is just human nature

57 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Rubbish. We would die out in one generation.

Perhaps you have not noticed it is women who get pregnant and bear children.

OTOH, with parthenogenesis, women could survive without men quite nicely.

Meanwhile, in todays news, here is one of these wonderful women doing a man’s job.

And incredibly she managed to sink the ship without any war going on!!!

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/cwylvw9qqd5o

A court of inquiry has been stood up to establish what caused this terrible incident," said Judith Collins, New Zealand’s first female defence minister. 

"The one thing that we already know did not cause it is the gender of the ship's captain."

British-born Commander Yvonne Gray, who previously served in the UK’s Royal Navy, was the captain of HMNZS Manawanui.

She told the New Zealand Herald the incident saw her "very worst imagining" become a reality.

Edited by MalcolmB

For Christ's sake - grow up you lot!

You're supposed to be the world leader.

Yet you have an idiot ex-president who was useless, and wants to repeat the process.

You whine because you might get a woman as your president.

No wonder the world is laughing at you!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2024 at 10:06 AM, fittobethaied said:

This is a question that the entire world is afraid to ask in this day and age of women's rights and gender equality; but in my estimation, it is the "elephant in the room" so far as this upcoming election is concerned. I am a Christian, and in the Christian ethos a woman would not be allowed to hold that office. The Holy Scriptures make it perfectly clear that there is a line of authority in God's Kingdom, and a woman is not to have spiritual authority over a man. The Head of the woman is the man, and the Head of man is Jesus Christ. This goes for marriage and the household and even in the church where women are not to hold the position of Deacon or Pastor and having spiritual authority over the men. I simply cannot imagine that God would bless a woman and her nation when the population goes against the Laws of God and elects a woman as President. HE will only work within His own framework of authority. We all know intuitively that having a woman as Commander in Chief is just not natural, and I firmly believe that a nation will never be blessed when a woman is in charge.

If you follow politics at all, you will see that our House and Senate are filled with women who are at odds with everything that is good and Godly for our country. They simply don't have the wisdom that is required to fulfill the calling to these higher offices. Even King Soloman, the richest and wisest man in his time, said that in all his dealings he never met a wise woman. The only thing that could be worse than having a woman as the leader of any nation would be to have a boy king, and historically that has been proven time and time again. I am deeply concerned for the direction that our country is headed, and I am totally convinced that if a woman is elected as President of the USA, then we will have done a grave injustice to ourselves.

I am certain that I will receive tremendous pushback on this which only goes to show how we have been deceived by the rise of feminism over the past decades. There was a time in history when the Christian churches even preached on this topic from the pulpits of America, and it would have been unheard of to elect a woman as President. Sadly, in this age even the churches have been intimidated by the secular culture and are deathly afraid of being called out and cancelled for standing firm on this topic. Preachers are all but silent on the matter.....being afraid of losing their positions and having their church's non-profit status removed by the government and even being closed down for going against the culture and propagating so-called hate speech and intolerance. God's Word is the same yesterday, today and forever more, and HE is unchanging. For me, this is not a matter of opinion, but it's a question of obedience to God. As for me and my house, we will always serve the Lord and put Him and HIS WORD first in all of our decisions. 

In support of my position, I offer for your consumption an article that will explain my point further and offer Scripture references to support my claim. 

https://truthonlybible.com/2016/11/03/does-the-bible-allow-a-woman-to-be-president/

I'm surprised the mods approved your link. Quite suspect if you ask me when we know how gods men cut and paste the scripts to fit their view for their own comfort and know ledge.

Power corrupts and the men of church have been prime examples.

Females head of the state around the world. Some countries might surprise you 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_elected_and_appointed_female_heads_of_state_and_government

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

How many ships have sunk with male captains?

It is the first instance in peacetime that a New Zealand Navy ship has been lost.

HMNZS Manawanui ran aground one nautical mile from the Samoan island of Upolu on Saturday night while surveying a reef. It later caught fire and capsized.

She sank 12 per cent of her country’s fleet in a day, without enemy engagement or storm.

People like you are the problem. Not only do you expect everyone to go along with your feminist ideals, but you are not allowed to criticize their failures as you would do to say, a Thai man if he had sunk 12% of the Thai naval fleet.

Let that sink in a bit.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, NativeBob said:

I also like Thailand, but not that much!

C'mon she a comic relief at Senate. 

A very interesting lady Is Senator Tammy Duckworth.

If you can spend 15 or 20 minutes from your incredibly hectic life you may find this article from Wikipedia interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tammy_Duckworth

She seems to have packed in and done far more in her 56 years than most men. She is definitely NOT a comic relief.

26 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

It is the first instance in peacetime that a New Zealand Navy ship has been lost.

HMNZS Manawanui ran aground one nautical mile from the Samoan island of Upolu on Saturday night while surveying a reef. It later caught fire and capsized.

She sank 12 per cent of her country’s fleet in a day, without enemy engagement or storm.

People like you are the problem. Not only do you expect everyone to go along with your feminist ideals, but you are not allowed to criticize their failures as you would do to say, a Thai man if he had sunk 12% of the Thai naval fleet.

Let that sink in a bit.

What's your point? Are you saying that the vessel sank because its  Captain was a woman?

The vessel was a used oil and gas survey vessel  and repurposed as a hydrographic, diving and salvage ship. It underwent a power refit in 2020.

The initial information indicates that the vessel was without power in rough seas and inclement weather when it was forced into the reef. The subsequent fire is unusual.  One does not have to be a genius to expect that the vessel power system most likely failed and suffered a catastrophic event. It is a scenario seen previously on multiple  vessels in the US, British, Russian, Chinese and Canadian navies. How about waiting for the board of inquiry to present its findings before blaming the ship captain's gender?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

The reality is that men would survive quite easily without women.

But women’s quality of life would go quickly downhill without us. 

Ah, I see where you're going with this. And you can certainly have all the sex you want with other men, but no matter how hard you try, unless you bring at least one woman into the mix (yuck!), you're not going to produce a child.