• Latest posts...

1. 2

Benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) medication availability

2. 68,581

Worst Joke Ever 2024

3. 20

Thailand Live Thursday 10 October 2024

4. 160

Trump lost the respect of veterans – including me. He's a risk to our democracy.

5. 0

Thunderstorms forecast for 40 provinces with Bangkok hardest hit

6. 21

Trump's Claim of Gaza Visit Draws Scrutiny Amid Factual Discrepancies

7. 22

Why Do You Even Drink?

8. 33

Kamala Harris' Election Prospects Slip in Prediction Market Amid Trump's Surge

9. 21

Trump's Claim of Gaza Visit Draws Scrutiny Amid Factual Discrepancies

10. 48

CNG and LPG vehicles face crackdown after tragic school bus fire

11. 3,832

Latest developments and discussion of recent events in the Ukraine War

12. 6

Re entry permit

13. 121

Surprised no reaction from BYD owners on this forum

14. 49

What city in Thailand has the best weather?

Harris Voices Outrage in Interview with Howard Stern

Social Media

Russian Microbiologists were well ahead of the rest with their creation/production of the 'Sputnick' SarsCovi2 Vaccine; saying that, they did Stage III a little differently than Moderna by randomnly selecting everyday working Russians to do the Trial. 

Gifting quote "rare COVID-19 testing machines" to Putin, doesn't make any sense at all as the Russians already had their own RAT test kit and PCR analyzers.

Reference: YouTube Podcast Series, This Week In Virology, with Professor Vincent Racianello.  

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, tandor said:

Russian Microbiologists were well ahead of the rest with their creation/production of the 'Sputnick' SarsCovi2 Vaccine; saying that, they did Stage III a little differently than Moderna by randomnly selecting everyday working Russians to do the Trial. 

Gifting quote "rare COVID-19 testing machines" to Putin, doesn't make any sense at all as the Russians already had their own RAT test kit and PCR analyzers.

Reference: YouTube Podcast Series, This Week In Virology, with Professor Vincent Racianello.  

And that disproved Woodward’s claims how?

1 hour ago, tandor said:

Thanks for providing a reference and attribution. They did have the Sputnik vaccine in Laos, and it was the one provided to the Lao people while foreigners were provided the Astra-Zeneca vaccines. I don't believe either vaccine caused any major problems and we were very surprised by how well Laos was able to cope with the pandemic. There are advantages to being isolated I suppose, although we also wondered whether there may have been some native immunity since the COVID-19 virus originated at the Lao-China border.

As to the donating of the machines, you are aware that the one who confirmed this was Putin, right? It makes perfect sense in that of course the Russians would like to have an American prototype or top-of-the-line machine or two to compare to their own and have as a backup/blind sampling tool.

10 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Good to see Harris facing all the tough, serious journalists 😃.

As opposed to the hard-hitting interviewers at Faux News interviewing DJT?

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I guess the "shock jock" persona has departed and now he's just another liberal.

He was funny 20 years ago when he was making fun of blacks and mexicans and talking about farts and womens boobs.

7 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I guess the "shock jock" persona has departed and now he's just another liberal.

Kinda sad, really. Now he just licks the boot and panders.   Entertainers gotta know when to quit and move on with their lives, not linger like a silent fart.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Kinda sad, really. Now he just licks the boot and panders.   Entertainers gotta know when to quit and move on with their lives, not linger like a silent fart.

Why don’t you give that tired old washed up old man trump the same advice?people leave his ralleys attendance is down he just regurgitates the same old bile gripes and lies.he definitely stinks as well notice he allways has a fly problem?they are attracted to feces and rotting flesh.

24 minutes ago, Purdey said:

@1:00 "Apply light and heat, erh...you know? Maybe you can, maybe you can't" - suggesting the then supposedly world leader on how to fight covid (in case ingesting bleach won't work.). No wonder the world was laughing in our faces. However, some US citizens think that's a show worth going on.

Edited by watthong
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Oh, absolutely. I've said he was not my first choice for the GOP nomination. But, given the situation where there is only a binary decision between him and Harris, the choice is blindingly obvious. Warts and all, Trump did a good job as President. Harris was an abject failure as VP.  That is what matters, not personalities.

She’s part of this administration that brought us out of the trump disaster you may feel trump was great I disagree obviously Harris will be just fine we have a good team in place.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tug said:

She’s part of this administration that brought us out of the trump disaster you may feel trump was great I disagree obviously Harris will be just fine we have a good team in place.

Ah, the "good team" argument. Seen it before. If your candidate was any good, you wouldn't need to discuss her team, especially before she has even chosen one. 

I don't think Trump was or is great. His presidency was quite good until Covid hit. Biden has been consistently bad. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, Tug said:

Why don’t you give that tired old washed up old man trump the same advice?people leave his ralleys attendance is down he just regurgitates the same old bile gripes and lies.he definitely stinks as well notice he allways has a fly problem?they are attracted to feces and rotting flesh.

Oh look. Mr. Coherence returns.

How are those swing state polls treating you. 

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Ah, the "good team" argument. Seen it before. If your candidate was any good, you wouldn't need to discuss her team, especially before she has even chosen one. 

I don't think Trump was or is great. His presidency was quite good until Covid hit. Biden has been consistently bad. 

They cant give us one thing they have done to make life in the USA better

1 minute ago, dinsdale said:

Kamala: Illegal immigrants in jails should be afforded the right to tax payer funded sex changes. Trump: No men in women's sports. 

Did you see that NY will have Prop 1 on the Ballot, that allows men in womens sports? Bet ya that helps Trump in NY LOL. Hes doing a rally at MSG in NYC right before election. Only 13.5 points behind as of three weeks ago.

Kamala went on Howard Stern because of her failure on 60 minutes. Watch the spin, the first one will be, oh the Post is Murdoch right wing LOL

https://nypost.com/2024/10/08/opinion/kamala-harris-is-unable-to-answer-basic-questions-on-60-minutes/