Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

webfact

1 hour ago, Gottfrid said:

In Thailand, they concentrate on the real danger and enforce the laws where it really matters. They are crushing gambling activities and cracking down hard on the evil spread of sex toys. All that, when they could patrol the busy streets and actually really improve trust and safety. Also they could be hard against unnecessary violence and do something about domestic violence. of course this is just two examples out of many. However, they chose sex toys and gambling. In my eyes, that´s dereliction of duty. 

Nah! It's easy work without any risk involved to their income stream. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

It is a face massager on our popular selling website

Some people have strange looking faces then.

Do you do finger massagers by any chance ? Asking for a friend with arthritis.

Edited by Denim
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Wongkitlo said:

If the police stopped their patrols society would break  down. There would be girls and guys selling themselves in every soi and along the beach. Thanks to Thai Police we have a family friendly resort. 

Oh boy! Do you lead a sheltered life, or maybe absolutely blind. 

• Confused 1

Sex toys?! This is what is so important to stop in Thailand? Meanwhile, the streets, sidewalks, and Zebra crossings are deadly places to be while the daily carnage goes on unabated. TIT .....the Land of Lunacy!

• Thanks 1

I was all nervous I was on my way to Bangkok next week and thought they cleaned up the dildo vendors on Sukhumvit, I have a threesome pending, be still my beating heart.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

I was all nervous I was on my way to Bangkok next week and thought they cleaned up the dildo vendors on Sukhumvit, I have a threesome pending, be still my beating heart.

Relax soi 11 is full of kathoeys ......no need to panic.

• Haha 1