• Latest posts...

1. 0

Passenger Van Crashes into 18-Wheeler Truck, Passengers Injured

2. 8

Thailand Live Monday 14 October 2024

3. 304

Israel Hamas War the Widening Middle East Conflict

4. 0

Over 200 Vehicles Damaged After Municipality Resurfaces Road Without Warning Signs

5. 8

6. 304

7. 0

Newborn Survives After Being Abandoned in Long Grass: Phetchabun

8. 304

9. 8

10. 1

Nonthaburi: Man Caught on CCTV Stealing Sandals for Sexual Gratification

11. 0

Forklift Driver Crushed by One Ton of Steel Bars in Suphanburi

12. 8

13. 1

Advice on supporting family please

14. 1

Nonthaburi: Man Caught on CCTV Stealing Sandals for Sexual Gratification

Honeymoon Period Over for Kamala Harris Polls Show Tight Race

Social Media

1 hour ago, earlinclaifornia said:

image_lOm3lc9t_1717188914738_raw.jpg.0c7195f3cf685103f490fd7cfe926029.jpg

Wow!  No wonder he's mostly seen in a suit.  My eyes!  My eyes!   Like I keep saying, dead man walking.  Take a look at that bod, folks, and ask yourself if you really want that wacko Vance a fatty heartbeat away from the presidency.  

On 10/12/2024 at 2:46 PM, mdr224 said:

Theres nothing about your posts that indicate you live in reality. I think if trump won your brain would explode

I'm wondering about the mental health of a few AN members when he wins. The day after will be very interesting on here.

Perhaps they'll have an interesting variation of the previous excuses when Biden was exposed for what he is ie he was tired after a long flight, or he had a cold etc.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, flexomike said:

Stepped aside or was or was forced to step aside

Dem democracy ! They’ll  do whatever is necessary , even if it means disenfranchising 14 million voters.

“Nancy made clear that they could do this the easy way or the hard way,” one Democrat who had knowledge of the private conversations told Politico. “She gave them three weeks of the easy way. It was about to be the hard way.”

https://nypost.com/2024/08/11/us-news/biden-specifically-names-nancy-pelosi-in-first-interview-about-why-he-dropped-out-of-presidential-race/

• Confused 1

On 10/12/2024 at 11:41 AM, spidermike007 said:

This sure says a lot about the Democratic Party and their selection of Harris, she should be up by 10 points or more considering what a lousy candidate Trump is, considering how often he puts his foot in his mouth, considering how often and Vance shoots himself in the foot. But she continues to languish, she continues to have a very hard time finding a coherent message, and the dems continue to lack any sort of policy message.

Not that Trump has much of a message besides hating non whites, supporting genocide with Israel, and raising taxes in the form of tariffs. Trump does not have much policy either, and he is an incredibly dangerous, hateful and reckless man, and the last person in the world who should be president of America. 

Such is the very sad state of America that it's reduced to two very poor choices. However at least one of those choices is not a convicted felon and a lifelong huckster and scam artist. 

where do you get the idea that Trump hates non whites?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Tug said:

I beg to differ California has the 5th largest economy on the planet wonderful weather beautiful lands the property values are through the roof.that being said it’s over taxed imo and no slackers she will chew you up and spit you out.Its been good to me!On topic many women in my experience keep things close to their chest (no pun intended) my feeling is many to keep peace in the home aren’t giving voice to their feelings.the republicans have set them back 50 years and they are well aware of trump’s threat to our democracy.Ive also found in my experience that women tend to pay attention in school us guys are a bit nutty they see the threat more clearly than many guys all hung up on the bravado.lets turn the page ditch the albatross!

Now I understand your philosophy typical CA rehtoric, Harris is going to be a disaster.

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm wondering about the mental health of a few AN members when he wins. The day after will be very interesting on here.

Perhaps they'll have an interesting variation of the previous excuses when Biden was exposed for what he is ie he was tired after a long flight, or he had a cold etc.

Most will accept that the election result and move on. Can the same be said of the AN Maga folks. Their cult leader has repeatedly said he will accept the election result only if he win.  Bet they will continue to whine of stolen results just like their dear leader. 

• Like 1

SNL was mocking her this weekend in skits 🙂.

Obviously CNN and the other liberal outlets are easing the upcoming pain and loss of face they will have to endure.

#humiliation 

Edited by NickyLouie
rubs

30 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

#humiliation 

Talk about humiliation....stolen valor Tim and the cackling word salad queen cannot coordinate and get on the same page of policy regarding electoral college. Walz wants to abolish it but Kamala says thats not the campaigns position. Total incompetence for what should be a rudimentary non issue. Easy to see why it's become routine and common for Harris's propensity for failure and maybe explains why she fakes accents, speaks and spouts word vomit, lies like a sidewalk and cackles like a blithering idiot so often and exhibits fraudulent behaviors and actions to try and deceive and fool Americans.

Edited by illisdean
  • Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Their cult leader has repeatedly said he will accept the election result only if he win.

Cult leader? Who exactly are you referring to as the "cult leader"? And, where is your proof the cult leader said what you claim in your post. So, show us your proof to substantiate, you know like corroborate your nebulous statements. 

Remember, without proof you got NOTHING as usual except a pack of lies, false statements, disinformation, misinformation etc and your desperation. 

Edited by illisdean