Swastika Flags Flown During Donald Trump Boat Parade in Florida

shdmn

12 minutes ago, theblether said:

You need to be mentally ill to believe that the grandfather of Jewish children is a Nazi. The same guy that moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and introduced the Abraham Accords. 

Genuinely, mentally ill. 

Some of you really need to wake up. 

Look in the mirror.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, theblether said:

You need to be mentally ill to believe that the grandfather of Jewish children is a Nazi. The same guy that moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and introduced the Abraham Accords. 

Genuinely, mentally ill. 

I wish I could. I wish I could wake up one day and the whole Trump thing was just a bad dream. A dream in which a criminally mad scientist put together the most ill suited person for a leadership position imaginable. A Frankenstein of horrible traits. Dimwitted, vain, useless. And millions of people actually went for it!

But alas, reality beats horrid fiction in this case.

20 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Its claimed that the Swastika carrying boat people were Antifa imposters and Trump supporters chased them away 

Just like the ‘peaceful protesters’ on Jan. 6 were riled up by Antifa (or they even were Antifa, disguised as Trump protesters) to storm the Capitol, right? Jeez, there’s one born every minute.

7 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

The last place in the world I would ever be is Liverpool. I would lose my Manchester street cred, that is hard to achieve when you are a Yank.

And I call BS on this. No American would post that he want's Harris to go to Liverpool and do some accents. And "Americans" don't generally refer to themselves as yanks.

So please don't go around claiming you're an American. That's so, so lame.

• Love It 2

6 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Just like the ‘peaceful protesters’ on Jan. 6 were riled up by Antifa (or they even were Antifa, disguised as Trump protesters) to storm the Capitol, right? Jeez, there’s one born every minute.

because 100 facemasked fit men wearing dockers seems normal to you.  The FBI already admitted the plants were there.  keep drinking the koolaid.  

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Expat4life66 said:

because 100 facemasked fit men wearing dockers seems normal to you.  The FBI already admitted the plants were there.  keep drinking the koolaid.  

When/where did the FBI admit there were plants? Link please.

Edited by rudi49jr
  • Like 1

They were antifa scumbag imposters and were treated accordingly as you'll see in the video." Antifa is a term for far-left groups that resist facists and neo-Nazis.

The user then posted a video of Trump supporters on a different boat using its engine to splash the boat bearing the swastikas with water. 

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

OK, so who where the people in the boat ?

Dont tell me that they made a vide last weelk claiming they support Trump , even though they voted for Dems at the last elections ?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

And I call BS on this. No American would post that he want's Harris to go to Liverpool and do some accents. And "Americans" don't generally refer to themselves as yanks.

100% agree, their are bootlickers everywhere. They love to do this because they are ashamed of their performance. Chicago, NY, San Francisco, ATL, Baltimore, Philly, St.Louis, all of California, Detroit… all 💩🕳️. High tax, high crime, poor education havens. So mud slinging is what you do when you can’t run on your record. 4000 net ppl fleeing California a week, only being propped up by the illegal immigration the Dems have created. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Mo Sawadee said:

And every Villiage has an idiot. Nearly all the violence, mask wearing, flag burning and looting is on the left. 

agree sir...it needs to stop, americans have raised a generation on unemployable idiots, everyone gets a trophy. was the first leftist thing in the 80s..

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Inderpland said:

How much ya got Sparky? Willing to put some money where you mouth is? Ill be in Bangkok this weekend, wanna meet up with say $1000 to wager that I bear an American passport? Wait...

$5000. Crisp C notes. You man enough?

As we say, "put up or shut up dude". Its my birfday and an extra couple of Gs would be cool to buy everyone in Thermae a drink.

3 hours ago, theblether said:

Genuinely, mentally ill. 

Fascist, not Nazi.

1 hour ago, Expat4life66 said:

You just made that up.

When you've got nothing, I guess you just have to lie.

2 hours ago, Expat4life66 said:

2 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

When/where did the FBI admit there were plants? Link please.

51 minutes ago, Expat4life66 said:

get your head out of your arse and watch any other tv channel then MSDNC and CNN.  

So no link? Why am I not surprised. You’ve got nothing, just another baseless claim from a clueless MAGA cult member. Who’d have thunk it?

8 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

You can post as many excuses, rebuttals or denials as you like, but an image, that image, will be what people remember.

An image is more effective than thousands of words, and anyway, wasn't it the Orange Jesus himself who said that there *were many good people on both sides"?

you forgot the rest of the sentence