Deadlocked Between Trump and Harris in NBC News Poll as Election Approaches

Social Media

CNN is onto Kamala's mental deficiencies, lies, focus only on Trump, devoid of policy and ability to articulate on it when asked. A very failed candidate indeed hardly capable of using what remains in that vast, empty cavity between her ears. If the assassinations weren't foiled and/or Biden managed to somehow jail Trump NOBODY would have ever witnessed the absolute stupidity of this fraud of a candidate undemocratically installed, on display for all to see each and every time she opened her mouth. 

KamalaCNNtownhall.thumb.jpg.5e32cca2afa329f5c30ca037537da5a1.jpg

CNN/townhall_Kamala

12 minutes ago, illisdean said:

CNN is onto Kamala's mental deficiencies, lies, focus only on Trump, devoid of policy and ability to articulate on it when asked. A very failed candidate indeed hardly capable of using what remains in that vast, empty cavity between her ears. If the assassinations weren't foiled and/or Biden managed to somehow jail Trump NOBODY would have ever witnessed the absolute stupidity of this fraud of a candidate undemocratically installed, on display for all to see each and every time she opened her mouth. 

KamalaCNNtownhall.thumb.jpg.5e32cca2afa329f5c30ca037537da5a1.jpg

CNN/townhall_Kamala

Do you have a link to CNN's coverage of the Town Hall?

Here's who you are copying and pasting from:

Townhall is an American conservative website, print magazine and radio news service. Previously published by The Heritage Foundation, it is now owned and operated by Salem Communications.

Despite your implication that CNN panned the Town Hall, you are showing material from a website started by the Heritage Foundation, the authors of Project 2025.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

How old are you?

I told you twice the day before yesterday, your memory is slipping. 

8 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And what's the weather like in Bangkok right now?

Looks like it's going to rain any moment. 

How is it in Moscow? 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, illisdean said:

Kamala fading

Kamala and her "I don't know the answer, but I'll lie, gaslight, and cackle responses" have failed her because she's an inept, unprepared stooge with a low IQ. She thinks she can gaslight herself into the WH. She's failed. Her only hope is massive election fraud in the battleground states.

17 hours ago, illisdean said:

CNN is onto Kamala's mental deficiencies,

This is incredibly cringeworthy, a total moronic response, complete with a mini-cackle, but still a trademark buffoon Kamala cackle. Ya suppose Kamala is lying or perhaps just forgot thats she has never been a parent. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, G_Money said:

More to come.  Lefties losing it. 

So much for Kamala's campaign of "Bringing the Joy” What happened …!

Unhinged, unglued, makes for good cheap comedic entertainment. Who's luvin it!

Edited by illisdean
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, illisdean said:

This is incredibly cringeworthy, a total moronic response, complete with a mini-cackle, but still a trademark buffoon Kamala cackle. Ya suppose Kamala is lying or perhaps just forgot thats she has never been a parent. 

It is amusing to watch Anderon Cooper, and other media leftists around her that aren't morons and see the looks on their faces. 

• Agree 1

Harris is an empty pant suit, cannot answer anything beyond hello, cannot expand on policies other than slogans and prepared answers given to her. She's the result of DIE appointments, incompetent and embarrassingly out of her depth. Nor does she have charm or wit, anyone voting for her is voting for failure.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, proton said:

Harris is an empty pant suit, cannot answer anything beyond hello, cannot expand on policies other than slogans and prepared answers given to her. She's the result of DIE appointments, incompetent and embarrassingly out of her depth. Nor does she have charm or wit, anyone voting for her is voting for failure.

But what about the 130 Nobel laureates (i.e. leftist academics) that "reviewed" her economic "policy" and said how great it would be? 

On 10/20/2024 at 5:26 PM, Danderman123 said:

I'm basing my post on data.

Your post is a wish. 

Wrong yet again my friend, and we are now only 9 days away from the Trump electoral College landslide! BTW I hope you take my advice and lock up any sharp objects in your home on November 5th, because as emotionally invested in this as you seem to be, the morning of November 6th is going to rock your little world!

On 10/24/2024 at 10:52 PM, Yellowtail said:

But what about the 130 Nobel laureates (i.e. leftist academics) that "reviewed" her economic "policy" and said how great it would be? 

Harris is more than just another empty suit, she is an absolute imbecile!

On 10/24/2024 at 7:28 PM, illisdean said:

Kamala and her "I don't know the answer, but I'll lie, gaslight, and cackle responses" have failed her because she's an inept, unprepared stooge with a low IQ. She thinks she can gaslight herself into the WH. She's failed. Her only hope is massive election fraud in the battleground states.

Komiemala should have remained in the basement and avoided the press, just like she did in July, August and September, and just like Joe did in 2020, because every time that Komiemala opens her mouth, everyone realizes just what a complete imbecile she is!

11 minutes ago, linksman00 said:

Komiemala should have remained in the basement and avoided the press, just like she did in July, August and September, and just like Joe did in 2020, because every time that Komiemala opens her mouth, everyone realizes just what a complete imbecile she is!

She would have stayed there if one of two events had occurred: 1. Trump was sitting in prison due to the massive lawfare campaign, or 2. dead from an assassins bullet. 

Both the above have failed forcing Kamala to exit the basement, shed the bubble wrap protection and start answering questions on policy, doing interviews and speaking to the press all of which has shown the American voters what a complete moron she is, a total imbecile with no clue what she is talking about and ZERO plan about how she would fix what she has spent the past 4 years destroying, especially the border crisis and economy. Out of sheer desperation she showed up for a FOX interview and from the moment she opened her pie hole she stuck her foot in it and bumbled and mumbled about NOTHING and so began her downward spiral into demise. The democrats NEVER expected Trump to survive and make it this far. Sad bunch of losers in the democrat party ousting Biden then fielding an absolute train-wreck disaster candidate. Impressive....lol.

Edited by illisdean

28 minutes ago, linksman00 said:

Komiemala opens her mouth, everyone realizes just what a complete imbecile she is!

She's taking it to a new level of desperation now. She cannot talk about her disastrous 4 years of America destroying policies, she's far too stupid and incapable of articulating policy and seems to know absolutely ZERO about foreign policy and has under-achieved and plagiarized her book and many other instances of plagiarism. Her running mate is a pathological liar and worse he is fabricating and lying about his military record. All that remains for the cackle queen fraud is to invoke Trump and Hitler in the same sentence and fear monger voters into thinking Trump is a danger. Total failure, worst I have ever seen.

Edited by illisdean