Suspension of TM6 Arrival Form Extended to Boost Tourism

webfact

3 hours ago, harryviking said:

I have not seen a TM6 that we used to fill out on the planes for years! So what is this? ETA is a damn joke and is totally not necessary! Can Thailand please stop all this visa confusing BS and keep things steady for a while! This confusion makes me sick and wanting to change destination! There are millions of people that always shy away from PC's, so I am sure Thailand will LOSE tourists instead of gaining! And why the desperation to have tourists?? Sounds like they soon are willing to sell the country for a few dollars!!🤮

Selling? except if you are a foreigner then you can't really own it , maybe 49.9 percent only with a Thai as the REAL owner.

8 hours ago, Nick Carter icp said:

What purpose does the TM 6 serve ?

What are they supposed to do ?

It helps them keep track of you. The last few times I crossed back to Chiang Khong from Laos, they asked many questions like "why did you write Moo 1 and not a soi name or Moobaan name for your address?" I had to explain where I lived and the IO made notes in the computer.

14 minutes ago, elektrified said:

It helps them keep track of you. The last few times I crossed back to Chiang Khong from Laos, they asked many questions like "why did you write Moo 1 and not a soi name or Moobaan name for your address?" I had to explain where I lived and the IO made notes in the computer.

I always just put Sawadee hotel Chiang mai . I doubt a hotel called that even exists 

10 hours ago, phetphet said:

Stimulate tourism? How much more do they want?

When is enough, enough?

it's never enough. I posted something a while back in regard to tourism and the GNP. it seems at the moment the government has hit a wall on to stimulate a stagnant economy. tourism seems to be their only golden goose at the moment so therefore all the eggs are piling up in one basket.